Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (14954 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 11:01am On Mar 29
The urination machine even knows his birthday? grin
More urine to your remaining years sir

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by imohimoh12: 11:01am On Mar 29
Egbon... Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:01am On Mar 29
Happy birthday to you Mr President, I wish you long life and prosperity in God's unlimited blessings and mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sunofgod(m): 11:01am On Mar 29
Happy 85th.....

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Felabrity: 11:01am On Mar 29
Thunder fire you and the tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Chikel20000(m): 11:03am On Mar 29
Mr President, I don't like u but I wish u all d very best ...God give u good health n long life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ellyrichy(m): 11:03am On Mar 29
May the God Lord continue to renew your strength,and grant you wisdom to pilot the affairs of our great nation with fairness and justice. Happy birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by callmevirus(m): 11:04am On Mar 29
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

I dey craze, wetin he don do for me to send him birthday greetings

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tydi(m): 11:04am On Mar 29
Singing

Baba happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday
Happy birthday to you.

How old are you now.... ??

*Crowd chanting* tell us the truth baba
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CartelKenneth: 11:04am On Mar 29
Dear Bola AhmedTinubu may your lifespan reduce by 50 years
Amen
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:04am On Mar 29
flokii:
Happy birthday Mr. President, may your days be long and may the Almighty God grant you strength to reposition Nigeria for sustainable growth and development. Amen.

We are seeing all the good works your Ministers are doing especially in the FCT.

which good works are you seeing his ministers doing especially in FCT?
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by StudyBarn: 11:05am On Mar 29
Nigeria has no common creed, goal, faith even enemies, this is a country powered by theft, injustice and greed. Happy or (Unhappy) Birthday Bobo Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:05am On Mar 29
ellyrichy:
May the God Lord continue to renew your strength,and grant you wisdom to pilot the affairs of our great nation with fairness and justice. Happy birthday Sir

are you saying that Tinubu never had the wisdom and strength to pilot the affairs of nigeria with fairness and justice?
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lapo(m): 11:06am On Mar 29
Happy birthday sir. You have been a wonderful, courageous and empathic president in the last eleven months or so. May the Almighty Allah continue to guide you as you steer the ship of this nation in a new, promising direction. Aamin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by flokii: 11:06am On Mar 29
lexy2014:

which good works are you seeing his ministers doing especially in FCT?

FCT is gradually transforming o.. with road construction works going on (even at night). H.E Wike na correct man abeg.
What the other Northern thieves appointed as FCT Minister couldn't achieve in over 16 years is what a Southerner is doing gallantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by play5050: 11:07am On Mar 29
Happy birthday jagaban
No waste your energy to campaign in 2027 it's already a work over for u.

If u are alive till 2031 please make sure Dave umahi of ebonyi state become the vice president of any candidate that will emerge from the north.

If any igbo person should ever rule Nigeria in the future, I really wish it's Dave umahi

That man will be a blessing to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Prolificgiant(m): 11:07am On Mar 29
Hbd to Mr president,the GCFR federal republic of Nigeria,may God continue to guide you aright,age gracefully wishing you long life and sound health as your steer the most the most populous black nation in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pootle: 11:07am On Mar 29
hbd darling president grin grin....i no add llnp cos u hav achieved both already

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:07am On Mar 29
StOla:
The political sage I lived to witness.

No be like Awolowo or Ahmadu Bello or Azikiwe that I read of their exploits while they were already dead or retired.

I pray God prolongs your life to deliver renewed hope to a nation that has suffered for too long and unable to achieve it's most minimum potential.

how is he a political sage?

how patriotic is Tinubu?

someone told you "emilokan" and that he will continue from where Buhari stopped.

how do u expect such a person to help Nigeria reach its potential?
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kaido: 11:08am On Mar 29
I wish you good health and I pray you receive divine wisdom to make Nigeria great again .

Happy Birthday, Tinubu!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Mar 29
Fok the op, fok the president, fok you that is reading this fok, fok everybody including me that is sharing the fok. I am fokn angry write now
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maureensylvia(f): 11:09am On Mar 29
"Happy birthday, Mr. President!

Thank you for your service to our nation. There is still work to be done, and we look forward to seeing even greater progress in the future.

May your birthday be a time of reflection and renewal, and may you find new inspiration for the challenges ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by RealSean(m): 11:09am On Mar 29
Happy birthday our dear Mr President, I pray the amazing way you've rule and governed Nigeria be the same way God governs you and your generations. Happy birthday once again, dear sir.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by holadfikky(m): 11:09am On Mar 29
I Wish you long life and strength to take our dear country to the apex your excellency...

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Honestey: 11:09am On Mar 29
Dear Mr President, happy birthday sir. Long life and prosperity. May God use you to bring peace and happiness to Nigerians. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:10am On Mar 29
flokii:

FCT is gradually transforming o.. with road construction works going on (even at night). H.E Wike na correct man abeg.

how is it gradually "transforming"?

what was it before and what is it "transforming" to now?

which road construction is going on and where?

is it like road has not been constructed in FCT since its existence?

you said "ministers". is all the ministers that are constructing this road in FCT?
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Verbtips(m): 11:10am On Mar 29
Johnson5258:
We dey carry ham go cross, make him follow Jesus. Lol!
we go nail am today simon ground nut give order make we march go aso rock
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Draslo(m): 11:11am On Mar 29
Vixlot:
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
More years of prosperity for Nigeria through you my President. Happy baiday sir!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 11:11am On Mar 29
Mtcheeew. I only celebrate value.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tinubulaba: 11:11am On Mar 29
Thunder
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:12am On Mar 29
Savedday2:
Mr. President, kindly do the needful. 72 virgins are waiting for you.

Wetin be this grin
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GodHimself: 11:12am On Mar 29
Happy birthday presido.

Even if you are the devil himself, I believe there is nobody God cannot use.

I pray that God will use you, whether you like it or not, to bless every Nigerian by transforming this country into an oasis of productivity.

Happy birthday sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba / Kagara Abductions: All Students, Teachers and Family Members Have Been Released / Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.