Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (14920 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by shedy03(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29
Ebukamatth:
Happy birthday President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I dey feel your doings

The whole Nigerians are feeling it

You are the worst
Cai.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by babsthegreat: 12:28pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday sir I wish you longlife and prosperity.And God's divine guidance as you lead in the affairs of Nigeria.Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Impliment: 12:32pm On Mar 29
He said no one should celebrate or wish him anything rather go to any orphanage home or any less privileged and uplift them. By doing that, you have wished him happy birthday. So make una go rest. Eye service fill this country.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by charlizonto: 12:34pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday Sir even though you are not my choice of President

Long life and prosperity..
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YahAdams1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ogbe88(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29
Who brought this junk to front page.

I am asking who is the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gift2xl: 12:37pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday sir, more grace and wisdom to rule well. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29
May the Good Lord grant Mr president the wisdom to steer Nigeria to prosperity and grant him good health .

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to jagaban gburugburu.

Best Nigeria Presido ever

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by aliscomonaj: 12:45pm On Mar 29
Mr president no food, no light no money.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29
Thunder ⚑ fire you sir
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Greenbirth: 12:47pm On Mar 29
May thunder and brimstone fire Tinubu from that presidential sit wey him dey. May he die miserably like evil man that he is. More so, before he die, one kind of sickness wey go make am gnash that him ugly teeth visit him. Nonsense shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Adescon8: 12:48pm On Mar 29
God punish him as his age added one today
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Angrymode: 12:49pm On Mar 29
Nonsense! Somebody that we are supposed to be cursing the day he was bornπŸ™„

This is Easter Friday so let me just reign in my curses.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Onuminya1: 12:51pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to our able president 'PBAT'
As you continue to remove us from the mess of your predecessor., this is wishing you many more return in good health.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bishopfelix: 12:51pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Sir, may all your supporters life be rule the way you are rulling Nigeria either good or bad
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:51pm On Mar 29
tunjijones:
Happy birthday Tinubu.

When you wanted to be president you said "emilokan" meaning it's my turn. So we no wan hear any excuse for failure. Nothing like the past govt did this or did that. You knew all this before you wrestle to become the president.

Wish you the might and strength to paddle the canoe of Nigeria.
The context at which Tinubu said 'emilokan' was more of a prayer. I don't know why people are being mischievous about the statement. He said, 'Apemora eni la n pe temidire,e gbe kinni yi wa emilokan' meaning one always attributes good fortune to oneself bring it on ,I am the next' . Isn't good to wish oneself well?
Anyways your birthday wishes to the president is appreciated. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by scait(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ldab: 12:55pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday sir your Excellency. The president, federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 12:56pm On Mar 29
HBD PBAT!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚ to both of us Mr President may our days be long and fruitful in good condition and in abundance of wealth. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YesDaddyTill203: 1:03pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday Mr. President.
May Allah continue to guide you on the right path. Nigerians have faith in you and your leadership.
I believe that by the end of your first 4 years in office, Nigerians will be happy with your records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by donprinyo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29
If he's clean, may he be blessed.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by elmodee7(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday BAT . May God almighty treat you the same way you have treated Nigerians in the last 9 months. Amen
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Enskynelson(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29
I salute your resolute stand on so many thing thus far. You have not shown fear and you have really shown you've got hard balls. Thank you for not being as weak as Buhari not as weak as GEJ. Tackle power supply and the insecurities and you will go down as one of the best. Ride on Baba wey dey pepper the North wey think say Nigeria belongs to only them. πŸ˜‚ More years in good health and more wisdom Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by goodman5(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29
I wish u what u wish Nigeria oga tinubu
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Joystarn00: 1:16pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday πŸŽ‚ 🎈 my amiable president may your day be long forever and ever amen. Happy Birthday Mr President

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by papiwyte(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29
Where is obi we are waiting for is birthday wishes....

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BigDawsNet: 1:19pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday our president bola Ahmed tinubu

Make Nigeria great again
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Buharidgeneral: 1:21pm On Mar 29
Cheers to your new age. Enjoy your day and have a birthday blast πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Allah's Rahman always

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.