Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (14955 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ekaka14: 6:25pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday because you were atleast born...the only problem is you don't have a firm birth date🙄
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EUGENEINYANG(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29
My data na for better thing
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Konskott(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29
Me ?
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Fujiyama: 7:41pm On Mar 29
gigabyte13:
Happy Birthday, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( Alabi)

^^^
grin

Another name to add the never ending list of names.

Alabi?!

Ok!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Konquest: 8:29pm On Mar 29
Vixlot:
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
'Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, GCFR... The Kahuna!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dbestbrest: 8:40pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr President, the Jagaban of Africa. I wish you long life to reposition Nigeria to the leading economy in Africa. Your tenure will bring sucur to Nigerians where every one will be proud again. We guarantee you our support to guide the ship of Nigeria to the promised land. Happy birthday our amiable president
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Chemlite: 10:56pm On Mar 29
May your bp be like the exchange rate between naira & dollar!

May you enjoy the way Nigerians enjoy your policies from security to subsidy, economy and student' s loan etc.

Happy 70ty something balablu....
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Segunowolabi: 12:09am On Mar 30
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT. I PRAY FOR YOU, THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH THE WISDOM, STRENGTH TO MOVE THIS NATION TO GREATNESS. DURING YOUR TIME, MAY UR DAYS B LONG, U WIL NT B AN OLD CHAMPION, BT EVERLY ONE, NIGERIA SHALL SAY, Y HAV U NT BIN OUR PRESIDENT B4 NOW IJN. NIGERIANS WIL ACHIEVE MONUMENTAL PROGRESS AND EVERY CITIZEN SHALL BE PROUD OF THIS NATION ONCE AGAIN. U WIL BRING D RENEWED HOPE GOD WAN 2 USE U FOR. MAY UR DAYS B LONG, SPIRIT OF UNTIMELY DEATH OS HEREBY CANCELLED AWAY FRM U AN UR FAMILY. ALL ROUND PEACE LIKE BIBLICAL KING SOLOMON, GOD BLESS U WITH. HUNGER WIL VANISH, BANDITRY WILL, KIDNAPPING WILL DISAPPEAR IJN. U WIL VISIT D SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND ENDORSE D GAINS FOR US IJN.
NIGERIANS WILL SAY, WHERE WERE U ALL DIS WHILE. UR STRENGTH WIL B RENEWED LIKE DAT OF MOSES AND AN EAGLE IJN.
ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAT, OUR PRESIDENT
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Segunowolabi: 12:16am On Mar 30
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT. I PRAY FOR YOU, THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH THE WISDOM, STRENGTH TO MOVE THIS NATION TO GREATNESS. DURING YOUR TIME, MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG, YOU WIL NOT BE AN OLD CHAMPION, BUT EVERLY ONE, NIGERIA SHALL SAY, WHY HAV U NOT BING OUR PRESIDENT BEFORE NOW IJN. NIGERIANS WILL ACHIEVE MONUMENTAL PROGRESS AND EVERY CITIZEN SHALL BE PROUD OF THIS NATION ONCE AGAIN. U WIL BRING THE RENEWED HOPE GOD WAN 2 USE U FOR. MAY UR DAYS B LONG, SPIRIT OF UNTIMELY DEATH OS HEREBY CANCELLED AWAY FRM U AN UR FAMILY. ALL ROUND PEACE LIKE BIBLICAL KING SOLOMON, GOD BLESS U WITH. HUNGER WIL VANISH, BANDITRY WILL, KIDNAPPING WILL DISAPPEAR IJN. U WIL VISIT D SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND ENDORSE D GAINS FOR US IJN.
NIGERIANS WILL SAY, WHERE WERE U ALL DIS WHILE. UR STRENGTH WIL B RENEWED LIKE DAT OF MOSES AND AN EAGLE IJN.
ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAT, OUR PRESIDENT
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Segunowolabi: 12:17am On Mar 30
Hbd my President sir
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by reallifegospel(m): 5:05am On Mar 30
Vixlot:
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Happy Birthday Mr President, WULLNP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! / Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.