Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better (331 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Mayoisemj4real(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29
Wandering aloud after returning back from the market,I was very surprised as how I was able to buy a lot of things less than their original price, through bargaining and negotiation or “pricing” as we Nigerians would say.
As a guy the only thing I feel like I can do better than any lady in the word is going to the food market and buying stuff cheaper than it is sold through the power of “Price am well well”

And also as a lady what male work or role can you do better than some men

Share and let’s have fun and learn
Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Kriss216: 4:17pm On Mar 29
Aside giving birth, no work is woman's work.

Men are not prohibited to go to market or to cook.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by EreluRoz: 4:52pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

I dislike men that can cook, they are very hard to please and manipulate.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by DiskJokeyManic: 4:55pm On Mar 29
Cooking
Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by VeryWickedGoat: 5:12pm On Mar 29
Pretending.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Kriss216: 5:14pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
I cook very well and you like me.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

you are not suppose to manipulate your partner with food, nor with your honeypot. the problem here is you, not these men who can cook.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

yeah, I agree with you on this,I was just using myself as example as to going to the market,everyone can go o the market and buy stuff but not everyone can blend prices of stuffs,70% of ppl going to the markets buy stuff at overly exorbitant prices cos no one as the time to be bargaining and stuff like that.But me on the other hand I do,.
Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:

you are not suppose to manipulate your partner with food, nor with your honeypot. the problem here is you, not these men who can cook.
as a man there is always need for alternatives in times like this
Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29
VeryWickedGoat:
Pretending.
Wow
You deserve a raise if what you said is true cos no one pretends more than ladies

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29
Mayoisemj4real:
as a man there is always need for alternatives in times like this

not all women want to manipulate their partner with food or toto, but even if they do, cheating is not the solution. talk to your woman and try to make her understand that her ways are not right for you nor your family. if she doesnt want to change then get rid of her and find a better wife to marry.

how will you benefit from staying with a manipulative useless wife and then having mistresses on the side? just get rid of the manipulative wife and marry the mistress and be with her 24/7 (if she is that good to you).
Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by MrCork: 7:28pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

So u give bloooowjob bettter..corrrrrect??SHAME ON U SIR...why are u gay??(no oofencsece) angry
Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by labake1(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

I like men that can cook and do house chores

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Kriss216: 8:12pm On Mar 29
labake1:

I like men that can cook and do house chores
Please don't like me.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by okoroemeka(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
than you will obviously not like me because if I fancy an exotic fish I will personally go to the market and cook the soup and my children love my cooking because there will be no economizing on fish,meat and assorted things in it

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by EreluRoz: 9:10pm On Mar 29
okoroemeka:
than you will obviously not like me because if I fancy an exotic fish I will personally go to the market and cook the soup and my children love my cooking because there will be no economizing on fish,meat and assorted things in it
You'll definitely be a stubborn man

1 Like

Re: As A Guy What Is That Woman’s Work You Can Do Better by Verbtips(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29
I can do all. all thank to my mom she said am teaching you dis for future purpose 1.help you wife when is is down or tired 2.not to be lazy 3.take care of my house as a ba... e.t.c GOD BLESS MY MOM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your State / Why Are Women More...... / Diwali Greetings Cards Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.