Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? (35628 Views)

Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by aswani(m): 8:55am On Mar 31
Hotice085:

So if the sister of the BF that took your sister's phone this same thing happens to his own sister you think himself go siddon and fold hands?
Small boys don slap you well well back in the days and collect your 10kobo and 50kobos

Nutin spoil, ṣebi everybody na Lion for social media wey nobody fit chance.

I have stated how I will handle it and not because I am worried about being slapped by a small boy.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Hotice085: 9:20am On Mar 31
aswani:

Nutin spoil, ṣebi everybody na Lion for social media wey nobody fit chance.

I have stated how I will handle it and not because I am worried about being slapped by a small boy.

Your sister's bad choice no matter who he is should know when to draw the line especially just being a mere boyfriend
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:29am On Mar 31
Chicentt:
grin
Happy birthday fine girl
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by aswani(m): 9:31am On Mar 31
Hotice085:

Your sister's bad choice no matter who he is should know when to draw the line especially just being a mere boyfriend

I agree and will go further to say even a husband should know when to draw the line.

More importantly for me, your own sister too should learn to choose her partners carefully, controlling behaviour will not start at seizing phone.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:33am On Mar 31
tollyboy5:

If Dem dey fight 4 person, no b wetin I see 4 ur profile Dem dey fight for grin
Lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Hotice085: 10:07am On Mar 31
aswani:

I agree and will go further to say even a husband should know when to draw the line.

More importantly for me, your own sister too should learn to choose her partners carefully, controlling behaviour will not start at seizing phone.

As long as no be husband I always make it clear to them becos that was how I treated every girl of mine

Boyfriend no be husband
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Teibaba(m): 10:47am On Mar 31
This made me laugh

I can and should be able to control who my iPhone stays with. But to control who she stays with? Hell no. That's a he'll of a job
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by lomprico(m): 11:43am On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
You have not answered my question.

I have!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by immortalcrown(m): 11:47am On Mar 31
lomprico:
I have!
You have not answered my question. Let me repeat it.

You said, "Has he paid her bride price?". Will you sound this way if he buys her a phone or pays her school fees?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by lomprico(m): 11:55am On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
You have not answered my question. Let me repeat it.

You said, "Has he paid her bride price?". Will you sound this way if he buys her a phone or pays her school fees?

If he buys a phone for her and seizes it later, I don't have an issue with that. It's his money and if my sister complains to me, if I have the money I buy another one for her.
He cannot pay school fees for my sister because my father is responsible enough to cater for his children.
If I was the one that bought the phone that was seized, I will ask the guy what right he has to seize it ? Has he paid her bride price to seize what I bought for her?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by immortalcrown(m): 11:57am On Mar 31
lomprico:

If he buys a phone for her and seizes it later, I don't have an issue with that. It's money and if my sister complains to me, if I have the money I buy another one for her.
He cannot pay school fees for my sister because my father is responsible enough to cater for his children.
If I was the one that bought the phone that was seized, I will ask the guy what right he has to seize it ? Has he paid her bride price to seize what I bought for her?
My question requires "yes" or "no" as answer.

You said, "Has he paid her bride price?'. Will you say the same thing if he buys her a phone or pays her school fees? Answer the question.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Kobicove(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31
wallarwallar:

Mumu u hv same brain like ur sister so u go fight d boyfriend and ur sister go continue wit d boyfnd gbola. 2 many kids on nairaland na d boyfrend u give phone u go rot in jail like say 2morrow no dey

Dunce!

Read the rubbish you typed and tell me if it makes any sense!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by lomprico(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
My question requires "yes" or "no" as answer.

You said, "Has he paid her bride price?'. Will you say the same thing if he buys her a phone or pays her school fees? Answer the question.

He cannot pay her school fees so, Yes!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by immortalcrown(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31
lomprico:
He cannot pay her school fees so, Yes!
My question is not whether he can pay her school fees or not.

My question is, "Will you ask if he has paid her bride price if he buys her a phone or if he pays her school fees?".

Answer the question. It simply requires "yes" or "no".
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by Afolue(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31
Did you say boy friend or husband?. If na husband, no wahala… na their matter but if na boyfriend, them no born am well. He is automatically a thief and I will get him locked up for even having the audacity to identify himself through my Sis. If no be send them send am.! What right has he to even think such!. I will mess them up.! And never have anything to do with that my so-called sister again. She is a foolish girl. What an insult at that in the very first place!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by lomprico(m): 9:23am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
My question is not whether he can pay her school fees or not.

My question is, "Will you ask if he has paid her bride price if he buys her a phone or if he pays her school fees?".

Answer the question. It simply requires "yes" or "no".

I have answered you already, i don't know what else you want to hear
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by immortalcrown(m): 9:24am On Apr 01
lomprico:
I have answered you already, i don't know what else you want to hear
You have not answered the question.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by malaria(f): 11:20am On Apr 01
Why will I allow a man touch what he did not buy for me . Shebi the man don ment

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? by faceland: 2:33pm On Apr 01
post=129186327:

Inukwa ooooo

Today na iPhone, tomorrow na vehicle, next land and kidney. Give them a inch they will take a mile.

That is love-vendor behavior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.