Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN (9768 Views)

Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / FG Approves $1.5bn For Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / Nigeria's $1.5bn Loan Request Approved By World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by socialmediaman: 8:43pm On Mar 29
Na “statistic” Nigerians go chop?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Ofunaofu: 8:44pm On Mar 29
ElSudani:
Another devastating news to the enemies of Nigeria.
Another wave of japa is coming! The economy will grow so strong some people out of anger will decide to leave Nigeria.

You are irredeemable
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by socialmediaman: 8:45pm On Mar 29
ElSudani:
Another devastating news to the enemies of Nigeria.
Another wave of japa is coming! The economy will grow so strong some people out of anger will decide to leave Nigeria.

“E think say na statistic we go chop”

Remember who said that?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by YesDaddyTill203: 8:46pm On Mar 29
Great, slowly but surely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by LagosFirstSon: 8:46pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Hey, don't start the back and forth things. I asked you a simple question. You are from Imo state, let me just be straight, tell us any of the former Imo state governor or present which performed more than his Excellency Tinubu as governor.

You see I always highlight president Tinubu when engaging with you, I noticed it caused stomach rumbling
Stop talking like a little child
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by israelmao(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29
Padded and patched economy.
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Honestey: 8:46pm On Mar 29
How will this news benefit me because sweet news alone can't do it
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Kingrshd3: 8:46pm On Mar 29
LagosFirstSon:

I was a teenager when Tinubu was governor of Lagos and I could remember that he usually goes to his alausa office through 7up bottling company way along Doherty way.

I remember how I used to stand under the sun to watch him go to late kudirat abiola cenotaph around this same route along 7up way Ikeja every June 12 .

I grew up knowing Tinubu more than most of you here .

Then, Tinubu official car w Mercedes G-wagon.

I've gotten close to Tinubu than most of you , so you see, I do not hate him. I think he's too old to pilot the affair of this country .

Then which young preseidn have ever turned Nigeria to America in the past regime before Tinubu 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by SmartMen: 8:47pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Had it been it was bad news about Nigeria, there wouldn't have been questioning.

Una go all dey alive to witness the progress of Nigeria. Una go even tell una grand kids self that initially I was pessimistic

Na so you talk for Buhari time till he left.
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by helinues: 8:47pm On Mar 29
LagosFirstSon:

Stop talking like a little child

Adult, stop dodging my simple question
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Onyedikachi231: 8:47pm On Mar 29
helinues:

So if you have never wished the president to succeed before, how then can you say you are praying for the country to succeed.. That's contradictory

So the president is tinubu, and tinubu is Nigeria, in your logic?
Lets start from there?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by YesDaddyTill203: 8:48pm On Mar 29
socialmediaman:

“E think say na statistic we go chop”

Remember who said that?

Real actualized economic statistics are different from fake and meaningless stats that have no bearing on the topic of discussion. Learn to differentiate between the two. Just throwing around numbers is meaningless unless you can show the correlation between your statistics and the topic of discussion.
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by helinues: 8:48pm On Mar 29
SmartMen:

Na so you talk for Buhari time till he left.

So in short, you have already made up your mind not to see good thing to happen in Nigeria again? Is that what you meant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by helinues: 8:50pm On Mar 29
Onyedikachi231:

So the president is tinubu, and tinubu is Nigeria, in your logic?
Lets start from there?

If the prayer for the head is to get rotten, what then would you expect from the body apart from decomposing?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by socialmediaman: 8:50pm On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:

Real actualized economic statistics are different from fake and meaningless stats that have no bearing on the topic of discussion. Learn to differentiate between the two.

You mean that this “statistic” is bringing the cost of food down so that people can feed better?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by LagosFirstSon: 8:50pm On Mar 29
Kingrshd3:

Then which young preseidn have ever turned Nigeria to America in the past regime before Tinubu 🤔
Nigeria never had young president since democracy
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by broadman20: 8:51pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Had it been it was bad news about Nigeria, there wouldn't have been questioning.

Una go all dey alive to witness the progress of Nigeria. Una go even tell una grand kids self that initially I was pessimistic

Hahahaha!

Just like Tinubu and his friends were routing for bad news under Obj and Jonathan.

People are simply giving them what they have always been given to others all these years.

Why are you crying now? What did you say when Tinubu and his friends were dragging other past leaders?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by LagosFirstSon: 8:51pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Adult, stop dodging my simple question
Ask sensible question and I promise to answer you respectfully
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Bluntemperor: 8:51pm On Mar 29
Nackzy:
Audio, any policy that doesn't have positive effect on it's citizens is null and void

This is not a buy and sell thing,for its gradual and will eventually reflect on her Citizens!
Afterall,it's easy to destroy something than to build! Imagine,if most of the thieving Ministers during the GEJ and Buhari-govt e g Dezani, Humanitarian Disastrous Woman,etc,,can just surrender the Dollars in their Wardrobes and Forex-Accounts,then we should be talking about $1 : N400 today!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Benwallt(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29
Pigs food don land. I no dey here Ebi n pawon again o.

Or they couldn't afford data again?

Useless people from top to bottom.

Always allergic to good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Onyedikachi231: 8:52pm On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:

Real actualized economic statistics are different from fake and meaningless stats that have no bearing on the topic of discussion. Learn to differentiate between the two. Just throwing around numbers is meaningless unless you can show the correlation between your statistics and the topic of discussion.

You didn't answer a simple question, "na statistics we go chop? ", very simple question dude.
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29
From where? break it down.

What of outflow? Lol
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by helinues: 8:53pm On Mar 29
LagosFirstSon:

Ask sensible question and I promise to answer you respectfully

So we can reach the conclusion part of none of the governors from your home state whether dead or alive performed more than his Excellency Tinubu as governor yet we haven't seen you creating thread about your home state governor.

You know, hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by YourKarma: 8:54pm On Mar 29
Rubbish talk. The only reason there seems to be more inflow is because people abroad know any little money they send becomes big money in naira due to how useless the APC government has made our currency
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Onyedikachi231: 8:54pm On Mar 29
helinues:

If the prayer for the head is to get rotten, what then would you expect from the body apart from decomposing?

I am asking if tinubu is Nigeria, because that was what your first statement is pointing to?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29
Good. Now how much are you wasting on hajj? 90 billion, yeah??

Unserious people.
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by YourKarma: 8:54pm On Mar 29
helinues:

So we can reach the conclusion part of none of the governors from your home state whether dead or alive performed more than his Excellency Tinubu as governor yet we haven't seen you creating thread about your home state governor.

You know, hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

shattap abeg
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by chopnaira: 8:55pm On Mar 29
Haters and emergency lovers of Nigeria will not like the news

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by helinues: 8:55pm On Mar 29
YourKarma:

shattap abeg

You couldn't even defend your buddy with a superior argument

Chai..
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by Onyedikachi231: 8:56pm On Mar 29
Bluntemperor:

This is not a buy and sell thing,for its gradual and will eventually reflect on her Citizens!
Afterall,it's easy to destroy something than to build! Imagine,if most of the thieving Ministers during the GEJ and Buhari-govt e g Dezani, Humanitarian Disastrous Woman,etc,,can just surrender the Dollars in their Wardrobes and Forex-Accounts,then we should be talking about $1 : N400 today!

If it were to be Jonathan's regime, will you still explain things this way?
Re: Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN by UnabashedIPOB: 8:56pm On Mar 29
Of course, all the money sent from the diaspora is enough to boost Liegeria moribund foreign exchange. But the irony is that all the CROOKED politicians would steal the $$ for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who was Nigeria Best President? (poll) / Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead / Police Begins Budget Padding Probe, Gets Three Versions Of Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.