Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi (36879 Views)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by PulaPower: 10:14pm On Mar 29
Like say him dey that significant..

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 10:14pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
Obi does not care about the LP

Did he tell you he doesn't care? You just be talking like someone with empty sk**ll

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29
SDP Loading for Peter Obidient or he might try his luck again with APGA

9 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by lailo: 10:15pm On Mar 29
This is the man that some people are comparing with Tinubu. I shake my head undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29
Make una leave peter obi before him matter go keep una fo ICU ...... I believe in peter obi not that abure kill&Die dragging and grabbing power by all means

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kurugu92(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29
Max24:
Obi the prostitute ! Already thinking of another party.
he can't build a new LP but he's interested in building a new Nigeria, Obi is really a fathead

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Realtruth2023: 10:16pm On Mar 29
Chivisee:
Anyhow Pandora want to do it,obidenses has ended his political career.

Kindly shish your mouth abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by MrJames007: 10:16pm On Mar 29
Max24:
Obi the prostitute ! Already thinking of another party.
lol nawao

3 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Pedro334(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29
actions and reactions they say is equal and opposite

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Cmanforall: 10:17pm On Mar 29
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Henryfortune(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29
We wait.....but trust me LP isn't going to be LPing in a long time to come...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:18pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
One Obidient asked him to amend the constitution when he comes president (dictatorship and fascist style grin).

Peter Obi replied with a few incoherent words and suddenly stopped speaking and kept quiet half way for like 7 seconds through his sentence ..then he suddenly started speaking again and danced around the question and eventually said it depends on the presidency and that he has to set good example 😂

He could have just said that would have to though the legislature.. Honestly, the man is not very bright

Imagine spending your time listening to who you hate?

Why punishing yourself like this😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Cmanforall: 10:19pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
Obi does not care about the LP

He made Labour Party to be a string opposition.
The tussle of leadership is not favourable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Afamed: 10:19pm On Mar 29
Confirmed Confused party of Ip-ob, looters.

Gbajue party

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Greatkenny2: 10:20pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
One Obidient asked him to amend the constitution when he comes president (dictatorship and fascist style grin).

Peter Obi replied with a few incoherent words and suddenly stopped speaking and kept quiet half way for like 7 seconds through his sentence ..then he suddenly started speaking again and danced around the question and eventually said it depends on the presidency and that he has to set good example 😂

He could have just said that would have to though the legislature.. Honestly, the man is not very bright
And you had to listen all through the space? Don't you have like Tinubu's birthday to attend or something? You had to listen to a " a not very bright man" speak for over 40 minutes? You agbado people are something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kurugu92(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29
Beauty321:
Let this man be please
it's high time Obi stop talking, cus whenever he speaks I always doubt is intelligence

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29
Obi hate thieves go and verify abure or aburo is a thief that is why obi no wan do anything with dem

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by bobby007(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29
Him tu lie....gbague man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Afamed: 10:23pm On Mar 29
Riskymarvelous:
Obi hate thieves go and verify abure or aburo is a thief that is why obi no wan do anything with dem

The same Obi that diverted a state fund into his family business?

The joke is on you

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jayhome24: 10:23pm On Mar 29
He will surely have excuses and lie.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by CallmeCHIKE: 10:24pm On Mar 29
Roboto11:
Very selfish man.
Did you read the post?
You simply rushed to comment like a dunce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29
erniok:

Wrong. If he was selfish, he'd have kept quiet since he was automatically given the ticket as the party's presidential flag bearer.
Which ticket? he knows he is a goner, the people that gave him the supposed ticket are about to be kicked out the party, along side Gringory.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Negroid001(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29
Tribalistic comments from Nairalanders is enough proof that Nigeria will never work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kurugu92(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29
Afamed:
Confirmed Confused party of Ip-ob, looters.

Gbajue party
I tell you the party had been taken by IPOB, even the then AD and APC is not these regional

9 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jewskillmohamed: 10:25pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Which ticket? he knows he is a goner, the people that gave him the supposed ticket are about to be kicked out the party, along side Gringory.

Yoru dirty what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by pharmaking: 10:25pm On Mar 29
PDP has no backbone anymore

LP is sinking by the day

APC is waxing stronger.

How do u intend to defeat us in 2027 bayi.

Pitobi can never be President in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:25pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:

Imagine spending your time listening to who you hate?

Why punishing yourself like this😂😂😂
I don't hate him. He is not just the right person for Nigeria at this time. He can come back in 2039. grin

It's like a comedy show to be honest. It's on loudspeaker on my phone and I just dey laugh hysterically at some of his responses.

An Obidient just asked him about zoning. Peter Obi replied that presidency should be NO second term and strictly 5 years term, and must be zoned across the 6 Geopolitical Zone.

Peter Obi is a lazy man and would rather want the presidency to fall on his lap. 😂😂😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kurugu92(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29
Kurugu92:
I tell you the party had been taken by IPOB, even the then AD and APC is not these regional
I mean ACN

5 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29
CallmeCHIKE:

Did you read the post?
You simply rushed to comment like a dunce
Adding that he is more passionate about building a new Nigeria than building a new Labour Party?

A very useless selfish opportunistic Judas, did he add a brick in the building of the LP party in the first instance?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jewskillmohamed: 10:27pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Adding that he is more passionate about building a new Nigeria than building a new Labour Party?

A very useless selfish Judas.

Yor dirty you eat beans agoin today ?
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 10:27pm On Mar 29
You've done the right thing sir.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Gandrova: 10:28pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is commendable, Obi said he is so concerned about rebuilding Nigeria that was bastardised by the evil APC party and not the crisis rocking the labour party
Honestly, this is the kind of a leader that Nigeria needs now
What is commendable with the trash he said?
He wants to rule Nigeria he should keep jumping from one party to another like political kid

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.