Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi (36918 Views)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29
jaxxy:

because he said the right thing should be done??

He stays on X and expects the right thing to be done. Make Una dey advice the fraudster. He only fool his brigade of lapdogs

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benrosaria(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Wainey: 11:53pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is commendable, Obi said he is so concerned about rebuilding Nigeria that was bastardised by the evil APC party and not the crisis rocking the labour party
Honestly, this is the kind of a leader that Nigeria needs now
Oga if you can't built a small party like LP when you are the biggest name there, how can you build a complex country like Nigeria when strong oppositions are out to frustrate your govt.
There are more than 20persons in this country that are more connected and politically bigger than Obi

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29
Riskymarvelous:
Obi hate thieves go and verify abure or aburo is a thief that is why obi no wan do anything with dem
Hehehehe

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:57pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Gringory Obi such a selfish man, I will never leave Apga.

E done throw Abure & LP under Ekene Dili Chukwu bus.
na that one dey pain you? Make Abure and Ajaero continue their fight.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:58pm On Mar 29
Kukutente23:
Lol. Defection loading

He is probably done with the Labor Party. Like a parasite he is eyeing another host already.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29
wwwkaycom:
Well done, continue to ignore them. By the time you take a second shot at the presidency in 2027 without Emefiele to help you hoard naira and no Aso Rock cabal to attempt to frustrate any candidate, you will know that Nigerians have ignored you with your grandstanding and moved on.
Nonsence Obingo.
Comrade

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by ken045501: 12:00am On Mar 30
How is this man selfish? Tell me unless you are a coward
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 12:11am On Mar 30
Max24:
Obi the prostitute ! Already thinking of another party.
Dey play. Obi will never be involved in any unconstitutional arrangements. When they linked abure to corruption, you guy's target had always been PO before you shifted the goalpost.

Hope you're aware that INEC also didn't recognise the said convention and the elections that followed. I hope Obi mata no go give all of you Hayes HBP one day. Abure will end up being expelled from that party.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 12:14am On Mar 30
RushManni:

Lol .... You know them
The same moniker made those two consecutive comments but in different monikers. They're so jobless. Some of them registered with 3 to 4 monikers here, just to attack Obi, their nightmares grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 12:16am On Mar 30
Zeezenho:

Anywhere obi go we follow we trust him.
Sojourning in vain, Ojukwu’s curse is on the Agulu Judas, go back to Apga, or remain in the wilderness, Pdp Failure, The LP Failure, NNPP next guaranteed Failure.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Nosa111(m): 12:17am On Mar 30
El Rufai and Peter obi are up to something… lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Fahd11: 12:19am On Mar 30
3rd position ....

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 12:20am On Mar 30
Jostoman:
na that one dey pain you? Make Abure and Ajaero continue their fight.
Na shame never let Gringory Yes Daddy Obi leave The LP.

But the Judas done already hint, I don’t have time to build any parry, na Nigeria 🇳🇬 I wan build?

The LP used & dumped.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 12:22am On Mar 30
Truly some obedients be zombie, they have been running their mouth by supporting Abure, Now that somebody that hold their remote has spoken, they have change their tunes, walahi If Obi enter fire many mumus will join him in d fire.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 12:26am On Mar 30
zelnababa:
Truly some obedients be zombie, they have been running their mouth by supporting Abure, Now that somebody that hold their remote has spoken, they have change their tunes, walahi If Obi enter fire many mumus will join him in d fire.
They be the real definition of Zombies, the Agulu Jim Jones done hold em Obidient Obidients for work.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by djon78(m): 12:32am On Mar 30
chopnaira:

The only person that ever pulled such achievement in modern SE politica was Ebeano (Chimaroke Nnamani). That man created ministers e.g. John Nweke Junior , governors e.g. Rochas, Senators like Ike Ekweremadu. That man had something going on, but Nnamdi Kanu came from nowhere and destroyed the man's political career. Alot of Ibos pledged their allegiances to IPOB after listening to hate filled propaganda on Radio Biafria.

But he stole Enugu blind and was harassed by EFCC
Lots of the assets he acquired were seized

That's the kind of Man you call your hero

That's why you guys will keep on beating around the Bush chasing rats and rodents
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by djon78(m): 12:37am On Mar 30
Wainey:
Oga if you can't built a small party like LP when you are the biggest name there, how can you build a complex country like Nigeria when strong oppositions are out to frustrate your govt.
There are more than 20persons in this country that are more connected and politically bigger than Obi

I am not holding brief for Peter Obi
But your likes are the reason Nigeria will keep on going round the circle

Tell me one major thing that has been achieved by successive governments since 1999

Just one thing

Electricity: zero
Development: zilch
Economic improvement: zilch

But you guys don't feel any remorse for this country

Anyway you guys should continue in your perpetual misery
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by YesDaddyTill203: 12:38am On Mar 30
The Agulu packaged fraud is already thinking of where he will take his political prostitution next.
This Conman is nothing but a complete fraud.
Thank God that Nigerians dogged a bullet.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by sidonlook: 12:57am On Mar 30
Someone should tell Peter Oi that if he wants to be president through the Labour Party , he needs to work with the elected party chairman .

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 1:01am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

😆....you people are so predictable!
Always sounding stupid.

You people want others to free Peter obi while you roast his opponents.

Soo dumb !

Look at the Monika he even chose and he is calling another dumb

True say mad man no dey shame, na him relatives dey shame on his behalf

Tinubu have successfully raised an army of incoherent homosapiens

Tinubu have run the country aground but they are so fixated on Peter Obi said or didn't say
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by adicius: 1:03am On Mar 30
8 year old Peter Obi during the Biafra war 1968.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 1:04am On Mar 30
sidonlook:
Someone should tell Peter Oi that if he wants to be president through the Labour Party , he needs to work with the elected party chairman .
Maybe President of NLC?
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jewskillmohamed: 1:05am On Mar 30
blacknp:
Maybe President of NLC?

The irabiji drug lord have left your mother?

Thank God ooo remi strong
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by erniok(m): 1:08am On Mar 30
blacknp:
Which ticket? he knows he is a goner, the people that gave him the supposed ticket are about to be kicked out the party, along side Gringory.

My opinion shouldn't be too difficult to understand. Read my post and the person I quoted when you must have calmed down.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by frankson1(m): 1:39am On Mar 30
Eriokanmi:
Dey play. Obi will never be involved in any unconstitutional arrangements. When they linked abure to corruption, you guy's target had always been PO before you shifted the goalpost.

Hope you're aware that INEC also didn't recognise the said convention and the elections that followed. I hope Obi mata no go give all of you Hayes HBP one day. Abure will end up being expelled from that party.

Did you people ever believed Abure was corrupt or your brothers were calling Apapa all manner of names and accusing him of been sponsored. Pointing fingers at and abusing the President and APC of paying Apapa to cause chaos in the party.

The issue here is, Peter Obi hasn't showed any leadership quality by trying to put the house back in order.

How many meetings has he organised since the beginning of this turmoil?

While the party was burning, he was going around, dinning with the Northerners as if the North will ever choose him against their brother in any elections.

Now, Abure who your brothers saw as an angel is now a devil.

Apapa must be drinking chilled 🍺 now cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by onatisi(m): 1:41am On Mar 30
Paraman:
Obi does not care about the LP
That is just politics . I'm the game of political business, there are no permanent friends just permanent interest. Peter Obi will go to any party where his interest will be protected and achieved

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by aswani(m): 1:41am On Mar 30
Gemid94:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-ignored-labour-party-national-convention-peter-obi/

So there's some serious friction between Peter Obi and Abure already that can't be kept in-house.

I like Peter Obi's advice to Obidients regarding abusing people but I fear it's too late for his own President of Nigeria ambitions. Their toxicity in that regard has ended his national political career.

He could and should have called them to order earlier on.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:44am On Mar 30
Person wey no fit organise labour party wan organise Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.