Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi (36765 Views)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Yor dirty you eat beans agoin today ?
Na hunger make you type this nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:29pm On Mar 29
Kurugu92:
I tell you the party had been taken by IPOB, even the then AD and ACN is not these regional
ACN had Ribadu as it's presidential candidate. A Fulani man from Adamawa. That would never happen in labour party. Even some state chairman of the party in the North are ibos.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jewskillmohamed: 10:30pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Na hunger make you type this nonsense

Yes Yoruba kind of hunger but I choose not to loot truck of rice
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:31pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

But you prefer to loot onion trucks bah. Stop trying to derail the thread.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

You would rather loot palm oil & yam tubers abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by CoronaVirusPro: 10:32pm On Mar 29
Max24:
Obi the prostitute ! Already thinking of another party.

I told the dunces who were supporting Peter, that he will leave LP, and it’s already coming to pass.

Peter will join Hamas if he is guaranteed to become the President of Nigeria

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29
Political prostitute. He has nothing to offer.

Yes daddy. Cry cry fraud shame on you.

The former Anambra Governor emphasised the need for the right thing to be done to salvage the party, adding that he is more passionate about building a new Nigeria than building a new Labour Party.

Stupidest thing I have heard this year.

Can somebody ask this failure on which party?

This fraud is a grabber.

"
More passionate about building a new Nigeria than a new labour party"
What a hallow human being

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:33pm On Mar 29
CoronaVirusPro:

I told the dunces who were supporting Peter, that he will leave LP, and it’s already coming to pass.

Peter will join Hamas if he is guaranteed to become the President of Nigeria
😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
You would rather loot palm oil & yam tubers abi?

And onions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kurugu92(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

ACN had Ribadu as it's presidential candidate. A Fulani man from Adamawa. That would never happen in labour party. Even some state chairman of the party in the North are ibos.
politics is their least knowledge, they don't even know how to pretend but they want power through the back door.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 10:36pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is commendable, Obi said he is so concerned about rebuilding Nigeria that was bastardised by the evil APC party and not the crisis rocking the labour party
Honestly, this is the kind of a leader that Nigeria needs now

With what played out before and after the election. Peter Obi can never be the president of this country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Yes we go use am pay Aisha bride price so prophet moha. SAW go stop to rape small girls for hell

Or you would use to add towards bail money for Mazi Kanu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 10:37pm On Mar 29
Gemid94:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-ignored-labour-party-national-convention-peter-obi/
You can't fix a political party, yet you want to fix Nigeria, how is that POssible?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jerk1: 10:39pm On Mar 29
It is only on nairaland that this agbadorians get mouth. Go to Twitter and see how they are being disgraced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jewskillmohamed: 10:39pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Or you would use to add towards bail money for Mazi Kanu?

You are very correct I forgot and the change will be used to marry a good wife for Sunday igboho since the other wife was a LovePeddler who did not miss his Yoruba husband during his refugee days in Benin republic
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Chidex50(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29
Roboto11:
Very selfish man.
na Hatred and high BP go kee u each time you hear PO.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 10:39pm On Mar 29
This true leadership don't impose nothing on anyone.obi is always excellent in his dealings.

Anyways we are obidients not labourbidients anywhere obi goes we go with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by SonofElElyonRet: 10:41pm On Mar 29
I'm not a fan of obi but on this matter he has shown integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

You are very correct I forgot and the change will be used to marry a good wife for Sunday igboho since the other wife was a LovePeddler who did not miss his Yoruba husband during his refugee days in Benin republic
Quite correct, Mazi needs a new wife, like Ojukwu did with Bianca Onoh, when Tinubu approves his release.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29
Zeezenho:
This true leadership don't impose nothing on anyone.obi is always excellent in his dealings.

Anyways we are obidients not labourbidients anywhere obi goes we go with him.
A bunch of Marxist minded follow follows that stand for nothing, Apga, Pdp, LP, Where next

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by phemray(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29
Kukutente23:
Lol. Defection loading

We said it PDP is the target once Atiku steps down.

Obedients shld ask themselves if obi has ever build a party or a state or a community before thinking of building a nation.

Jagaban the master has built many since and till today. Just watch the Joker, if he gets PDP ticket and crowdfunding as usual, then Tinubu will release kanu and everywhere will scatter

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Mar 29
Roboto11:
Very selfish man.
e pain am.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:45pm On Mar 29
Peter Obi just begged Obidients to stop insulting and name recalling others. He said it's destroying their movement. He said he is on his knees begging and insulting others adds NO value to their movement
😂😂😂

He said insulting others and name calling won't generate electricity, neither would it make bread cheaper nor produce water. He said calling people names won't reduce poverty.

But I am 100% sure the fascist mob won't listen. They have been programmed to always destroy his chances by default.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kusu12: 10:45pm On Mar 29
Obingo that could not manage a small state like Anambra. A serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years wants to turn Nigeria to Dubia.
Obingo is only entertaining those that believed Buhari was cloned and his deluded obirodents.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by yemmit90: 10:46pm On Mar 29
Ofunaofu:
Look at how Agbadorians and Bulabans are so glued to Peter Obi's opinions, conversations, and discussions with the Obidients movement and Nigerians at large.
Just to hear Peter Obi speak

When will Tinubu engage Nigerians, or at the very least, engage Agbadorians and Bulabans in meaningful conversations and discussions like Peter Obi is doing? 

Haba, can't you reason for once?

If someone said he is only passionate about building a new Nigeria( which is very good), but care less about building the platform that saved him from embarrassment of PDP, will you still respect such a person as a party man? Will you be passionate in working for such a person if he comes to your party in future?

I think Obi is done with labour parry anyway.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jostoman: 10:47pm On Mar 29
wwwkaycom:
Well done, continue to ignore them. By the time you take a second shot at the presidency in 2027 without Emefiele to help you hoard naira and no Aso Rock cabal to attempt to frustrate any candidate, you will know that Nigerians have ignored you with your grandstanding and moved on.
Nonsence Obingo.
No problem may God keep us alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29
Jostoman:
e pain am.
Selfishness is an understatement, if I lie name 3 people that have worked for Gringory Obi that ended up either been a Governor, Senator, or House of Representatives Member?

The Apga Judas, has no protege.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29
Ofunaofu:
Look at how Agbadorians and Bulabans are so glued to Peter Obi's opinions, conversations, and discussions with the Obidients movement and Nigerians at large.
Just to hear Peter Obi speak

When will Tinubu engage Nigerians, or at the very least, engage Agbadorians and Bulabans in meaningful conversations and discussions like Peter Obi is doing? 

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing.

Meaningful? You meant meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jostoman: 10:49pm On Mar 29
Peter the man that always give BAT people a sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:49pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Selfishness is an understatement, if I lie name 3 people that have worked for Gringory Obi that ended up either been a Governor, Senator, or House of Representatives Member?

The Apga Judas, has no protege.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/
The only person that ever pulled such achievement in modern SE politica was Ebeano (Chimaroke Nnamani). That man created ministers e.g. John Nweke Junior , governors e.g. Rochas, Senators like Ike Ekweremadu. That man had something going on, but Nnamdi Kanu came from nowhere and destroyed the man's political career. Alot of Ibos pledged their allegiances to IPOB after listening to hate filled propaganda on Radio Biafria.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.