Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? (965 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / “it’s Hard For Me To Find A Boyfriend Because Of The Content I Post On Instagram / Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 9:20am On Mar 30

Good day to you, good people of Nairaland.
I have an issue that I need your opinion on.
In 2021, my ex and I broke up, and I was determined then that I wouldn't get into a relationship unless I am financially stable. However, things didn't turn out as planned. I'm still struggling financially. I can't lie to you guys; it's not easy staying away from sex and relationships for a long while. It's very lonely and depressing. So, around late December last year, I decided that I'm going to enter a relationship this 2024 regardless of my financial situation. I'm also not getting any younger; I turned 27 this year. So, it's only right that I start meeting people.

Well, that's when I started noticing the problem. It was as if I was cursed by my ex or something because I don't know how to explain it. Every girl I have approached so far this year rejected me. The most painful part is that some of them gave me the green light; like outsiders even thought I was dating them, but when I actually asked them for a relationship, they declined. There's one that does all these public displays of affection, like holding hands whenever we walk together, calling me pet names, buying things for me, etc. But this particular girl told me point blank that she has no feelings for me whatsoever. I was shocked and surprised. Another girl I asked for a relationship; this one said she likes me, but it's just impossible for us to be in a relationship.
Besides, all of these, all my attempts to also just have sex have also been met with huge disappointment. I met a girl around January; this girl told me she doesn't want to have sex even though she allows me to touch her, handle, and suck her breasts; she would never allow me to penetrate. I had to ditch her because she was just adding to my sexual frustration.

The last one that actually made me realize that something is wrong is after trying to date girls around me and they all turned me down. I decided to try a long-distance relationship. I asked a girl I met on Facebook out, and to my surprise, she agreed. I was quite happy and felt a bit of relief that finally maybe I wasn't cursed after all. Her place wasn't even that far; it's all within the same state, just different local governments. Anyways, to cut the long story short, after we started the so-called relationship, we met once at a restaurant, and she admitted that she likes me and that she had a great time with me, although I don't feel the same way because she wasn't my type body-wise. However, I was willing to lower my standards, and after a few weeks of the relationship, I tried to invite her over, and that's when the excuses came in. She kept giving excuses until I couldn't take it, and I forced her to open up. She told me she's not ready for sex for now, that she's sorry she misled me because I told her repeatedly while we were dating that I don't do sexless relationships and she said she's okay with it. I was hurt because she wasted my time. However, I had to break up with her.
Please, guys, what could be wrong with me? I'm suspecting my ex because she's the person I have had sex with last and also had a meaningful relationship with. It hurts more seeing that she has dated other guys after our breakup, but I'm still struggling to find a girl. It's so lonely. All day I don't have anyone calling me or texting me. In fact, out of frustration, I deleted all social media apps except WhatsApp because they make me feel lonelier. Guys, trust me when I say I'm not ugly and I'm not short. I'm also quite intelligent as many girls I have spoken with have complimented me particularly on that. So why exactly am I finding it hard to get a girlfriend? Don't tell me it's because of my financial situation; I have seen guys not even doing better than I am in relationships. Even ugly guys too. What am I doing wrong?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Godada(m): 9:24am On Mar 30

Go to badoo or any hook up site, get someone, arrange and satisfy your urge.

Let me be frank with you. You cannot bed a lady you want to date when you are sexually starved. It rubs them the wrong way.

That's what's wrong with you.

How can you be on a first date and be insinuating sex up and down. Na only olosho go chest that matter.

Having a relationship takes time to grow if that's what you want but I may be mistaken because what I see here is that you want action.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by OndoRaph(m): 9:30am On Mar 30
You are masturbating. It's a bad luck omen!
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 9:33am On Mar 30
OndoRaph:
You are masturbating. It's a bad luck omen!

I do it in once in while, to relieve myself of the sexual frustration i often feel. This year for example i didn't masturbate from January till February ending. I had to run back to it after all my attempts to get into relationship failed.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Alphamentips: 9:45am On Mar 30
Women can sense it when you're sex starved.

And pay attention to what will happen as soon as you get a GF. Them go begin rush you. Lol you go dey wonder where all of them dey b4

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 9:47am On Mar 30
Godada:

Go to badoo or any hook up site, get someone, arrange and satisfy your urge.

Let me be frank with you. You cannot bed a lady you want to date when you are sexually starved. It rubs them the wrong way.

That's what's wrong with you.

How can you be on a first date and be insinuating sex up and down. Na only olosho go chest that matter.

Having a relationship takes time to grow if that's what you want but I may be mistaken because what I see here is that you want action.

I understand what you meant but trust me when i say i don't act desperate. In fact i usually take my time with them. The last girl in my write up was the one that brought up the conversation. She wanted to know about my past sexual life and if i could try a sexless relationship which i told her No i can't do it that we shouldn't even begin the relationship at all if it's what she wanted but i guess she was already into me or for whatever reason she said it's okay and she doesn't mind getting sexual with me. It was after so many weeks that i even invited her over to my place as i am often busy with work.

I'm someone that if I'm not emotionally connected to the person i won't be able to engage with them sexually. Which is why it's more frustrating, I'm also aware of those apps but i don't want to do it with a complete stranger that i don't feel anything for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Mikocake(m): 9:57am On Mar 30
Op stop the masturbation and hit the gym. Funnel those frustrations into becoming a better man both financially and physically. Maybe the universe is trying to push you to the right path. Believe me, women will never fill that emptiness you feel inside of you. They can only amplify it.
Ask God to lead you to your purpose and show you the way, believe me when you finally have a purpose every other thing will fall into place.
Many relationships in this era is not worth it mehn, cuz most is gonna break you down even more.
You’re in a vulnerable condition and any heartbreak at this point could ruin you. And believe me when I say, most girls of this generation will surely break you down.
What you need now is a solid fountain, set your priorities right. The emptiness you fill stems from lack of purpose, believe me. Once you find purpose, learn to love yourself and take care of yourself before thinking about relationships. How can you love a girl when you don’t even love yourself?

Cheer up man. Every man once passed through this stage.
At this stage, it should be only you and your hustle. If any banny stumble on your way, nack and move. But never feel dependent on a pssy cuz they come and go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 10:14am On Mar 30
While some people are lonely but deep down they don't feel lonely but peaceful; women are always attracted to them but they can't keep up to the demands of relationships hence they prefer and cherish their solitude and at the same time wish they... themselves could change anytime soon because they are afraid of old age catching up with them.
But the soon never comes.
The cycle continues...

What more can I say... Every mallam with him kettle

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 11:52am On Mar 30
Mikocake:
Op stop the masturbation and hit the gym. Funnel those frustrations into becoming a better man both financially and physically. Maybe the universe is trying to push you to the right path. Believe me, women will never fill that emptiness you feel inside of you. They can only amplify it.
Ask God to lead you to your purpose and show you the way, believe me when you finally have a purpose every other thing will fall into place.
Many relationships in this era is not worth it mehn, cuz most is gonna break you down even more.
You’re in a vulnerable condition and any heartbreak at this point could ruin you. And believe me when I say, most girls of this generation will surely break you down.
What you need now is a solid fountain, set your priorities right. The emptiness you fill stems from lack of purpose, believe me. Once you find purpose, learn to love yourself and take care of yourself before thinking about relationships. How can you love a girl when you don’t even love yourself?

Cheer up man. Every man once passed through this stage.
At this stage, it should be only you and your hustle. If any banny stumble on your way, nack and move. But never feel dependent on a pssy cuz they come and go.

Thanks bro 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30
There is a big mistake most guys make.let me tell you as an Old timer in the game.Never ever ask a woman to be your girlfriend, play girlfriend vibes around her before you know una go dey kiss,before u know una don dey date.i cannot count how many ladies I have dated or used this method on.dont ever ask a lady...be my girlfriend.oboy many of dem go start to avoid you.learn fro the OGs grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by gentleman82: 3:32pm On Mar 30
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 4:04pm On Mar 30
^^^

To the idiot above. You need to realise this is a public forum and not everyone is going to share in whatever beliefs you have. If i start to mock your religion now, you'll turn around and start demanding unnecessary respect when you're the one that do not know how to respect yourself.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30
You do not put the cart before the horse, or wear a condom when there is not a woman lying in front of you grin

You first make yourself the kind of man you will date if you are a woman, and navigate the world and the dating scene from a position of strength.

If female rejection throws you into depression, or you catch yourself doing things you won't do, just to secure a woman's affection, then you've lost it.

As a consolation, most men feel like this, so you are not alone in this. But only a few will rise above it. You are a man, and it is in your hands to work and build your value, and I tell you, IT IS HARD.

It is why a lot of men patronize prostitution. They have signed off from the dating scene and choose to secure affection alternatively (via prostitution) without the stress of chasing and billing. Will you blame them? I understand them.

Sorry. But at the same time, welcome to being a man, where lack is the norm. You either triumph or get used to it. Choose one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Savedday2: 4:18pm On Mar 30
My guy, make I give you the code. Firstly, quit that shit called masturbation.

Practice this everyday, approach like 5 - 7 girls a day. Never gist them, never ask a 9ja girl to be your girlfriend. Just collect as many numbers as you can each day. Then invite each of them one by one.

Never pressure anyone to come. Just invite them, if they show up, gist with them normal while touching them gently. Any of them that is game will open kpekus for you.

This is the most important part, after knacking, don't ever call the idiot. If she call you by herself, just invite her and scatter her kpekus while you continue collecting more numbers and inviting more girls.

I bet you after one month, your huz no go contain you. because of kpekus, you go dey run leave huz.

Note: some will start fighting because of you.

Remember to come thank me!

Lastly, never believe that shit that your ex curse you. She never fit curse herself, na you she want curse?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30
grin
Funny enough many of us who are in so-called relationship are working so hard,day and night just to exit them grin...

Op,no let banny matter put you into depression cuz I can swear with my keke that it doesn't worth it one bit...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by MikeofKd(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30
Op go get your life together first , one doesnt chase in this life ,one attracts. If you continue chasing they would keep running away , so attract.

How can you attract ?? You dont have to be the richest , just take good Care of yourself ,smell nice and dress clean , work out , be in shape and Make sure your not under any kind of pressure to date a girl sharp sharp ,take your time to work on yourself so you may attract women.

U see women can smell ur desperate desires to date them from a mile away and trust me if turns them off faster than anything. Keep ur composure take it slow and steady. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Love800(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30
You dont have a direction in life.

Am not insulting you.

Quote me for more clarification.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 4:54pm On Mar 30
Love800:
You dont have a direction in life.

Am not insulting you.

Quote me for more clarification.

Clarify please
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Love800(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30
What do you want in a relationship?
What is your long-term goal with her?
Itooweak4una:

Clarify please
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by NFBI: 7:05pm On Mar 30
You should be happy you're free from women wahala
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Xenry: 7:13pm On Mar 30
Niggar, leave those girls and hustle. No let woman matter to stress you.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Itooweak4una: 9:12pm On Mar 30
Love800:
What do you want in a relationship?
What is your long-term goal with her?

Any girl i get in a relationship, the plan is to marry her of course.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Love800(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30
Do u have money?

And

Are u ready to settle down and start having kids?
Itooweak4una:

Any girl i get in a relationship, the plan is to marry her of course.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Wearetheugliest: 2:09am On Mar 31
Skepta - Same Old story. Go listen it man.. You will def feel better after listening to the jam
Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by Fiscus105(m): 3:17am On Mar 31
Thank God you come out clean to say what you are going through, many of such guys are full here and instead to come out open, they resulted to denigrate female gender up and down, like a lunatic that just breaks loose, ...."all Naija girls are useless, you must marry virgin crew" blahblah, etc.

MEANWHILE, I STILL BILIV UR CASE IS NOT A CURSE, THANK GOD U RE STILL MEETING GIRLS THAT ARE READY TO BE YOUR FRIENDS, NEXT TIME DON'T ASK THEM OUT, BUT PUT PRESSURE ON THEM, TO LET THEM DATE THEIR FRIENDS.

....and for immediate sex, go to night club to look for club girls to sleep with,.....if none of olosho is ready to have sex with you ooo,. It will now clear that you are under spell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Me To Get Into A Relationship? by okoroemeka(m): 7:32am On Mar 31
[quote author=Itooweak4una post=129179573][/quote]the genesis of your problems is in the first lines of your comment,that you are not financial stable,things are not working according to plan and you are still struggling.
Women has this uncanny ability to sense such and to aviod such men, financial freedom gives a man self confidence and an invisible aura that women can easily detect,if you want a woman you must face reality and reduce your standards,you cannot be in such dire situation and still have the luxury of choice,there are women that wants you but you are not seeing them due to the standard you set,just manage them for the meantime ,I call them bush allowances,not at all na witch.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Original Musical Gadgets For Sale(not China) / Improve Your Relationship - 10 Ways To Fall In Love With Your Partner Again / 35 This Year, 2 Grown Kids, Running After A Nigeria Lawyer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.