Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? (6758 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Compliments of the season everyone
Why is it hard for virgins to let go of there firstlove ,I mean the person who disvirgined them?
Have bein thinking about this for sometime,please share your thoughts.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by kunleweb: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Why is it hard for virgins to let go of there firstlove ,I mean the person who disvirgined them?

You again and your virgin tales
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Ok you are still reminiscing about him?
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by babyfaceafrica: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2018
there is nothing hard there,it is inky stupid and naive people that cling to obsolete things!!
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by stone350(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2018
lemme park here and wait for comments cool
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Jayslicky: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

She really needs someone to f*ck her real good.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ouzo1(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Just fear of the unknown not love
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2018
ouzo1:
Just fear of the unknown not love
Uhm Explain?
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by AryEmber(f): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Virgin that has been disvirgin, very deep.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ouzo1(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Uhm Explain?

Let me see if I can explain..
It's not necessarily love, u just feel attached to that person cuz of the sex.. Like he or she owes u that right to be with them, cuz u gave out something u cherished
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Because no dickk like first dickk

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

Lol share your thoughts
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
AryEmber:
Virgin that has been disvirgin, very deep.
Lmao really deep
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Fourwinds: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lmao really deep
hmmmm...so the thing go deep well well
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Apination(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
It's not true. Situations determine alot, for example a virgin who was brutally raped would most likely feel only hate for the person whom you call her first. My ex was a virgin and I bust the bubble, but today, she's out under the sun riding dickss undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Because no dickk like first dickk
U sabi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by lordizak(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nothing like that joor, it is a stereotype. If a lady is fed up, there is nothing like first love, though there is real love: the guy that makes her happy the most, it might not be her first love.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by smoby(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
baby ddddm me promise u will forget him.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
dingbang:
Ok you are still reminiscing about him?

Lol not really
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Firstgentleman1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
It is deep. Just like naive guys can't let go of the first girl that treats them like trash while going out of their way to please the girl. Emotions can mess up with rational thinking. And of course with the kind of prestige placed on virginity, a girl losing it to a guy, especially one she shared something special with, is akin to a fish entering fresh water after like 10 minutes on dry land.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by amInigerian: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

There is a science behind it and my fiancee explained it to me.
I might ask her to send me details again.
It apparently is the way we were created.

But what I see from the science of it is that God created it that way.
It fits into His plan that a man and woman should only have sex after marriage,
so what you will find is that God already engineered it such that a woman will tend to be clingy
unto her husband, if she slept with no other before him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by bobokeshington: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

let's hook up
I have better di:k.
you'll forget him in no time I promise
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I'll answer this using Ubunja 's Law of Pussification.

It States that, the more and more a lady has s.ex, the less power her pussy has over her heart. So the first d.ick, being the only di.ck has the highest power, and that power continues to reduce as she receives more dick until she's turns into the perfect hoe.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobokeshington:

let's hook up
I have better di:k.
you'll forget him in no time I promise
Lol it's actually a friend not me

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
theAccountant:

It States that, the more and more a lady has s.ex, the less power her pussy has over her heart. So the first d.ick, being the only di.ck has the highest power, and that power continues to reduce as she receives more dick until she's turns into the perfect hoe.
What are you even saying? undecided
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
theAccountant:

wink
You know this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

There, you got the most likely reason(s),but youre still questioning it.
I guess, you're not ready for a sincere answer yet..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

when we all begin our genitals and our hearts are connected by a bond that make us love to death the first person we have sex with. It was created as a way strengthen marriage and it's especially strong in women.
But as the woman has sex with more and more men after that the bond between her pussy and her heart will weaken and weaken until it no longer exists and no dick will feel special to her then.
Just like as you now feel like you can never let go of your first love; if you keep fvcking more men over time you will jump to the opposite extreme and not feel anything for ANY dick no matter how much you will wish to. At that point you will have become "the perfect hoe"

6 Likes

Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I'm saying fvck more times and your pussy will lose power over your heart, and in time you'll get over your first like he never existed
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
ubunja:
when we all begin our genitals and our hearts are connected by a bond that make us love to death the first person we have sex with. It was created as a way strengthen marriage and it's especially strong in women.
But as the woman has sex with more and more men after that the bond between her pussy and her heart will weaken and weaken until it no longer exists and no dick will feel special to her then.
Just like as you now feel like you can never let go of your first love; if you keep fvcking more men over time you will jump to the opposite extreme and not feel anything for ANY dick no matter how much you will wish to. At that point you will have become "the perfect hoe"

Hehehe... Well said bruh
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by zanogo(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Apination:
It's not true. Situations determine alot, for example a virgin who was brutally raped would most likely feel only hate for the person whom you call her first. My ex was a virgin and I bust the bubble, but today, she's out under the sun riding dickss undecided
You are definately a pathfinder, but unfortunately i do not know your model.
Re: Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

its a myth by as men

breaking her virginity doest mean it would hard for her to let go

as men we say it as a self praise

1 naturally you never forget the 1st person slept with regardless whether it was memorable exprience or not

2 is it her saying she cant let go of you or its your self praise as man to say she cant

3 yes there are some who cant due the memorable exprience they had

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Big Bust! / 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+) / The 7th Pic On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.