Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) (48962 Views)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 11:00pm On Mar 30
However way you demons try to twist the natural order of things I got news for you...there can only be 2 genders in the world, male and female 👌🏾

The book of Jeremiah says that the streets will be full of boys and girls playing it didn't mention any other satanic man made abominations.

What is it with the US government and this evil called lgbt??
This demagogue even had the audacity to dedicate a sacred day of our lord Jesus Christ to his fellow offsprings of Satan.

Well it is not a new thing for rulers of the world to think they own the world but he that ruleth in the affairs of men would always convert their wisdom to stupidity for all to see.

God raised Pharaoh from small to have a stony heart for the sole purpose of using him as an example to the whole world.
Read about Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon ,Og of Bashan, Bera of Sodom, Birsha of Gomorrah. There's also many more examples of great kings that God made mad before destroying them.
At a time he took out 5 powerful coalition kings of the amorites....these were kingdoms that held the world power then just like America of today.

Take a look at history and you can predict the future America cannot end well with these blind and deaf men leading.... imagine a president of the world power telling men they can have babies.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30
Calitoscassius:
words do not hurt me, you can carry on with the derogatory remarks. grin grin all you had to do was criticise or mock my religion not be unpleasant about me.

Naa! You are not even close to being a happy christian, with all these your hate for your fellow human you have never even met, i am guessing you haven't read the part in your bible where it says love thy neighbor.

Lol I don't hate you, far from it, but you obviously hate the christain religion, and I pointed out how you're wrong about it all, at first I thought you were a Muslim, then atheist, but then I realise you're a non religionist that will condemn any and every religion just for the fun of it, mainly because you support the lgbtq++++ people, so do you, this is a faceless forum so I don't really care about monikers or whoever I'm having a chat with.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30
Biglittlelois:

You should try and pronounce good things for yourself, and I was not hating or trying to use that as an insult, just a reminder of your kind of person and your level of thought process.
Look! Feel free to mock me for being bipolar and Autistic, it doesn't bother me, as i said, every time people fail to contribute reasonably in an argument with me they take a cheap pop at me by reminding me to go take my Autistic/ bipolar medications grin grin grin they don't know that Elon
Musk is also Autistic.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:10pm On Mar 30
Calitoscassius:
Look! Feel free to mock me for being bipolar and Autistic, it doesn't bother me, as i said, every time people fail to contribute reasonably in an argument with me they take a cheap pop at me by remiding me to go take my Autistic/ bipolar medications grin grin grin they don't know that Elon
Musk is also Autistic.

Dude I'm tired, give it a rest okay.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30
Biglittlelois:

Lol I don't hate you, far from it, but you obviously hate the christain religion, and I pointed out how you're wrong about it all, at first I thought you were a Muslim, then atheist, but then I realise you're a non religionist that will condemn any and every religion just for the fun of it, mainly because you support the lgbtq++++ people, so do you, this is a faceless forum so I don't really care about monikers or whoever I'm having a chat with.
Yea right! Back tracking i guess, you even called me a wannabe beaten down... what ever it is? As i said, words don't hurt me. You are not the first to mock me for being Autistic and bipolar, people do it everyday, i am used to it, you should go do some researches on Autism and bipolar, we are not stupid and we have brains. Just that our brain works 3 times faster than so called "normal" humans.

I am not condemning religion, i just don't believe in any, and it isn't for the fun of it, i just don't believe in any of it and i am entiltled to not believe any of it.

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30
Biglittlelois:

Dude I'm tired, give it a rest okay.
You started it! grin now you are tired? undecided
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Vacora(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30
Jesus Christ!! A lot of writers included the person who posted this are too gullible. Easter falls on different days each year - Fact. This year, it has coincided with the Visibility Day for the LGQTB + community.

The WH brief was signed Friday 29 March and not Easter Sunday.

Abeg make una dey engage una brains..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 11:22pm On Mar 30
This man must be high on some drugs. Why Easter of all days?
Biden be careful, don't take the grace of God for granted
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30
JooEeL:
Nigerian xtians, with no originality whatsoever, will soon come online to bash their religious masters.

Set awon afofungbemu.
what was the role US played in Nigerian christainity? im not a religious folk, but this is totally disrespectful... all the same barbie-lon will burn... i expect the arse popping Pope to support this.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by sylve11: 11:29pm On Mar 30
Calitoscassius:
Christians? Where did the word christian come from? Who invented Christianity in the first place? White man invented christianity, while the Arabs invented Muzzlem.

If You think there are no muzzlem gays you better think again, grin grin be surprised that, that man slamming head next you or behind you could be gay, especially when you people are showing your asses when head slamming

😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30
aAK1:
America is gone !
If the USA give you Visa now, you will rejoice like never before.
Later you will go at back to bash them, hypocrite angry sad
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by airliner(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30
abc115:
Transgender are created by God like you and me, not their own making

You be mumu you think say you wise

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30
All for elections. Trump will still win u

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 11:36pm On Mar 30
The handwriting is on the wall for those who can read it.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30
sylve11:

😆 🤣 😂 cool
grin grin grin grin it is obvious. They wear dresses/gowns and nakid undernearth the gowns and displaying their butts infront of each other during head slamming.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30
nigeriansamurai:
what was the role US played in Nigerian christainity? im not a religious folk, but this is totally disrespectful... all the same barbie-lon will burn... i expect the arse popping Pope to support this.

Australia is european (mainly british).

America is european (mainly british).

Canada is european (mainly british).

Canada and Australia still pay reverence to the British queen / king. Their citizenship lines are a swear to the loyalty of the british royalty. Canada has pockets of lands ruled by French (Quebec, Nova Scotia, Montreal) etc. The British went to war with the French twice on Canada land and almost conquered it all.

That said, Europeans gave nigerians their bible.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:51pm On Mar 30
TechCapon:
grin
God punish Biden

And naija mumu christians in America are salivating at tge prospect of a second term for Biden

Yet the call Trump satan - who is the real satan now ? 😂
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:53pm On Mar 30
12345baba:
All for elections. Trump will still win u

exactly
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30
What do u expect from someone that answers BIDEN!!??
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Sk5050: 12:01am On Mar 31
SadiqBabaSani:
IF HE LIKES, THAT SATANIC BIDEN SHOULD DECLARE BOTH SALLAH IDEL FITIR AS TRANSGENDER DAY I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING
That's it
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by budaatum: 12:17am On Mar 31
Biglittlelois:

So because they are no more interested in it means we should follow suit as if we are remote controlled by them?

But we are remote controlled by them with it!

Or was it not them who brought us this book that contained their own Lord God Almighty?

Funny is, they remote controlled their own people with it too for over a 1000 years and with other religions for longer before that until their peoples' eyes were opened with this Word of God so they saw they were naked and were working in the gardens of those who enslaved them by keeping them stupid and ignorant and poor.

It's why I have immense hope for my country Nigeria by the way. The Bible (and other books!) will one day open our eyes and we too will see.

Love transgenders you lot, they are your neighbours.

And vote Biden!

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Laurene: 12:42am On Mar 31
God1000:
A country founded on christian values shouldn't be doing this but Oyibo way of life is different from black man
Hypocrite like you. Condemn Biden, no.
This is literally what Democrats support.
I wonder how you can be a devout Christian and support Democrat.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:53am On Mar 31
/
But a nincompoop in Nigeria will tell you how Trump is the devil while Biden is an angel. Why? Because a democratic propaganda machine known as CNN told him so.

/
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by malvisguy212: 1:04am On Mar 31
Obviouslyblunt:
but they brought you this religion?
oh!!! you rather we practice the religion that sacrifice twins ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by malvisguy212: 1:07am On Mar 31
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the ignoramuses, white men invented christianity, now they are no more interested in the religion they invented but africans are still holding on to the contradictory 3000 years old made up religion
your IGNORANCE is frightening
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:44am On Mar 31
Bobrisky should relocate to the US because this Portable nor go give am breathing space ooo.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by lhurd: 2:17am On Mar 31
Something is definitely wrong with Biden. The way he priotizes anything that has to do with lgbt rubbish
WriterNig:
@DiscloseTV posted;

Cc Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Konjiboii: 3:05am On Mar 31
Why are they soo determined to push this agenda, when they are other pressing issues to address in their country, the fact they even chose this day is a clear message that the devil have a firm grip in America. 2024 might just be the end of the world as we know it.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:06am On Mar 31
Sleekfingers:

Who are you to judge? Mr. Saint

Did you call me ?
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:07am On Mar 31
Calitoscassius:
Where is hell? in your backyard? grin

When we die, we'll find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) / Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.