Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) (49104 Views)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by TrajansKong: 11:45pm On Mar 31
Leo34rf:
It has been exposed that Jesus was a black man. They don't need him again for their agenda, thereby Jesus has been thrown to the curb. White xtians will rather die than worship a black Messiah

Let us be frank. The majority of us in Africa will die AND kill others rather than worship a black Messiah.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by TrajansKong: 11:49pm On Mar 31
Myself2:
Whaaat
How long will these degenerates and reprobate minds continue to test God and commit sacrilege?

I have Holy anger in me against these worthless tools in the hands of the devil

Ih God my Father, arise and show these fools that you are God Almighty

Typical vengeful Nigerian Christian spotted.

No love.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47am On Apr 01
soon they will now change Christmas to "pedos day" or "lets fukc a cow day"
***spit on floor***
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Rejoice28(f): 6:24am On Apr 01
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by caye(m): 6:25am On Apr 01
Calitoscassius:
I don't believe it, who else can confirm this discovery by the so called black American gay scientist guy? Does this black scientist have a name? Besides, he only became suspicious he was not sure it was the food he ate. He could have claimed that the food he ate turned him gay to justify his gay ass. cheesy

Tyler Perry may be gay but nothing to do with the food he ate,

Bro, there are more things happening on earth than CNN and fox news tells you.

The black scientist, sorry I forgot his name, but you could do a string of search words < black , scientist, estrogen, gay, >

Also, the LGBTQ movement is a tool of mass control and human population reduction agenda. That's why the food and water in America is being highly compromised.
Note: estrogen is not the major causal factor for gay lifestyle, just like exposure to radioactive materials is not the major causal factor for cancer in human beings.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by caye(m): 6:31am On Apr 01
TrajansKong:

Let us be frank. The majority of us in Africa will die AND kill others rather than worship a black Messiah.
Oh! Gaslighting...speaking a lie consistently in order to make it the truth: a veritable technique of mass population brainwashing.

Sorry, Africans will and are FULLY EMBRACING the concept of a black messenger sent from God to lead mankind to God. Black ppl are now seeing the divine within themselves, rather than believing that we are the slave race cursed by God , according to the Caucasians and Arabs.

Sorry, and not sorry, your evil magic of over 1000yrs is gradually wearing off.
The creator will forgive us and restore us to our destiny, Amin.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29am On Apr 01
caye:

Bro, there are more things happening on earth than CNN and fox news tells you.

The black scientist, sorry I forgot his name, but you could do a string of search words < black , scientist, estrogen, gay, >

Also, the LGBTQ movement is a tool of mass control and human population reduction agenda. That's why the food and water in America is being highly compromised.
Note: estrogen is not the major causal factor for gay lifestyle, just like exposure to radioactive materials is not the major causal factor for cancer in human beings.
What makes you believe i listen to CNN or Fox news? Because i don't. as i said you have managed to make up all these ridiculous conspiracy theories in your head and believes them, just as you have assumed i listen to CNN or FoX news grin

Exactly, as i expected, you forgot the name of the black scientist cheesy or maybe you made him up also,. he doesn't exist. If you are going to come on here and make claims be sure to atleast remember the name of the black scientist you mentioned.

More conspiracy theories, you cannot prove any of these claims.

I wonder where you get your news from undecided or what kinda movies you have being watching. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident / Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.