Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism (2391 Views)

How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! / How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 2:49am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

As expected you can only show ignorance and sadly too proudly. Do you know any difference between Ahad and Wahid? Do they both relate to one? Well look at your verses and know indeed your gross stupidity.

I should stop engaging with you as we will be grouped together and wrongly. Does Quran 2:163 contain Ahad or Wahid?

Show me Mr Olodo expert. Mugu! Odenson!

I intentionally gave you those two Arabic phrases and true to self you delivered.

Come back after your Arabic improves
Unfortunately it is you who doesn't know the difference between Ahad and Waheed!

Waheed is strictly ONE
Ahad is "ONE OF" many

It would have made sense if Allah is Waheed rather than Allah being Ahad

You need to go back to Ile-Kewu: you only memorised without learning anything.

I asked you two questions
1. How many times did the word Ahad exist in the Quran
2. I asked you to give me FIVE verses with the word AHAD in the Quran
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 2:53am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

I am not joining you in any meaningless adventures. In line with the current discussion my answer is tied.
See how even with secular topics you are inadequate!

What's so difficult with explaining the Wave-Particle Duality of matter

Shame is preventing you from giving truthful answers to that which is nonsensical to you.

Please go sleep!
Good night!
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 3:21am On Apr 08
TenQ:

Unfortunately it is you who doesn't know the difference between Ahad and Waheed!

Waheed is strictly ONE
Ahad is "ONE OF" many

It would have made sense if Allah is Waheed rather than Allah being Ahad

You need to go back to Ile-Kewu: you only memorised without learning anything.

I asked you two questions

Type wahid in Arabic.

Check the transliteration of Arabic as a[b] LIEING[/b] Tenq obviously cannot read arabic and is claiming.

Wa ilaahukum ilaahun wahid(wahidun), la ilaha illa huwar raahamanur raaheem(raaheemu).
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 7:31am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

Type wahid in Arabic.

Check the transliteration of Arabic as a[b] LIEING[/b] Tenq obviously cannot read arabic and is claiming.

Wa ilaahukum ilaahun wahid(wahidun), la ilaha illa huwar raahamanur raaheem(raaheemu).
Did I perchance ask you to find Waheed: وحيد or Ahad: أحد in the Qur'an?

Tell me why your answer is about Waheed rather than Ahad
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 7:52am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

As expected you can only show ignorance and sadly too proudly. Do you know any difference between Ahad and Wahid? Do they both relate to one? Well look at your verses and know indeed your gross stupidity.

I should stop engaging with you as we will be grouped together and wrongly. Does Quran 2:163 contain Ahad or Wahid?

Show me Mr Olodo expert. Mugu! Odenson!

I intentionally gave you those two Arabic phrases and true to self you delivered.

Come back after your Arabic improves

O my two companions of the prison! (The interpretation of the dream of) one of you (is that he) will serve wine to his master (the king), and as for the other, (who has seen bread on his head,) he will be crucified and then birds will pick at his head. The (final) judgment has been given about which you have asked.’
يٰصَاحِبَىِ السِّجۡنِ اَمَّاۤ اَحَدُكُمَا فَيَسۡقِىۡ رَبَّهٗ خَمۡرًا‌ۚ وَاَمَّا الۡاٰخَرُ فَيُصۡلَبُ فَتَاۡكُلُ الطَّيۡرُ مِنۡ رَّاۡسِهٖ‌ؕ قُضِىَ الۡاَمۡرُ الَّذِىۡ فِيۡهِ تَسۡتَفۡتِيٰنِؕ‏
(12:41)

اَحَدُكُمَا one of you

واحد من one of

احد one

An-Nisa' 4:43

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janābah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women [i.e., had sexual intercourse] and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands [with it]. Indeed, Allāh is ever Pardoning and Forgiving.
يٰۤاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا لَا تَقۡرَبُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَاَنۡـتُمۡ سُكَارٰى حَتّٰى تَعۡلَمُوۡا مَا تَقُوۡلُوۡنَ وَلَا جُنُبًا اِلَّا عَابِرِىۡ سَبِيۡلٍ حَتّٰى تَغۡتَسِلُوۡا‌ؕ وَاِنۡ كُنۡتُمۡ مَّرۡضَىٰۤ اَوۡ عَلٰى سَفَرٍ اَوۡ جَآءَاَحَدٌمِّنۡكُمۡ مِّنَ الۡغَآٮِٕطِ اَوۡ لٰمَسۡتُمُ النِّسَآءَ فَلَمۡ تَجِدُوۡا مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوۡا صَعِيۡدًا طَيِّبًا فَامۡسَحُوۡا بِوُجُوۡهِكُمۡ وَاَيۡدِيۡكُمۡ‌ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُوۡرًا‏
(4:43)
Check again probably you are dazed with overeating.

You gave two scriptures
Quran 7:70
"They said, 'Have you come to us to make us worship Allah alone and to abandon what our fathers used to worship? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be among the truthful.'"

Is Ahad the same as وَحْدَهُ: "Waḥdahu"

2. Quran 4:43
"O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."

I asked you to find Ahad but you present "أحدٌ" (ahadun) and it means ONE OF in the verse

Is it untrue that the Question I asked you were

You scored 101% sir

Is the verse قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ
not Qur'an 7:70 ?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Expanse2020(m): 9:08am On Apr 08
SIRTee15:

My friend, whatever is the shin in Arabic I don't care.
Is that shin one with God, that's my question.
Is the shin with Allah or separate from it.

Tawhid makes no sense.
🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂
See your life outside
Shior
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:03am On Apr 08
TenQ:

Check again probably you are dazed with overeating.

You gave two scriptures
Quran 7:70
"They said, 'Have you come to us to make us worship Allah alone and to abandon what our fathers used to worship? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be among the truthful.'"

Is Ahad the same as وَحْدَهُ: "Waḥdahu"

2. Quran 4:43
"O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."

I asked you to find Ahad but you present "أحدٌ" (ahadun) and it means ONE OF in the verse

Is it untrue that the Question I asked you were

You scored 101% sir

Is the verse قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ
not Qur'an 7:70 ?

As envisaged you talk without not just before thinking. Did you?

TenQ:

Do you want me to help you out with verses?

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:163)
Surah Al-Baqarah (2:165)
Surah Al-An'am (6:19)
Surah Al-An'am (6:22)
Surah Al-An'am (6:102)
Surah Al-An'am (6:106)
Surah Al-An'am (6:109)
Surah Al-An'am (6:113)
Surah Al-An'am (6:115)
Surah Al-An'am (6:136)
Surah Al-An'am (6:158)
Surah Al-An'am (6:164)
Surah Al-An'am (6:164)
Surah Al-An'am (6:168)
Surah Al-An'am (6:171)
Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:1)
Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:2)

Go on to write out your first example; 2:163
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 11:06am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

As envisaged you talk without not just before thinking. Did you?

Go on to write out your first example; 2:163
Face your own examples. If I gave you shit, will you adopt it as yours?

The list was to help you in case you don't have nt know where to look: you are the one supposed to give me FIVE verses where AHAD is used in the Qur'an as ONE

You gave two scriptures
Quran 7:70 and
Quran 4:43
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 3:51am On Apr 09
TenQ:

Face your own examples. If I gave you shit, will you adopt it as yours?

The list was to help you in case you don't have nt know where to look: you are the one supposed to give me FIVE verses where AHAD is used in the Qur'an as ONE

You gave two scriptures
Quran 7:70 and
Quran 4:43

Like said before you are not yet worthy for conversation. Bulk of what you gave as example are off so you obviously don't know enough of what you are saying. Just a vocal ignorant and disillusioned diarrhoea.

You have absolutely nothing to prove polutheist triune god worship in trinitarian core of Christianity is not monotheism.

Strong likelihood of idolatry in disguise.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 9:17am On Apr 09
Ohyoudidnt:

Like said before you are not yet worthy for conversation. Bulk of what you gave as example are off so you obviously don't know enough of what you are saying. Just a vocal ignorant and disillusioned diarrhoea.

You have absolutely nothing to prove polutheist triune god worship in trinitarian core of Christianity is not monotheism.

Strong likelihood of idolatry in disguise.
From someone whose two examples out of the Five requested to show that AHAD mean ONE are Quran 7:70 and Quran 4:43

Muslims revel in lies even to themselves: they have to redefine Ahad as Waheed to make any iota of sense in their religion!

I have shown you the limitation and implication of Taoheed:
Allah is NOT Omnipresent
Allah is NOT Omnipotent
Allah is NOT Omniscient

How can he be the Creator of the Universe:
Is it untrue that Allah is the same one that deceived Adam and Eve?

No amount of religion and Islamic rigmaroles will deliver your from your delusion
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 12:27pm On Apr 09
TenQ:

From someone whose two examples out of the Five requested to show that AHAD mean ONE are Quran 7:70 and Quran 4:43

Muslims revel in lies even to themselves: they have to redefine Ahad as Waheed to make any iota of sense in their religion!

I have shown you the limitation and implication of Taoheed:
Allah is NOT Omnipresent
Allah is NOT Omnipotent
Allah is NOT Omniscient

How can he be the Creator of the Universe:
Is it untrue that Allah is the same one that deceived Adam and Eve?

No amount of religion and Islamic rigmaroles will deliver your from your delusion

Gross display of ineptitude and ignorance. I gave you a test and surely you fail. You keep failing. I said identify, did you specifically?

Ohyoudidnt:

You are the expert at Arabic yes?يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَـٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌۭ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَـٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءًۭ فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًۭا طَيِّبًۭا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

Identity Ahad here and show it means one of

And here too:
قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ

You don't get it and unless Allah wills you never will.

The concept of the Holy Trinity, which refers to the Christian belief in one God existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, has its roots in ancient pagan religions.

The trinity is not a unique concept introduced by Christianity, but rather borrowed and adapted from earlier pagan beliefs. In ancient Egypt, the deity Horus was often depicted as the son of the god Osiris and the goddess Isis, forming a trinity of sorts. Similarly, in ancient Babylon, the trinity of Ishtar, Sin, and Shamash represented the mother, father, and son.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 1:09pm On Apr 09
Ohyoudidnt:

Gross display of ineptitude and ignorance. I gave you a test and surely you fail. You keep failing. I said identify, did you specifically?

The concept of the Holy Trinity, which refers to the Christian belief in one God existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, has its roots in ancient pagan religions.

The trinity is not a unique concept introduced by Christianity, but rather borrowed and adapted from earlier pagan beliefs. In ancient Egypt, the deity Horus was often depicted as the son of the god Osiris and the goddess Isis, forming a trinity of sorts. Similarly, in ancient Babylon, the trinity of Ishtar, Sin, and Shamash represented the mother, father, and son.

Is that why Koran made Mary the wife of Allah and Isa the son

And talking about copying ancient practice.
Who were the pilgrims visiting kabba every year to circumbulate it b4 Muhammed told Muslims to copy
the the tradition

1 Like

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 2:37pm On Apr 09
Ohyoudidnt:

Is it untrue that Allah the one who deceived Adam and Eve?

1. Is this hadith untrue?
Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

So, who programmed Adam to sin?

2. Is it untrue that Allah misled/misguided Iblis just as he is doing to you Muslims now?
Quran 15:39
[Iblis (Satan)] said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.

The source of ALL misleadings into sin is Allah!

3. Just see what the jester offered
Quran 33:72
We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it;- He was indeed unjust and foolish;-

Can you please tell me why and how Man (Adam) became stupid and unjust because of the gift of Allah?

Ohyoudidnt:

Can Allah be in Heaven and on the earth at the same time?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 3:17am On Apr 10
As usual you refuse to face the exact issues and start parambulating around issues not directly related.

The questions you ask have nothing to do with the fraudulent Polytheist pagan reality of the Trinity
TenQ:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

2. Is it untrue that Allah misled/misguided Iblis just as he is doing to you Muslims now?
[Iblis (Satan)] said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.

We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it;- He was indeed unjust and foolish;-

Can you please tell me why and how Man (Adam) became stupid and unjust because of the gift of Allah?

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 7:18am On Apr 10
Ohyoudidnt:
As usual you refuse to face the exact issues and start parambulating around issues not directly related.

The questions you ask have nothing to do with the fraudulent Polytheist pagan reality of the Trinity
Anyone can make a statement, but it takes facts to break falsehood. You made a claim but I have shown you real proof from your own religious literatures.
1. Allah is the cause of sin on earth
2. Allah is limited imitation edition of the Creator of everything.

My Evidences from your own Islamic books

Again:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 2:24pm On Apr 10
Is the Trinitarian belief of Christianity Monotheism? Is it not a lie that 1=3 and 3=1?

Is it true that there are ancient beliefs in a triune god in Sumeria, Babylonia, India, Greece, Egypt, and other regions?

How did these not influence the formation of a trinitarian concept in Christianity?
TenQ:

Anyone can make a statement, but it takes facts to break falsehood. You made a claim but I have shown you real proof from your own religious literatures.

Again:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 2:38pm On Apr 10
First attend to this!

Again:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Ohyoudidnt:

Is the Trinitarian belief of Christianity Monotheism? Is it not a lie that 1=3 and 3=1?
It is a lie only for the dummy!
Trinity is never 1=3 and 3=1 but if this is how your brain can comprehend things, so be it

Ohyoudidnt:

Is it true that there are ancient beliefs in a triune god in Sumeria, Babylonia, India, Greece, Egypt, and other regions?
How did these not influence the formation of a trinitarian concept in Christianity?
Exactly as Idol worshippers sacrifice animals to their gods, following your insinuation that means that Muslims copied Animal Sacrifice from Idolaters.
Do you agree with this?

Idol worshipers bow down before their idols in worship and you muslims follow suit. You even face the Kaaba and bow down towards the Black stone, following your insinuation that means that Muslims copied worship from the Idolaters.
You must agree with this?

Is it true that Idolaters circumnavigate the Kaaba several times as an act of worship?
Tell me, did you copy this from the Idolaters?

1. Please do well to answer these questions above.
2. Explain how these did not influence the formation of worship in Islam?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 4:01pm On Apr 10
The subject of this thread remains HOW CHRISTIANITY MOVED AWAY FROM MONOTHEISM ; The Difference From Arianism - Religion.

In any case it is your book that obviously ties salvation to sacrifice.
Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 6:48am On Apr 11
Ohyoudidnt:
The subject of this thread remains HOW CHRISTIANITY MOVED AWAY FROM MONOTHEISM ; The Difference From Arianism - Religion.

In any case it is your book that obviously ties salvation to sacrifice.
Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
Is it untrue that Salvation of Muslims is tied to RANSOM of someone else?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Apr 11
Ohyoudidnt:

When talking about faith in God politicians have nothing to benefit from the subject that's why they focus on any religion that will open a way for them to gain the support of the masses.

After Jesus' ascension to heaven the Jewish religious leaders began seeking support from nations where they have proselytes believing that if they begin fighting against Rome these proselytes won't allow Roman armies destroy Jerusalem and it's temple since all proselytes strongly believe in the worship they come to do yearly in Jerusalem.

But Jesus' disciples are now converting these proselytes to Christians the effect of this is that Christians have been taught by Jesus that there is no more holy land anywhere and only where Christians gather to worship in Jesus name is holy before God! John 4:24

That's why the Jews and their leaders hated the disciples of Christ with passion because they believe their teachings will render their country vulnerable since they won't fight as their teacher taught them! John 11:48

So after the death of Jesus' Apostles and the city that all proselytes thinks pure worship can be rendered (Jerusalem) was destroyed politicians who realized that Jesus' teachings is incredibly heartwarming joined the congregations but with the aim of using this newly found religion to gain support from all kinds of people, remember that since Jerusalem has been destroyed and most people from different countries throughout Asia has built strong faith in the God of Abraham another form of worship should be put in place to bring all these proselytes together again that's why they decided to pick Rome the world power back then as their city and in order to gain the approval of all kinds of people doctrines such as eternal torment of the dead, Trinity, the nobles go to heaven and so on was welcomed by the politicians who are claiming Christians, then who ever raise any objection saying what they are doing is against the teachings of Christ will face capital punishment: DEATH

That's how TRINITY, IMMORTALITY OF THE SOUL and many more became the teachings of the churches!
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 8:54pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

When talking about faith in God politicians have nothing to benefit from the subject that's why they focus on any religion that will open a way for them to gain the support of the masses.

After Jesus' ascension to heaven the Jewish religious leaders began seeking support from nations where they have proselytes believing that if they begin fighting against Rome these proselytes won't allow Roman armies destroy Jerusalem and it's temple since all proselytes strongly believe in the worship they come to do yearly in Jerusalem.

But Jesus' disciples are now converting these proselytes to Christians the effect of this is that Christians have been taught by Jesus that there is no more holy land anywhere and only where Christians gather to worship in Jesus name is holy before God! John 4:24

That's why the Jews and their leaders hated the disciples of Christ with passion because they believe their teachings will render their country vulnerable since they won't fight as their teacher taught them! John 11:48

So after the death of Jesus' Apostles and the city that all proselytes thinks pure worship can be rendered (Jerusalem) was destroyed politicians who realized that Jesus' teachings is incredibly heartwarming joined the congregations but with the aim of using this newly found religion to gain support from all kinds of people, remember that since Jerusalem has been destroyed and most people from different countries throughout Asia has built strong faith in the God of Abraham another form of worship should be put in place to bring all these proselytes together again that's why they decided to pick Rome the world power back then as their city and in order to gain the approval of all kinds of people doctrines such as eternal torment of the dead, Trinity, the nobles go to heaven and so on was welcomed by the politicians who are claiming Christians, then who ever raise any objection saying what they are doing is against the teachings of Christ will face capital punishment: DEATH

That's how TRINITY, IMMORTALITY OF THE SOUL and many more became the teachings of the churches!

Interesting statement and quite informing.

Is it now the case that Christianity has now become or political tool or vice versa?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11
Ohyoudidnt:

Interesting statement and quite informing.
Is it now the case that Christianity has now become or political tool or vice versa?

Well there's a sacred secret that most people don't know today, Jesus returned in the year 1914 and since then he's been calling all his people to leave the pagan religion people are calling Christianity because they are not truly Christians {Revelations 18:4} after some years faithful people left the paganism and began doing the work Jesus assigned to his disciples in the first century {Matthew 28:19-20} it was a rough journey for them but at last they finally got it right and in the year 1931 God began calling this group by another name! Isaiah 65:15

Today they are known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

You will notice that all other religions claiming Christians hate this group with passion {Matthew 24:9; John 15:19} well it's because they're totally against politics the tool Satan is using to lead people into killing people {Revelations 6:3-4} this group love their neighbours {Mark 12:31} so they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:2-4
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 3:12am On Apr 12
MaxInDHouse:

Well there's a sacred secret that most people don't know today, Jesus returned in the year 1914 and since then he's been calling all his people to leave the pagan religion people are calling Christianity because they are not truly Christians {Revelations 18:4} after some years faithful people left the paganism and began doing the work Jesus assigned to his disciples in the first century {Matthew 28:19-20} it was a rough journey for them but at last they finally got it right and in the year 1931 God began calling this group by another name! Isaiah 65:15

Today they are known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

You will notice that all other religions claiming Christians hate this group with passion {Matthew 24:9; John 15:19} well it's because they're totally against politics the tool Satan is using to lead people into killing people {Revelations 6:3-4} this group love their neighbours {Mark 12:31} so they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:2-4

You have written about issues of disagreements with particularly a group of Christians. I do not intend to get into this aspect. I stick with the subject of this thread.

Is Christianity still adhering to monotheism or has the veneratuon of Jesus brought about a polytheist practice in their religious process?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Aemmyjah(m): 5:12am On Apr 12
Ohyoudidnt:

You have written about issues of disagreements with particularly a group of Christians. I do not intend to get into this aspect. I stick with the subject of this thread.

Is Christianity still adhering to monotheism or has the veneratuon of Jesus brought about a polytheist practice in their religious process?

Jesus never claimed to be equal or God himself
He said he's the Son of God
Muslims don't agree cos of how literal they think of father-son relationship as regards humans
Bible also says Adam, the angels are son of God.

You'd rather accept fanciful Apocryphal accounts instead of the inspired Bible account of Jesus
The account of the NT shows how Jesus, the promised Messiah fulfilled the prophecies of the OT

Now, my question for you sir
Bible says Noah, his wife, his 3 sons, his 3 sons wives were saved from the earth wide floor
Bible mentions that Noah had only 3 sons and people, nobody took note of his message until he entered the Ark

Since the true God is the Author of the Bible and you Muslims say that same One is the Source of the Quran... Well, God is not a God of confusion and we can't have 2 contradictory statements as truth... Also keep in mind that's there's a Torah as well...

Koran says that Noah's wife and one of his sons, Yam perished in the flood
Noah had followers
It says that the Flood was not earthwide
Even Noah's age is disputed cos Bible says he lived for 950 years, Koran says 952 years

1. How do you reconcile that?
Would God inspire 2 ancient accounts that is contradictory?

This is a personal question to you
I believe you are a noble minded Muslim, I don't follow Islamic conversations and I don't hate them and I prefer to do an independent study that believe in what people say or I ask those actively involved.

When a terrorist or group of terrorists (like Hamas) cause much harm, they praise Allah the benevolent as if it were a mission from God but when they are dealt cruelly, they, along with many Islamic communities cry injustice, islamophobia, UN rights... If Israel has a setback or ends the war, they say Hamas is winning but if Israel has upper hand, they say Palestinians are dying...

2. Do you as a Muslim condemn the October 7th attack? I ask cos the Muslim community seem to support what Hamas has done but some says they dont represent Islam but they were rejoicing on October 7th... There's nothing to be ashamed of so be plain, I read about Taqqiya
I don't support any war generally and I'm not in support or Israel conflicts

3. Should Zakat be encouraged or discouraged?

4. What is the difference Shiite Muslim and Sunni Muslim? What about the other sects?

5. Why are the Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hezbollah, Al shabab, ISIL, ISIS, ISWAP, Boko Haram, etc all associated with Islam?

6. What is your thoughts as a Muslim in wife beating?

7. Finally, in what sense is Prophet Muhammad (SAW) a best or perfect exampler?
I studied his account from relevant sources. What triggered me is how many people will point accusing fingers on him as promoting violence, wife beating, mass murder and adultery. So I did my own research so I won't have any wrong impression of him based on hearsay. What I read was not good. Where is there any account to show he is merciful? It is only if I set aside my sense of justice and morality that I can place him as perfect exampler but Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, John Calvin, Bonafente will be in that league... Maybe you can help me adjust my thinking and I'm humbly learn... It's a promise
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Apr 12
Ohyoudidnt:

One thing about most humans is prejudice and it makes no sense taking sides when you're supposed to be open minded.
If this discussion is truly about God and how to worship Him in the best sense then put aside prejudice and stop being biased.
I was also a Muslim before i embarked on this journey to find out what is wrong with religion if i've been supporting my parent's religion i'll just continue arguing blindly even when there are matters that's of serious concern.

Christianity is the only approved religion from God and i've told you how Satan used politics to pollute the true religion until Jesus returned to restore pure worship.

You may continue to support the religion your parents passed on to you but that's not a wise thing to do because in that case any religion others finds themselves should be OK to you since their parents also passed it on to them.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:44am On Apr 12
MaxInDHouse:

One thing about most humans is prejudice and it makes no sense taking sides when you're supposed to be open minded.
If this discussion is truly about God and how to worship Him in the best sense then put aside prejudice and stop being biased.
I was also a Muslim before i embarked on this journey to find out what is wrong with religion if i've been supporting my parent's religion i'll just continue arguing blindly even when there are matters that's of serious concern.

Christianity is the only approved religion from God and i've told you how Satan used politics to pollute the true religion until Jesus returned to restore pure worship.

You may continue to support the religion your parents passed on to you but that's not a wise thing to do because in that case any religion others finds themselves should be OK to you since their parents also passed it on to them.

I have kept from taking sides among the various Christian groups.

Is it however the case that all Christians have venerated Jesus to the point of equating him to the almighty God?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12
Ohyoudidnt:

I have kept from taking sides among the various Christian groups.
Is it (true) however the case that all Christians have venerated Jesus to the point of equating him to the almighty God?

From what i told you earlier are these people Christians for real?

Well according to Jesus himself this is what he said regarding your question:

Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” John 20:17

So Jesus' father is the father all his disciples should serve Jesus' God is the God his disciples should worship not Jesus himself!
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 12:16pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Muslims don't agree cos of how literal they think of father-son relationship as regards humans

You'd rather accept fanciful Apocryphal accounts instead of the inspired Bible account of Jesus
The account of the NT shows how Jesus, the promised Messiah fulfilled the prophecies of the OT

Bible says Noah, his wife, his 3 sons, his 3 sons wives were saved from the earth wide floor
Bible mentions that Noah had only 3 sons and people, nobody took note of his message until he entered the Ark

Since the true God is the Author of the Bible and you Muslims say that same One is the Source of the Quran... Well, God is not a God of confusion and we can't have 2 contradictory statements as truth... Also keep in mind that's there's a Torah as well...

Noah had followers
Even Noah's age is disputed cos Bible says he lived for 950 years, Koran says 952 years

I believe you are a noble minded Muslim, I don't follow Islamic conversations and I don't hate them and I prefer to do an independent study that believe in what people say or I ask those actively involved.

When a terrorist or group of terrorists (like Hamas) cause much harm, they praise Allah the benevolent as if it were a mission from God but when they are dealt cruelly, they, along with many Islamic communities cry injustice, islamophobia, UN rights... If Israel has a setback or ends the war, they say Hamas is winning but if Israel has upper hand, they say Palestinians are dying...

2. Do you as a Muslim condemn the October 7th attack? I ask cos the Muslim community seem to support what Hamas has done but some says they dont represent Islam but they were rejoicing on October 7th... There's nothing to be ashamed of so be plain, I read about Taqqiya

4. What is the difference Shiite Muslim and Sunni Muslim? What about the other sects?

5. Why are the Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hezbollah, Al shabab, ISIL, ISIS, ISWAP, Boko Haram, etc all associated with Islam?

I studied his account from relevant sources. What triggered me is how many people will point accusing fingers on him as promoting violence, wife beating, mass murder and adultery. So I did my own research so I won't have any wrong impression of him based on hearsay. What I read was not good. Where is there any account to show he is merciful? It is only if I set aside my sense of justice and morality that I can place him as perfect exampler but Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, John Calvin, Bonafente will be in that league... Maybe you can help me adjust my thinking and I'm humbly learn... It's a promise

Islamic tradition actually indicates a more nuanced account of Prophet Noah's family with respect to their salvation from the flood. The Quran mentions that one of Noah's sons was not among the saved because of his disbelief. Likewise, there is an indication that Noah's wife was not a believer.

Regarding Noah's son, Allah says in the Quran:

"And Noah called to his son, who was apart [from them], 'O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers. [But] he said, 'l will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water.’ [Noah] said, There is no protector today from the decree of Allah, except for whom He gives mercy.’ And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned." (Qur'an 11:42-43)

And regarding Noah's wife, Allah tells us:

"Allah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of our righteous servants but betrayed them, so they [the prophets] could not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, ‘Enter the Fire with those who enter." (Quran 66:10)

Thus, in Islamic tradition, while Prophet Noah and some of his family were saved due to their faith and righteousness, not all members were spared from the punishment due to their disbelief.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Aemmyjah(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13
Ohyoudidnt:

Islamic tradition actually indicates a more nuanced account of Prophet Noah's family with respect to their salvation from the flood. The Quran mentions that one of Noah's sons was not among the saved because of his disbelief. Likewise, there is an indication that Noah's wife was not a believer.

Regarding Noah's son, Allah says in the Quran:

"And Noah called to his son, who was apart [from them], 'O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers. [But] he said, 'l will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water.’ [Noah] said, There is no protector today from the decree of Allah, except for whom He gives mercy.’ And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned." (Qur'an 11:42-43)

And regarding Noah's wife, Allah tells us:

"Allah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of our righteous servants but betrayed them, so they [the prophets] could not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, ‘Enter the Fire with those who enter." (Quran 66:10)

Thus, in Islamic tradition, while Prophet Noah and some of his family were saved due to their faith and righteousness, not all members were spared from the punishment due to their disbelief.

Bible says of Noah's family
He had a wife and 3 sons who were married to one wife each
All of them entered into the Ark
Torah says same

Where's the error from?
The Author of the inspired texts or...
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 1:00pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Noah had followers

The roots of Al Qaeda can be traced back to the Soviet-Afghan war in the 1980s, during which the United States provided support to the Afghan mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, in their fight against the Soviet Union. This support can be seen as a form of arming and training Al Qaeda, as many members of the organization were former mujahideen fighters who received support from the West.

Similarly, Hamas, a Palestinian militant group that has been involved in numerous attacks against Israel, has also been linked to Western support and training. The rise of Hamas can be seen as a byproduct of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, with the group emerging as a reaction to Israeli occupation and suppression of Palestinian rights. However, it is important to note that some argue that Western support for Israel has indirectly fueled the rise of Hamas, as the group has used Israeli actions as a rallying cry for its followers.

Learn to understand the reality of things happening.

Are you aware of the statement that the Third World War would be orchestrated between political Zionists and Islamic leaders. The conflict was envisioned as a means to have Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other, leading to significant global consequences?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 1:04pm On Apr 13
In any case kindly keep to the subject of this thread
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13
Ohyoudidnt:

In any case kindly keep to the subject of this thread

People gets tough on your religion when you're talking about their religion so instead of talking about another religion why not say the things that's sweet about your own and leave any interested person to make his or her choice? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Meaningless Poster For The Year / Project Serpo: The Zeta Reticuli Exchange 1 / Does God Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.