Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. (259 Views)

Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Real Faces Of Lalasticala, Dominique, Mynd44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by Godoverevery: 9:19am On Mar 31
This another proof to the point women will never be accountable to there shortcomings/Bleep up but will rather blame men for everything.

I had a serious verbal fight with my pastor last week.....cos is even disgusting church encourage women not to be accountable and blame men for everything wrong that happens in the home.

You must make your wife happy all the time to enjoy your home because you are a super human.

Imagine a pastor saying if a wife deny her man sex " he should wait till she is happy then approach her to have a talk and if he found out he the problem the man should find solution but if the wife is the problem the husband should help her find solution" Even the church see women as totally helpless people that a man must help find solution to her problems.

Look at what a female Mod " dominique " is saying about paternity fraud She is blaming men for paternity fraud

So because men have side chicks,sleep around, commit crime is reason why a married woman should be sleeping with her ex, get pregnant and pin the child/children on another man. What can be more evil than this and someone is justifying it.

This is someone I guess is married with kids......if the husband is on NL he should conduct DNA test ooo.

I just pity we men honestly because men lose properties, funds, positions etc just because of cheating but a woman lose nothing giving man another child to labour over for years.

Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by londonerr: 9:21am On Mar 31
It's not easy being a basterd and knowing it.
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by okunwaye(m): 9:25am On Mar 31
grin
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by SavageResponse(m): 9:29am On Mar 31
Godoverevery:
This another proof to the point women will never be accountable to there shortcomings/Bleep up but will rather blame men for everything.

I had a serious verbal fight with my pastor last week.....cos is even disgusting church encourage women not to be accountable and blame men for everything wrong that happens in the home.

You must make your wife happy all the time to enjoy your home because you are a super human.

Imagine a pastor saying if a wife deny her man sex " he should wait till she is happy then approach her to have a talk and if he found out he the problem the man should find solution but if the wife is the problem the husband should help her find solution" Even the church see women as totally helpless people that a man must help find solution to her problems.

Look at what a female Mod " dominique " is saying about paternity fraud She is blaming men for paternity fraud

So because men have side chicks,sleep around, commit crime is reason why a married woman should be sleeping with her ex, get pregnant and pin the child/children on another man. What can be more evil than this and someone is justifying it.

This is someone I guess is married with kids......if the husband is on NL he should conduct DNA test ooo.

I just pity we men honestly because men lose properties, funds, positions etc just because of cheating but a woman lose nothing giving man another child to labour over for years.

Are you this idle?
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by okunwaye(m): 9:34am On Mar 31
reason i don't take advices from women serious cheesy
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by okunwaye(m): 9:35am On Mar 31
SavageResponse:

Are you this idle?
SIMPly man in the building grin
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by Reminderz: 10:04am On Mar 31
just because she's a moderator doesn't mean she will have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by dhiqson(m): 10:14am On Mar 31
cry
I hope she isn't married sha

Men need to check most laides social Media handles, their replies to dicey topics so as to understand what they're getting into
If a mod here on nairaland is heaping blame of paternity fraud on men... What holds for the average woman outside??

There's a reason Nigeria is second on the list of paternity fraud in the world...grin
Well, as my oga untop rightly said "that' she's a mod, doesn't make her sensible"

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by toujurs: 10:44am On Mar 31
Reminderz:
She is a bitter woman. And very vile. I'm not surprised how she is still single at such an old age
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by advanceDNA: 10:48am On Mar 31
Reminderz:

See vawulence undiluted..... Haaaaa
Re: Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31
Just look at the silly excuse she is giving,that 90% of men 're promiscuous or polygamous in nature doesn't give any woman the right to deceive the man into raising a kid that's not his,that's deceit,nd our lawmakers should create a law and a punishment for that.

At least a man who goes and cheat outside if he gets a kid from the affair will use his resources nd take care of the kid cox no woman will even want to accept the kid,let alone spend her resources training the kid

The earlier women accept that Men 're different from them the better,and there is nothing that a man will do to a woman that will justify her deceiving the man to raise a child that is not his.

There is no forgiveness for such act

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Alternative To Dstv? / Results / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.