Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria (61155 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01
richie240:

This is the wicked thinking of the average igb* person.
If 99 Yorubas support him/his aspirations and only one goes against it, he'll overlook the 99 and start broadcasting that Yorubas are against him.

They will neglect the 99 tweets praising him but screenshot and retweet the only tweet against him.

It is under the same yoruba man they hate the most in this world (Tinubu) that this great feat was executed.

I've observed that they purposely search the internet only for comment from yoruba commenters that doesn't align with their views and highlight it as "Yorubas are attacking us".
Even if it's just one, they never miss dt opportunity of dragging all d 50million Yorubas.

Hateful ingrates.
cool

I hate this your post but I have to grudgingly admit there is an element of truth in it.

However, whilst it is true that this is a trait of some people whose ancestry is to the East of the Niger, you should have further specified that it is totally true for those that are Obidients.

Non Ndigbo Obidients don't do this, at least the ones I come across in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by codemaniacs: 12:37pm On Apr 01
spiSeyi:

This is not a matter of bigotry considering the tiny rope that binds every ethnic group in Nigeria. Air peace like a national career in this scenario just imagine that Nigerian airways hostess dey wear iron & buba. Reason logically and not emotionally, anyways nah body go tell Air peacegrin grin

It is not a national carrier. It's a private business and there's nothing wrong in the CEO telling the staff to wear Isiagu.

Anyone who sees it as a bad thing is suffering from colonial mentality and does not have the intelligence to be happy for their fellow Africans promoting their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Apel147(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01
What's the outrage about?
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01
richie240:

You never know them.

If 99 Yorubas praise them and only 1 antagonize them, they will overlook the 99 and start broadcasting the only 1 that antagonized them as the views of 50 million yorubas as a whole.
cool

What a shame, Obidients should do better than this BS.

They will needlessly start something and run to the world to say look at how we are being treated when they are been served a hot backhand in response to their foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by nony43(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01
CluelessMODS:

Do those people represent Yorubas as a whole? So people cannot have their opinions again either right wrong? And how do you know that the people complaining are actually Yorubas? There are so many social handles with Yoruba name and Igbo names but some of them are fake.

I said some , the one I saw is not fake. I can bring receipts if you want.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Enculer2: 12:42pm On Apr 01
Absolutely no reason why Yorubas and Igbos should co-exist in the same country.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by peleson1: 12:43pm On Apr 01
Ofodirinwa:
Many are not happy, but regardless this is a great thing to celebrate.

Bashir Ahmad

Dr Penking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjzu0WZ-HrE?si=TEL4_9Ssxm14BbqA
I'm proud of what onyema is doing.

The guy is so great .

Gej did so well by empowering him and believeing in him .

Now we have an airline we can be proud of as Nigerians .

Buhari was just a waste of 8 years in office.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01
CluelessMODS:

Let them continue! In the last election thousands of Yorubas voted them in 2027 they won't even get hundreds.I don't know what is their problem with Yorubas

Sadly, that is the consequence of the Obidients idiocy, you drive people away when you really need them.

Exact same thing happened too when the Ọba of Benin (gha to kpere baba) went to meet President Tinubu to bat for his subjects. Come and see how Obidients who will never amount to much in life were dragging him and not being called to order by other Ndigbo Obidients.

As will be evidenced clearly at the gubernatorial elections later on in the year when LP will come a poor third, Benin people too have joined Yoruba people to excuse themselves from their Obidient madness.

All because Obidients couldn't control themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Litmus: 12:47pm On Apr 01
Traditional attire would be nicer.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Krankhead: 12:47pm On Apr 01
Thanks to Tinubu for making this happen. Still.his kinsmen are bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01
Apel147:
What's the outrage about?

There's none, the Obidient op just has too much time on his hands.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01
Enculer2:
Absolutely no reason why Yorubas and Igbos should co-exist in the same country.

Sadly for you, till the end of time, they will coexist in the same cities and intermarry left right and centre.

You meanwhile will continue wallowing in your tribalistic mindset and not he able to do anything about it.

You will also cry day and night over Peter Obi losing the election to President Tinubu.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 12:52pm On Apr 01
Its shows u never board flights all ur life no Airline have perfect services go to Qatar Virgin Atlantic America Airlines and see reviews both negative and positive my last fright was with one of the leading world airlines its wasn't nice experience and our landing was rough,,Airpeace is now best Private Airline in central Africa they have forced other airlines to drop there UK fare for Nigeria as by over 1m+ thank them for that than hating someone bigger than all ur community join together

quote author=adicius post=129212313]Going by their terrible domestic records, attempt to fly internationally with this yeye ishiagu airline is a no no from me. Nonsense [/quote]

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01
Outrage from where?
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01
Good2go1:
See them from that envious tribe
Your reply to that bad belle is equally bad.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by broadman20: 1:03pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Instead of celebrating a wonderful venture, you are wondering if a Yoruba man can replicate the diversity. Who do una dis sef?

Why not celebrate it first, pray for the venture to be the first of many and then after the initial dust has settled, do some research to see if Ndi Yoruba businesses don't have Ndigbo board members.

Per the Ndi Yoruba tribalism, take a look at the voting patterns in the last Presidential elections to see how tribalistic they are compared to some.

I can't wait to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Air Peace on this route and pray they go from strength to strength.

Despite Peter Obi losing the elections and the consequent collective Obidient meltdown, Nigerian businesses will continue to do well internationally, mark my words.

I wish you could have answered the question I asked you with a proof to show that a Yorubas can do it, but like I said before,YOU FAILED?

ELECTION;

When we voted Obasanjo and he won overwhelming, we were not trabaliatic.

The same with Yardua and Jonathan and we were not termed trabaliatic.

But we have voted Peter Obi and because he is an Igbo man, we are the most wicked tribe in NIGERIA according to the Yorubas.

But let me tell you something, AS LONG AS NIGERIA REMAINS, SEED TIME AND HARVEST TIME WILL NEVER STOP.

WE WILL NEVER REGRET SUPPORTING PETER OBI AND ALEX OTI AND THANKS BE TO GOD IN HEAVEN THAT WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICES.

LET US BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR VOTES.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Impliment: 1:04pm On Apr 01
bmaster2000:
Now we will have more airlines...

.How will I see Qatar Arline to London and will go and board Air Peace which disappoints ordinary Local flights it disappoint talk less of International air flight....nah to drop passenger for dessert and beginning to set look for fuel in the desert

One tribal bigot spotted.

Rubbish!!!!
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 1:04pm On Apr 01
See mumu who care about mgbati mgbati movies or wherever u speak it

This a university that suppose to admit every Nigeria bearing Oduduwa university but nobody ever asked owner why he chose such tribal name

quote author=NinjaMetahuman post=129209933]exactly the problem.

If other tribes (especially Yorubas) do this, it's tribalism and bigotry.

-The same people that do not want Yoruba to be spoken in lagos because it's "cosmopolitan"
-Don't want Yorubas to be spoken in Yoruba movies.
They were outraged that yoruba man prayed in Yoruba in USA.
-they want asake to stop singing in Yoruba.
They defend anything anti Yoruba.

Imagine if airpeace is Yoruba man and made hostess wear iro and buba, these same people will be outraged.

I only pity some Yorubas that fall for all these gaslighting And pander to them. grin
[/quote]

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Impliment: 1:07pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Sadly, that is the consequence of the Obidients idiocy, you drive people away when you really need them.

Exact same thing happened too when the Ọba of Benin (gha to kpere baba) went to meet President Tinubu to bat for his subjects. Come and see how Obidients who will never amount to much in life were dragging him and not being called to order by other Ndigbo Obidients.

As will be evidenced clearly at the gubernatorial elections later on in the year when LP will come a poor third, Benin people too have joined Yoruba people to excuse themselves from their Obidient madness.

All because Obidients couldn't control themselves.

Just spotted a tribal bigot.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 1:11pm On Apr 01
Be more worried about ur skull mining sad wast the bedshit u are wearing calling it agbada is heavy park of shits with anyone wearing it struggling to make use of his hands nobody envy that shits

Barrister Allen Onyema from Ihembosi town in Anambra state founded and wholly owned Airpeace he have said it personally that Airlines exclusively belong to him when u f**ls started spreading that fake new simply because GEJ wife Petient Jonathan is also called mama peace maybe GEJ also own Peace Transit by Maduka Onyeishi that just established Maduka university because of peace in his transport company name ,,,mumu

quote author=AareGaa post=129210919]

Our blodas from erosion region are the ones spreading fake news about outrage.

Nobody cares about any upholstery materials they wear as uniforms.

Air peace belongs to GEJ.
We will all patronise it[/quote]

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01
Good2go1:
See them from that envious tribe
You think non igbos are envious, specifically Yorubas tribe? You can do better than this
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01
broadman20:

I wish you could have answered the question I asked you with a proof to show that a Yorubas can do it, but like I said before,YOU FAILED?

ELECTION;

When we voted Obasanjo and he won overwhelming, we were not trabaliatic.

The same with Yardua and Jonathan and we were not termed trabaliatic.

But we have voted Peter Obi and because he is an Igbo man, we are the most wicked tribe in NIGERIA according to the Yorubas.

But let me tell you something, AS LONG AS NIGERIA REMAINS, SEED TIME AND HARVEST TIME WILL NEVER STOP.

WE WILL NEVER REGRET SUPPORTING PETER OBI AND ALEX OTI AND THANKS BE TO GOD IN HEAVEN THAT WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICES.

LET US BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR VOTES.

Like I said, go look at the last Presidential election voting patterns and see how Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted against their own, then juxtapose that against Ndigbo giving Peter Obi over 90% of their votes.

Then come back and claim Ndi Yoruba or Ndi North are tribalists.

Allow shame catch you small.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 1:22pm On Apr 01
U have never board fright and will never continue to cry ebi npa wo we dont need skull inside any luggage

quote author=adicius post=129211395]Well, I won't be flying this airline since it's ibo run. I expect rude and aggressive service, fake food and drinks onboard and illegal drugs, air hostesses prostituting themselves , delays, and a badly run service. Just my opinion.

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:22pm On Apr 01
DenreleDave:

Exactly
shatap beans muncher
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:24pm On Apr 01
DenreleDave:
But there is nothing bad in this.

Isi agu looks very good and sweet on them.

We should be proud of our dressing to outsiderr.. No be everytime be English dressing..

Airpeace has done well on this... Abeg
sweet pie
sugar boy how are you doing my love
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by broadman20: 1:33pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Like I said, go look at the last Presidential election voting patterns and see how Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted against their own, then juxtapose that against Ndigbo giving Peter Obi over 90% of their votes.

Then come back and claim Ndi Yoruba or Ndi North are tribalists.

Allow shame catch you small.

So what can you say happened to Igbos voting in 2003 , 2007 and 2011?

My dear I believe you are enjoying Buhari and Tinubu's choices that you made?

WE ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE LIKE OBJ SAID, WE VOTED PEOPLE WHO WE FEEL CAN DEVELOP OUR BUSINESSES WHEN THEY GET TO POWER WITH THEIR POLICIES.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR CHOICE OF BUHARI AND TINUBU?

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN SUPPORT BUHARI TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN SUPPORT TINUBU TO BE PRESIDENT? A MAN WHO WAS ELECTED WHEN DOLLAR WAS 700 NAIRA AND WITHIN TEN MONTHS DOLLAR IS NOW OVER 1K.....

Oh my gosh!

Keep voting idoits and be politically correct and keep paying the consequence.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Duru009(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01
Igbos making Nigeria proud since 1960 !
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 1:36pm On Apr 01
iyke2frankeze:

Pray so that you can afford three square meals a day. First thing first.

Not in your league bro
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 1:38pm On Apr 01
Felaincarnated:
Bitterness don kee dis olori buruku

As bitterness dey kill.your lineage because your bloda Obi bitter lost the presidential election...

Nothing for you until.you learn
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by jamjo: 1:39pm On Apr 01
Ofodirinwa:
Many are not happy, but regardless this is a great thing to celebrate.

Bashir Ahmad

Dr Penking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjzu0WZ-HrE?si=TEL4_9Ssxm14BbqA

If I may ask, why will this be a topic of discussions I don't understand, That has been their Airhostess uniforms since over nine years of the airline.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 1:40pm On Apr 01
All those constipated Agbado eaters.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01
broadman20:

So what can you say happened to Igbos voting in 2003 , 2007 and 2011?

My dear I believe you are enjoying Buhari and Tinubu's choices that you made?

WE ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE LIKE OBJ SAID, WE VOTED PEOPLE WHO WE FEEL CAN DEVELOP OUR BUSINESSES WHEN THEY GET TO POWER WITH THEIR POLICIES.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR CHOICE OF BUHARI AND TINUBU?

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN SUPPORT BUHARI TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN SUPPORT TINUBU TO BE PRESIDENT? A MAN WHO WAS ELECTED WHEN DOLLAR WAS 700 NAIRA AND WITHIN TEN MONTHS DOLLAR IS NOW OVER 1K.....

Oh my gosh!

Keep voting idoits and be politically correct and keep paying the consequence.

Two things and first things first, I did not vote either Bubu or President Tinubu.

Secondly, we can only go by the facts staring us in the face from the last elections, latest statistics are the most reliable. The evidence from that is only one group of people bucked the trend on non-tribal voting patterns nationwide.

One clue, it was neither Ndi Yoruba nor Ndi North so the people that are shouting tribalism that are not part of any of these groups should mechionu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.