Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria (61204 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Godszilla: 6:28pm On Apr 01
Dude forget the voting pattern that you have carefully stated,about the igbos.

The real question here should be how can any thinking self respecting human with quarter of a brain still vote APC after the 8 years of utmost disaster,how do you defend that level of failure n still endorse it for @ least another 4 more years?let's even forget the President,the monumental disastrous APC not only held on to the the executive but the 3 tier of government,how does one explain that?it defies logic n reasons.

Please what's the logic behind continuing with APC government,please.

broadman20:

From what I can understand from your point of view, you started following elections from 2023 and that's why all your consideration is based on that.

I'm still wondering why it's difficult for you to go research the pattern of voting in the south east from 1999 till date.

For you, IGBOS started voting from 2023 and that's what you just want to see and hear, oya go on with that one sided mindset.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Felaincarnated: 6:31pm On Apr 01
Iwọ ati ẹbi rẹ yoo pari ni jijẹ ounjẹ alẹ ti o kẹhin
bmaster2000:

Oloriburuku...oloshi

Oni kuure

You go soon chop your breakfast from the same Ibo.peoole you dey defend....

Oseni Rufai don chop his own
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by caye(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01
RPG2020:

Them used yansh swear for you grin

I cannot lie. I had to see the babe twice o!
O set gaan!
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 6:38pm On Apr 01
Felaincarnated:
Iwọ ati ẹbi rẹ yoo pari ni jijẹ ounjẹ alẹ ti o kẹhin

You dey use google.translator set translate Yoruba language...

Ibo boy...keep camouflage

Oni kuure
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01
God bless Dr Onyema
Nigerians are proud of you!!
I checked this morning and discovered that Air France fare has dropped significantly, they just enslaved Nigerians for the past years .
Thanks
ABIMBOLA

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by iyke2frankeze: 7:14pm On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Not in your league bro
Shut up, you a very poor fellow.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Felaincarnated: 7:17pm On Apr 01
Camouflage?? U go guess tire.
bmaster2000:

You dey use google.translator set translate Yoruba language...

Ibo boy...keep camouflage

Oni kuure

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by monex(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

Exactly. There is no outrage anywhere. All the tweets I’ve seen about the attire are from Igbo handles trying to make an issue out of nothing. I barely saw two or three tweets complaining about the attire but I’ve seen over 1k tweets trying to defend whatever it is they are defending.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no Yoruba person that is outraged by the attire. When next I’m going to London, I will fly Air Peace because it’s a Nigerian brand. Im completely cool with the attire. What matters is safety and a smooth flight to UK.

Bro it was crazy on instagram. A lot of misguided folks. Tribalism remains our biggest bane. i saw comments using IJN to pray the ariline crashes

They said they should wear an attire that encompasses three Nigerian tribes forgetting that there is no such traditional attire. AirPeace actually plans to rotate the materials across many african materials. You would see Adire and all sorts later even kente.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 7:50pm On Apr 01
Zool6:

And u wonder why u are poor and will die wretched? U have driven away ur destiny helper with self hate so continue crying ebi npa wo ,
Barrister Allen Onyema conflicts resolution expert is most Silent billionaires dollars in Nigeria u will never see him inviting Forbes for valuation yet is among 3 or 4 richest Nigeria there is a video of Alen Onyema advising our ppl not to show up when we make money he is very humble during his respond to Sarki former minister of aviation Airpeace personally said Boeing was in his office to deliver booing 77 that cost over 1b$ while his fright alone was worth over 2b$ then here u are ranting
Airpeace is doing Nigeria to London 7 times daily already they dont need hungry mumu like you

Air peace belongs to Jonathan and Kuku.

Amnesty fund was used to float Air Peace.

Keep your meaningless explanation to yourself.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Smithwilliams826: 8:49pm On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Thank God what I have achieved in life..

If your generation can as well achieve the same milestone...your life could have been better than this....

Oponu
cheesy watin you don achieve? At what age. No compare me and you.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by rumu3485: 9:16pm On Apr 01
Your mama nyash 🤧

Apel147:
What's the outrage about?
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Bluntguy: 9:18pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
A baseless outrage.

Are you now saying that Igbo is not Nigeria?

The government used ₦90b to subsidize an islamic celebration. The same government has not used used ₦90b to subsidize any christian celebration or even education and there is no outrage.

But just because a private company used Isiagu cloth, there is an outrage. So, what is the outrage for? Is it for segregation or for inclusiveness?
Please help me ask the stupid "outragers"
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 9:55pm On Apr 01
Smithwilliams826:
cheesy watin you don achieve? At what age. No compare me and you.

Oponu

Looking for lazy youth like him
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 9:57pm On Apr 01
Felaincarnated:
Camouflage?? U go guess tire.

Don't forget nah Yoruba man from Ijebu get Gatwick airport

Yet no noise....it takes just a signature from an Ijebu man in the UK to destroy your Allen Onyema airline investment

Yoruba people always ahead of you
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by naijamerican: 10:31pm On Apr 01
Jealous afonjas go choke finish
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01
naijamerican:
Jealous afonjas go choke finish

Why dem go choke? You no take ya own eye see di Air peace Management team wey anoda poster put for di thread?

Go check am see how Ndi Yoruba go benefit pas anybodi WHEN dis Air Peace international venture start to blow anyhow in jesus name.

Na una type go choke wen una see all di Ndi Yoruba billionaires di Air Peace success go create.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Felaincarnated: 1:07am On Apr 02
Yen yen yen. Did Nigeria make him? For ur clarity I'm a proud omoluabi and wouldn't hesitate to call out parasites like u who are problems to d nation.
bmaster2000:

Don't forget nah Yoruba man from Ijebu get Gatwick airport

Yet no noise....it takes just a signature from an Ijebu man in the UK to destroy your Allen Onyema airline investment

Yoruba people always ahead of you
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 5:02am On Apr 02
opamoses1:
If any other tribe did this, ibos would have been shouting bigotry and tribalism. Now it's their turn, it's proudly ndigbo grin

Maybe one or two twitter handles are trolling the ibos and they are now calling it an Outrage.
air peace is an Igbo owned business

Tell your tribe man to float his own and wear agbara no wahala
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 5:03am On Apr 02
Felaincarnated:
Yen yen yen. Did Nigeria make him? For ur clarity I'm a proud omoluabi and wouldn't hesitate to call out parasites like u who are problems to d nation.
your people are always embarrassing especial6the ronuists
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 5:03am On Apr 02
AareGaa:

Air peace belongs to Jonathan and Kuku.

Amnesty fund was used to float Air Peace.

Keep your meaningless explanation to yourself.
beer parlour talk....from ronuists
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Tadeus(m): 7:07am On Apr 02
psucc:
Who and who outraged? Where and how?

We promote Nigeria.

We should learn how to promote our cultures abeg. If they wear isiagwu, it's Nigerian culture not just igbo culture.

We should see ourselves as one and fight against our oppressors👌✌️

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Engen(m): 9:17am On Apr 02
This is a very nice thing coming out of Nigeria, this Air peace guy has always been a good Nigerian and he's good to all irrespective of tribe.

There are few people on X twitter expressing dissatisfaction concerning the Airline uniform and that's about it, but one thing I have noticed on this platform, there are a lot of commentators from southern Eastern part of the country that have alot to say about Southern Western Nigerian people and very derogatory and unpleasant views, but on this topic they're claiming nothing is wrong which I agreed, the choice of uniform of a private airline should not be up for a debate but can you imagine if the Airpeace guy is a Yoruba or hausa man and dressed his staffs in a Yoruba attire?
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Smithwilliams826: 9:37am On Apr 02
bmaster2000:

Oponu

Looking for lazy youth like him
Keep shut there. I started making my 1st Million at the age of 17 what where you doing then? Playing tété? cheesy Go and sleep. Others they achieve great things for your country you dey there dey jealous am. Nonsense.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Apel147(m): 9:39am On Apr 02
30 seconds mistake that should have been averted if your father and mother decided to make use of that cheap 50naira condoms.. 😜😜😜😜
obi no go still be president 😜😂😂

rumu3485:
Your mama nyash 🤧

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Splashme: 2:25pm On Apr 02
Nigeria is disgusting
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 8:47am On Apr 04
Zool6:
Lagos is cosmopolitan city
give us any of other 5 south west states PO won to prove u point

Good point, however PDP wọn in Osun.

Also, other Ala Yoruba states that are not cosmopolitan gave Presidenct Tinubu no more than 60%

This absolutely cannot be compared on any scale with Ndigbo voting over 85% to LP in each South East state.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Ilekokonit: 12:05am On Apr 07
I just pray that the Airline and its owner do not get swept up in the hype and start believing that running an international airline that flies into Europe is child's play. They should focus all their energies on ensuring that they get the best pilots, best aircrafts, best service engineers to be in charge as the West do not deal lightly with air crashes in their territory like Nigeria does.

Allen Onyema should keep his eye on the ball and not be distracted by these so called Nigerian big men that I can see in the picture in this post. The so called Nigerian big men that stole Nigeria blind and /or repeatedly enriched themselves by defended the criminal politicians in the courts over election malpractices.

Running a route that flies into the UK is not for the faint hearted and Allen Onyema can do without these praise singers and hypemen that may make him take his eye off the ball and start believing in his own invincibility.

UK no be Nigeria o. Go and ask Ibori or Ekweremadu.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 5:34pm On Apr 11
Smithwilliams826:
Keep shut there. I started making my 1st Million at the age of 17 what where you doing then? Playing tété? cheesy Go and sleep. Others they achieve great things for your country you dey there dey jealous am. Nonsense.

You can tell this lie to your house rats. And your siblings...
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Smithwilliams826: 11:08am On Apr 12
bmaster2000:

You can tell this lie to your house rats. And your siblings...
How who na go believe when at that age you were only think on collecting from people not building on yourself. Poor boy, let me advice you. Farming no hard. Na watin give me money b dat. Go do farming.

Modified:
Looks like I just made a total mistake of replying and advising you. No reasonable comment in all your quote. All insults. If you are wasting your time here to attack Obi and the others, then you are totally jobless. I'm sure you must b a boy. If you quote me again. Then all what I just typed are true and you accept it.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 1:43pm On Apr 12
Smithwilliams826:
How who na go believe when at that age you were only think on collecting from people not building on yourself. Poor boy, let me advice you. Farming no hard. Na watin give me money b dat. Go do farming.

Modified:
Looks like I just made a total mistake of replying and advising you. No reasonable comment in all your quote. All insults. If you are wasting your time here to attack Obi and the others, then you are totally jobless. I'm sure you must b a boy. If you quote me again. Then all what I just typed are true and you accept it.

Scallywag spotted.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Smithwilliams826: 5:52pm On Apr 12
bmaster2000:

Scallywag spotted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.