Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria (61192 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 11:01am On Apr 01
spiSeyi:

This is not a matter of bigotry considering the tiny rope that binds every ethnic group in Nigeria. Air peace like a national career in this scenario just imagine that Nigerian airways hostess dey wear iron & buba. Reason logically and not emotionally, anyways nah body go tell Air peacegrin grin

Please don't give him your business because the air hostess are wearing Ndigbo attire as a nod to their oga's ancestry. I am sure you will be in the minority because most see no big deal in it apart from admiring the ingenuity and beauty of it all.

There is no tiny rope binding anybody, go to markets in major Yoruba and Hausa towns and see traders from all over still doing business cordially together.

It is only on social media that most Obidient and a few Batist miscreants are fighting a proxy war that nobody sent them. Most of whom are abroad anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 11:05am On Apr 01
adikings22:
Who are the people complaining actually? And what are they outraging gangan?

This would really sound nice in Yoruba language 😁
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by maysimsimple(m): 11:06am On Apr 01
Who are the those liking this comment ?

uote author=bmaster2000 post=129203115]Now we will have more airlines...

.How will I see Qatar Arline to London and will go and board Air Peace which disappoints ordinary Local flights it disappoint talk less of International air flight....nah to drop passenger for dessert and beginning to set look for fuel in the desert

Rubbish!!!! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by iyke2frankeze: 11:10am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:
Now we will have more airlines...

.How will I see Qatar Arline to London and will go and board Air Peace which disappoints ordinary Local flights it disappoint talk less of International air flight....nah to drop passenger for dessert and beginning to set look for fuel in the desert

Rubbish!!!!
Pray so that you can afford three square meals a day. First thing first.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 11:12am On Apr 01
yoruboid:
Outrage by who?

There were more commendations by Yorubas than anything negative because as it stands Yorubas are the biggest beneficiaries of a cheaper Lagos to London flight price. They will always make up 50% of any flight that goes to the UK and they are the most travelled to the US and Canada too

Even the Gatwick Airport Air Peace will be landing at in the UK is owned by a Yoruba man and a Yoruba president facilitated the BASA agreement to help Air Peace flying to the UK
This is the wicked thinking of the average Obidient igb*
If 99 Yorubas support him/his aspirations and only one goes against it, he'll overlook the 99 and start broadcasting that Yorubas are against him.

They will neglect the 99 tweets praising him but screenshot and retweet the only tweet against him.

It is under the same yoruba man they hate the most in this world (Tinubu) that this great feat was executed.

I've observed that they purposely search the internet only for comment from yoruba commenters that doesn't align with their views and highlight it as "Yorubas are attacking us".
Even if it's just one, they never miss dt opportunity of dragging all d 50million Yorubas.

Hateful ingrates.
cool

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Smartguyboy(m): 11:15am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Rubbish!!!!

You can do whatever you wish your choice your money but when some other people want to save their dollars you ronu will send it’s not patriotic.
Success brings enmity
The only reason they hate the igbos.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Bankowner: 11:22am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
A baseless outrage.

Are you now saying that Igbo is not Nigeria?

The government used ₦90b to subsidize an islamic celebration. The same government has not used used ₦90b to subsidize any christian celebration or even education and there is no outrage.

But just because a private company used Isiagu cloth, there is an outrage. So, what is the outrage for? Is it for segregation or for inclusiveness?
Imagine o!
Outrage for wetin?
Whoever is outraged should go hit his head on the wall to regain some sense.
Air Peace is a Nigerian brand, and fuss over ishiagu is like complaining Onyema named his aircraft after his wife and mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Image123(m): 11:24am On Apr 01
spiSeyi:

This is not a matter of bigotry considering the tiny rope that binds every ethnic group in Nigeria. Air peace like a national career in this scenario just imagine that Nigerian airways hostess dey wear iron & buba. Reason logically and not emotionally, anyways nah body go tell Air peacegrin grin

Air peace is a private business. Nothing wrong with Air Nigeria wearing local dresses so far it's decent.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by adicius: 11:28am On Apr 01
Going by their terrible domestic records, attempt to fly internationally with this yeye ishiagu airline is a no no from me. Nonsense

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Papayaayasager(m): 11:34am On Apr 01
They've been wearing it for long na... only the must senior of them do wear it
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 11:35am On Apr 01
richie240:
Your (plural) anti-yoruba default settings is oozing out.
You keep on creating enemies for yourselves where there's none.

1. Let's assume its true that some ppl who happened to be Yorubas expressed their thots on the issue, so the opinions of a few Yorubas has bcum the opinions of 50 million Yorubas such that the whole yoruba has to be dragged??

2. I can bet my life that there are other ppl from other tribes who also expressed similar opinions, but bcus they aren't Yorubas, it doesn't count. It's only when it's a yoruba commenter that it counts, even if just one.
Can you bet your life and the life of your child/children that someone from another tribe did not express his/her misgivings about the attire?

3. If we are to use the same judgement, we can also say Igbos are asking for the killings/attack of yoruba leaders/yoruba land when nnamdi Kanu asked his minions to attack kumuyi, Adeboye, Tinubu, sanwoolu, Lagos State etc.
cool
i didn't mention you ogbeni. Let the person I mention reply me because I see him as a reasonable fellow. Carry your frustration somewhere else. Thanks
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Dancebreaker: 11:35am On Apr 01
onumadu:
This babe is a minted Igbo babe. cool
Oh boy, that go be comfam Mbaise shape. Their curves nor be here. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by NovusHomo(m): 11:36am On Apr 01
Ofodirinwa:
Many are not happy, but regardless this is a great thing to celebrate.

Bashir Ahmad

Dr Penking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjzu0WZ-HrE?si=TEL4_9Ssxm14BbqA

Let them land naked, some of us don't give a rat's ass. The plane is leased. Period.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Dancebreaker: 11:37am On Apr 01
aswani:

Please don't give him your business because the air hostess are wearing Ndigbo attire as a nod to their oga's ancestry. I am sure you will be in the minority because most see no big deal in it apart from admiring the ingenuity and beauty of it all.

There is no tiny rope binding anybody, go to markets in major Yoruba and Hausa towns and see traders from all over still doing business cordially together.

It is only on social media that most Obidient and a few Batist miscreants are fighting a proxy war that nobody sent them. Most of whom are abroad anyway.
Nor mind that entity. But if na buba and soro, it's 9ja attire. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by nony43(m): 11:37am On Apr 01
opamoses1:
If any other tribe did this, ibos would have been shouting bigotry and tribalism. Now it's their turn, it's proudly ndigbo grin

Maybe one or two twitter handles are trolling the ibos and they are now calling it an Outrage.

Go to Twitter and read what Yorubas are saying some of them are very bitter.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:41am On Apr 01
But there is nothing bad in this.

Isi agu looks very good and sweet on them.

We should be proud of our dressing to outsiderr.. No be everytime be English dressing..

Airpeace has done well on this... Abeg

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 11:55am On Apr 01
Nwamazi8:
The people doing the selective outrage come from a particular ethnic stock, many even went as far as praying for the AirPeace planes to crash! receipts are all over X revealing how vile these people are.

Meanwhile the management team of AirPeace has 5 of their people out of 7...
Did that post mentioned those who are complaining, this is how you people create unnecessary distractions. I am a Yoruba man and I don't see anything wrong with the attire, that is private business so he is free to choose whatever he wants for his company.
Meanwhile the rubbish you posted is not necessary, there are thousands of Igbos working in Yoruba companies and vice versa. Business should be about who can deliver and not tribe

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 11:57am On Apr 01
Once you post something online, you don't get to determine who reacts to it. Next time DM him for privacy.

It's you (plural) that is frustrated nau.
If not for your deep-seated reservations for Yorubas, a ppl you've lived amongst for decades- I don't see how the opinions of a handful of Yorubas now means the opinion of the whole yoruba tribe as a whole.
cool

Beremx:
i didn't mention you ogbeni. Let the person I mention reply me because I see him as a reasonable fellow. Carry your frustration somewhere else. Thanks
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 11:58am On Apr 01
DenreleDave:
But there is nothing bad in this.

Isi agu looks very good and sweet on them.

We should be proud of our dressing to outsiderr.. No be everytime be English dressing..

Airpeace has done well on this... Abeg
Exactly! The problem is that because one or two people complain they take it to another level, if out of 100 two or three complain there is no big deal about that.
Unfortunately the Igbos has turned themselves to endangered species so any irrelevant things they take it serious.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 12:02pm On Apr 01
CluelessMODS:

Exactly! The problem is that because one or two people complain they take it to another level, if out of 100 two or three complain there is no big deal about that.
Unfortunately the Igbos has turned themselves to endangered species so any irrelevant things they take it serious.
You never know them.

If 99 Yorubas praise them and only 1 antagonize them, they will overlook the 99 and start broadcasting the only 1 that antagonized them as the views of 50 million yorubas as a whole.
cool

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01
Audio outrage! grin

Nigerian have far more important things preoccupying our minds than to be concerned about the attire of an Airlines flight crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 12:04pm On Apr 01
nony43:

Go to Twitter and read what Yorubas are saying some of them are very bitter.
Do those people represent Yorubas as a whole? So people cannot have their opinions again either right wrong? And how do you know that the people complaining are actually Yorubas? There are so many social handles with Yoruba name and Igbo names but some of them are fake.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 12:07pm On Apr 01
richie240:

You never know them.

If 99 Yorubas praise them and only 1 antagonize them, they will overlook the 99 and start broadcasting the only 1 that antagonized them as the views of 50 million yorubas as a whole.
cool
You just hit the nail on the head! That is exactly how they are cursing Yorubas till today because of elections meanwhile thousands of Yorubas voted their son. They have already shot themselves at the foot.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 12:07pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

Exactly. There is no outrage anywhere. All the tweets I’ve seen about the attire are from Igbo handles trying to make an issue out of nothing. I barely saw two or three tweets complaining about the attire but I’ve seen over 1k tweets trying to defend whatever it is they are defending.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no Yoruba person that is outraged by the attire. When next I’m going to London, I will fly Air Peace because it’s a Nigerian brand. Im completely cool with the attire. What matters is safety and a smooth flight to UK.
Funny no one mentioned Yoruba until you....
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 12:08pm On Apr 01
CluelessMODS:

Do those people represent Yorubas as a whole? So people cannot have their opinions again either right wrong? And how do you know that the people complaining are actually Yorubas? There are so many social handles with Yoruba name and Igbo names but some of them are fake.
Ask them if there were no other tribes apart from Yorubas who have contrary opinions.
They will purposely look out and select ONLY YORUBA POSTS for the opportunity to ridicule the whole 50 million yorubas.

If the commenter is not yoruba, they will neglect the post.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 12:10pm On Apr 01
richie240:

Ask them if there were no other tribes apart from Yorubas who have contrary opinions.
They will purposely look out and select ONLY YORUBA POSTS for the opportunity to ridicule the whole 50 million yorubas.

If the commenter is not yoruba, they will neglect the post.
Let them continue! In the last election thousands of Yorubas voted them in 2027 they won't even get hundreds.I don't know what is their problem with Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 12:19pm On Apr 01
U when hunger dey wire dey talk about flying I m sure u have never board planes all ur life
U while typing 👇 cheesy cheesy

bmaster2000:

Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Omoawoke: 12:25pm On Apr 01
Nwamazi8:
The people doing the selective outrage come from a particular ethnic stock, many even went as far as praying for the AirPeace planes to crash! receipts are all over X revealing how vile these people are.

Please provide a link to the outrage or post snap shots

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01
CluelessMODS:

Exactly
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 12:26pm On Apr 01
Imagine flooding Airpeace flooding Yorubas everywhere yet they are the miscreant crying on Tweet wishing Airpeace to fail Airpeace should beter remove those haters

Nwamazi8:

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Omoawoke: 12:28pm On Apr 01
victorclean:
They should use fulani or emilokan Yoruba dress instead.

I love this ibos. Leading in all and teaching Nigerians lessons

Please post one screenshot of the outrage

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 12:36pm On Apr 01
Oga stop blabbing
No yoruba make up 100% of travelers others are trekking again stop misleading public Vince Airport own majority share in Gatwick airport while GIP own little share there Ogunlesi u ppl have been deceiving public with once own little share with GIP which he sold last year ending ,Google Gatwick airport owner and cure ur ignorance Gatwick board dont even have singel black dont say that crap of yoruba man own Gatwick in sensitive place or u bag 80yrs imprisonment for misinformation and impersonation
,he own UK not only Gatwick lie mohd younger brother,,
Indeed few miscreant envious yorubas are crying about the atire go to Nonsense tweet

quote author=yoruboid post=129203502]Outrage by who?

There were more commendations by Yorubas than anything negative because as it stands Yorubas are the biggest beneficiaries of a cheaper Lagos to London flight price. They will always make up 50% of any flight that goes to the UK and they are the most travelled to the US and Canada too

Even the Gatwick Airport Air Peace will be landing at in the UK is owned by a Yoruba man and a Yoruba president facilitated the BASA agreement to help Air Peace flying to the UK [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.