Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria (61206 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 1:44pm On Apr 01
004gist:

You and ur kind suenmessage, manna grill etc that claim to be petrot during Buhari time.
See Una comment.

U all are enemies of the progress of Nigeria

Enemies of progress who. the tribe who wish that the entire country fall. because Obi Bitter didn't emerge as the president.

Just one targeted and calculated policy from
Jagaban government....your air peace will crumble completely....yet, the government will. not.use its power to crumble your supposed achievement...

And yet, your prayer is that the country should crumble

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by efemena5050(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01
aswani:

There is nothing wrong with the costume, I myself think it's great. If I was him I would have hired Atilogwu dancers to welcome the first flight into Gatwick airport.

What is unprofessional about what they wore, it is a unique and businesslike attire.

Kudos to the Air Peace management, the clothing is a tasteful nod to the ancestry of their Chairman who put it all together.

Prejudice indeed, you are using words whose true meanings you don't know, go siddon abeg
I don't want to argue but to me wat I said is just tooooo over sensible to warrant any contrary view....
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by broadman20: 1:51pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Two things and first things first, I did not vote either Bubu or President Tinubu.

Secondly, we can only go by the facts staring us in the face from the last elections, latest statistics are the most reliable. The evidence from that is only one group of people bucked the trend on non-tribal voting patterns nationwide.

One clue, it was neither Ndi Yoruba nor Ndi North so the people that are shouting tribalism that are not part of any of these groups should mechionu.

Yes tribalism is when you don't allow the process to run ,

Who were MC Olomo threatening before the election?

Who were does people wounded and beaten during the election?

Who were those destroying and burning markets?

Kindly show me why it was so, and who were the target and what for?

Most people will actually want people to accept the nonsense they will never accept in their entire life.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01
Make them no cancel people flights o, that's my own. Arik would have surpassed this level but pride no let them
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by heysquare(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01
Nwamazi8:
The people doing the selective outrage come from a particular ethnic stock, many even went as far as praying for the AirPeace planes to crash! receipts are all over X revealing how vile these people are.

Meanwhile the management team of AirPeace has 5 of their people out of 7...
Bring their comments here for us to see and the org.chart of air peace
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01
broadman20:

Yes tribalism is when you don't allow the process to run ,

Who were MC Olomo threatening before the election?

Who were does people wounded and beaten during the election?

Who were those destroying and burning markets?

Kindly show me why it was so, and who were the target and what for?

Most people will actually want people to accept the nonsense they will never accept in their entire life.

Not sure what you want me to say as you have totally ignored my response to your tribalism accusations.

Despite MC Oluomo and his idiocy, the will of his brothers and sisters prevailed and Peter Obi defeated President Tinubu in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 2:16pm On Apr 01
Lagos is cosmopolitan city
give us any of other 5 south west states PO won to prove u point

aswani:

Like I said, go look at the last Presidential election voting patterns and see how Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted against their own, then juxtapose that against Ndigbo giving Peter Obi over 90% of their votes.

Then come back and claim Ndi Yoruba or Ndi North are tribalists.

Allow shame catch you small.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 2:19pm On Apr 01
aswani:

I hate this your post but I have to grudgingly admit there is an element of truth in it.

However, whilst it is true that this is a trait of some people whose ancestry is to the East of the Niger, you should have further specified that it is totally true for those that are Obidients.

I understand ur angle bro, that's why I said the AVERAGE IGB* PERSON, not "ALL IGB*".

Non Ndigbo Obidients don't do this, at least the ones I come across in real life.
The more reason I had to mention the REAL culprits.
If I had just left it at 'obidients', it would've been vague bcus we have ibibio Obidient, Edo obidients even yoruba obidients
At least if for nothing, they should've considered the bolded b4 making a carpet statement about yorubas, but they won't.

NB:
Nevertheless, I've modified the comment.
Correction taken

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by broadman20: 2:25pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Not sure what you want me to say as you have totally ignored my response to your tribalism accusations.

Despite MC Oluomo and his idiocy, the will of his brothers and sisters prevailed and Peter Obi defeated President Tinubu in Lagos State.

I don't understand what you mean by tribalism, the IGBOS has always voted for people who they believe will protect their business interests since 1999 in presidential election.

I have given you our voting pattern since 1999 till date.

But the Yorubas and the north care more about their people and their religion than their businesses.

Do you know that Ojukwu took part in 2007 election as APGA candidate but he was defeated by Obasanjo even in Anambra state despite the love Igbos has for him?

I want you to tell me why Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in 2007 election? Was it tribalism too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 2:25pm On Apr 01
Zool6:
Be more worried about ur skull mining sad wast the bedshit u are wearing calling it agbada is heavy park of shits with anyone wearing it struggling to make use of his hands nobody envy that shits

Barrister Allen Onyema from Ihembosi town in Anambra state founded and wholly owned Airpeace he have said it personally that Airlines exclusively belong to him when u f**ls started spreading that fake new simply because GEJ wife Petient Jonathan is also called mama peace maybe GEJ also own Peace Transit by Maduka Onyeishi that just established Maduka university because of peace in his transport company name ,,,mumu

it

Dey deceive yourself!

Amnesty fund was looted by GEJ and Kuku to set up Air Peace.

Onyeama owns nothing aside being a failed lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 2:28pm On Apr 01
1. Are Yorubas the only commenters that have reservation about the attire or u ppl just merely look out for posts bearing yoruba monikers to feed ur bias?.

2. Does the opinion of those few 'yorubas' represent the opinion of 50 million Yorubas in nigeria and d diaspora?

3. If ur answer is yes ,then using the same logic, we can coclude that igbos are seeking the extermination of Yorubas when Kanu asked ipóbs to attack kumuyi, Adeboye, Tinubu, sanwoolu, Lagos State, soldiers etc.

You ppl shd not tread ds (ridiculous) path, bcus if u do, u are more guilty.
cool

nony43:

Go to Twitter and read what Yorubas are saying some of them are very bitter.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by 004gist: 2:32pm On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Enemies of progress who. the tribe who wish that the entire country fall. because Obi Bitter didn't emerge as the president.

Just one targeted and calculated policy from
Jagaban government....your air peace will crumble completely....yet, the government will. not.use its power to crumble your supposed achievement...

And yet, your prayer is that the country should crumble

You all that claimed n called ur self patriot don't know what that word means.
You all are ethnic and religious bigots
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01
richie240:

I understand ur angle bro, that's why I said the AVERAGE IGB* PERSON, not "ALL IGB*".

The more reason I had to mention the REAL culprits.
If I had just left it at 'obidients', it would've been vague bcus we have ibibio Obidient, Edo obidients even yoruba obidients
At least if for nothing, they should've considered the bolded b4 making a carpet statement about yorubas, but they won't.

NB:
Nevertheless, I've modified the comment.
Correction taken

Utmost respect and regard to you.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 2:38pm On Apr 01
nony43:

I said some , the one I saw is not fake. I can bring receipts if you want.
Ok bring the receipt with prove since you know the millions of people on internet. I am waiting sir!
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 2:39pm On Apr 01
I agree with u, but the same ppl saying "we want to go" are daily flooding the lands of their (perceived) enemies.

You know how many ekenefilichukwu, youngshallgrow, peace motors have 'shipped' hundreds of zoo-chantining minions to lagos/sw Last night alone??

They want their country but daybyday they are investing their time, money and energy in their (perceived) enemies' land.

Please, Make it make sense.
cool
Enculer2:
Absolutely no reason why Yorubas and Igbos should co-exist in the same country.

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01
broadman20:

I don't understand what you mean by tribalism, the IGBOS has always voted for people who they believe will protect their business interests since 1999 in presidential election.

I have given you our voting pattern since 1999 till date.

But the Yorubas and the north care more about their people and their religion than their businesses.

Do you know that Ojukwu took part in 2007 election as APGA candidate but he was defeated by Obasanjo even in Anambra state despite the love Igbos has for him?

I want you to tell me why Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in 2007 election? Was it tribalism too?

Look at the last Presidential elections, look at how skewed it was. I am not surprised you are not using those blatantly obvious facts to make your point or defend your stats.

The states in your own Region lost by each candidates statistic is pregnant with meaning.

This is not the time for Ndigbo to accuse anyone of tribalism, not so soon after the last Presidential elections bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CluelessMODS: 2:42pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Sadly, that is the consequence of the Obidients idiocy, you drive people away when you really need them.

Exact same thing happened too when the Ọba of Benin (gha to kpere baba) went to meet President Tinubu to bat for his subjects. Come and see how Obidients who will never amount to much in life were dragging him and not being called to order by other Ndigbo Obidients.

As will be evidenced clearly at the gubernatorial elections later on in the year when LP will come a poor third, Benin people too have joined Yoruba people to excuse themselves from their Obidient madness.

All because Obidients couldn't control themselves.
What I don't understand about them is how they expect 💯 percent of the population to support Obi. You have said it all it is "Obidients idiocy"

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Felaincarnated: 2:54pm On Apr 01
aṣiwere ẹrú
bmaster2000:

As bitterness dey kill.your lineage because your bloda Obi bitter lost the presidential election...

Nothing for you until.you learn
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Rejoice28(f): 2:57pm On Apr 01
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Advancedman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01
Ofodirinwa:
Many are not happy, but regardless this is a great thing to celebrate.

Bashir Ahmad

Dr Penking

Which kain yeye outrage?
The best uniform ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjzu0WZ-HrE?si=TEL4_9Ssxm14BbqA
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Shikena(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01
Outrage?
I am Yoruba and I love it 101%.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 3:35pm On Apr 01
Africa to London fright is in short supply Airpeace can now move passengers from Ghana Cameroon Avri Coast Angola Kenya Rwanda Gambia all Africa countries traveling to London will now have Lay over in MM Airport Nigeria just as u must first match in USA if u are Using American airlines

That Africa London route is highly unexplored Airpeace just came in and is doing 7 Nigeria to London dairy,,,someone doing 7 fright to London everyday definitely don't care about ur existence BAT and Kanyemo is purring
Champagne in celebration for a milestone achievement that added to the records as president and minister of aviation the pride and the save for our naira u are here ranting about tribe

Airpeace is doing Nigeria to London 7times a day that not a child play read here is today interview lmao https://www.arise.tv/onyema-air-peace-ready-to-fly-abuja-london-route-if-government-allows-houston-new-york-in-the-works/#

quote author=bmaster2000 post=129203115]Now we will have more airlines...

.How will I see Qatar Arline to London and will go and board Air Peace which disappoints ordinary Local flights it disappoint talk less of International air flight....nah to drop passenger for dessert and beginning to set look for fuel in the desert

Rubbish!!!! [/quote]

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 4:14pm On Apr 01
And u wonder why u are poor and will die wretched? U have driven away ur destiny helper with self hate so continue crying ebi npa wo ,
Barrister Allen Onyema conflicts resolution expert is most Silent billionaires dollars in Nigeria u will never see him inviting Forbes for valuation yet is among 3 or 4 richest Nigeria there is a video of Alen Onyema advising our ppl not to show up when we make money he is very humble during his respond to Sarki former minister of aviation Airpeace personally said Boeing was in his office to deliver booing 77 that cost over 1b$ while his fright alone was worth over 2b$ then here u are ranting
Airpeace is doing Nigeria to London 7 times daily already they dont need hungry mumu like you

quote author=AareGaa post=129210476]

Does Onyeama look like someone who can afford an aircraft?
Air peace belongs GEJ.
Aside being a failed lawyer, Onyeama owns nothing.[/quote]

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by broadman20: 4:21pm On Apr 01
aswani:

Look at the last Presidential elections, look at how skewed it was. I am not surprised you are not using those blatantly obvious facts to make your point or defend your stats.

The states in your own Region lost by each candidates statistic is pregnant with meaning.

This is not the time for Ndigbo to accuse anyone of tribalism, not so soon after the last Presidential elections bikonu.

From what I can understand from your point of view, you started following elections from 2023 and that's why all your consideration is based on that.

I'm still wondering why it's difficult for you to go research the pattern of voting in the south east from 1999 till date.

For you, IGBOS started voting from 2023 and that's what you just want to see and hear, oya go on with that one sided mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Real2088: 4:34pm On Apr 01
Bulldozer90:
Outrage? I didn't see any outrage. Only few internet peasants who can't afford three square meals were found expressing their usual bitterness.

Airpeace branding which includes it's unique attire is it's major attraction among the high, mighty, successful and reasonable people who are the ones that actually FLY.

" Who are the ones that actually fly" E sweet me special grin
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by t2luv1: 5:19pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
A baseless outrage.

Are you now saying that Igbo is not Nigeria?

The government used ₦90b to subsidize an islamic celebration. The same government has not used used ₦90b to subsidize any christian celebration or even education and there is no outrage.

But just because a private company used Isiagu cloth, there is an outrage. So, what is the outrage for? Is it for segregation or for inclusiveness?

Ignore those Yoruba Muslims. Just imagine N90b to do what again? Going to hajj right I guess the Christians are also in line for N90b to visit Jerusalem. The thing stinks to me. Once the Muslim population within a country passes 40% of the total population, guess what that country is fuvked, In essence, Nigeria is really fuvked.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 5:23pm On Apr 01
Felaincarnated:
aṣiwere ẹrú

Oloriburuku...oloshi

Oni kuure

You go soon chop your breakfast from the same Ibo.peoole you dey defend....

Oseni Rufai don chop his own

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by bmaster2000: 5:27pm On Apr 01
Smithwilliams826:
Something you and your 10 generation no fit achieve na hin one person don achieve yet, you still dey complain.

Thank God what I have achieved in life..

If your generation can as well achieve the same milestone...your life could have been better than this....

Oponu
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01
onumadu:
This babe is a minted Igbo babe. cool
and I will bet my pot of fresh egusi soup that she is coming from imo state

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01
richie240:
I agree with u, but the same ppl saying "we want to go" are daily flooding the lands of their (perceived) enemies.

You know how many ekenefilichukwu, youngshallgrow, peace motors have 'shipped' hundreds of zoo-chantining minions to lagos/sw Last night alone??

They want their country but daybyday they are investing their time, money and energy in their (perceived) enemies' land.

Please, Make it make sense.
cool
You are too blind to see the reason this Igbo people are coming to your place,you and your people are simply not utilizing the enormous opportunities in your area,there are economic vacuums,untapped potentials, available markets, avalible resources and better infrastructure in your area but your people are not utilizing most of them,that is why you see the igboman
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by richie240: 6:11pm On Apr 01
Doesn't the bolded make u noffin but an hypocrite??

You want to go; u see them as ur enemies but u keep doing the exact opposite of going.
Why not put ur money where ur mouth is?

Either u learn to live in harmony with ur benefactors or u keep d fvcking quiet!
cool

okoroemeka:
You are too blind to see the reason this Igbo people are coming to your place, you and your people are simply not utilizing the enormous opportunities in your area,there are economic vacuums,untapped potentials, available markets, avalible resources and better infrastructure in your area but your people are not utilizing most of them,that is why you see the igboman
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Zool6: 6:19pm On Apr 01
Ask that mumu if those Ekene dili chukwu as he said is returning to East empty ? this are ppl coming to Onitsha to buy goods front and font Lagos is all Nigeria commerical city the mumu should tell us if he ever see so called ekene dili chukwu in Oyo Ekiti Ogun osun Ondo Alhaji Ademola Okenleye yoruba leader in Anambra said there are over 500k yorubas in Anambra alone just that they don't make economy impact aside Lagos I m sure there is no south west states with any reasonable Igbos population

quote author=okoroemeka post=129218453]You are too blind to see the reason this Igbo people are coming to your place,you and your people are simply not utilizing the enormous opportunities in your area,there are economic vacuums,untapped potentials, available markets, avalible resources and better infrastructure in your area but your people are not utilizing most of them,that is why you see the igboman [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.