Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) (37662 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by fitinwell: 12:52pm On Apr 01
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6mLJIYlMlU

Hardworking Igbo Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle(Video)

Except you are buying from a trusted Vendor..

Wickedness and Evil is the Order of the Day..

Innocent and civil Nigerians abeg be very careful what you consume in Traffic or during your transit...
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01
That girl too, make sense.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by thaoriginator: 12:55pm On Apr 01
Ah bloodclaat unprofessionalism me say

Me tell di yute fi focus pon di road all when Dem a drive so cry
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01
fitinwell:

Except you are buying from a trusted Vendor..

Wickedness and Evil is the Order of the Day..

Innocent and civil Nigerians abeg be very careful what you consume in Traffic or during your transit...

you don't want people to patronize him?
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:56pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

We celebrate rubbish in Nigeria and call it innovation.
But if he offered you for free, you go chop am abi? Buying or not, from him is your choice. I've rejected the cashew nut I was offered by an uber driver in Los Angeles before from the Tom Bradley airport to Inglewood. He simply returned it after I politely rejected it. You may do the same and move on.

The guy has done noting wrong. I wonder how his bottle of grounds was so cheap. It costs much more outside. A good marketing strategy I must say

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01
A senseless thing to do in a society like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Lemos14: 12:57pm On Apr 01
ignis:

Why must I be inconvenienced? I don't like the sight, smell or mention of groundnut.

Oga you're trying to be childish. You already get the point of my message. Your medical conditions are not anyone's business here. If you dont like it get down from the car and order another one. Stop looking for what to justify your balderdash. The bolt driver dosnt know you or your allergies to certain foodstuffs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01
jimmyvic:
Taaarhhh..... what's the rubbish there?

Will he take his hands or focus off the wheel just because he wants to tell you the cost of the chips?

You'll simply take the snack you like, add the cost to your trip fare, transfer his money and get out..... what's so hard there??

You know some people don't have brain, he definitely won't be marketing it on a free drive obviously except on holdup or traffic

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by honeyB2018: 1:05pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

So what is wrong in what this Uber driver does?
The problem with Nigerians is that we think we know too much or more than others, without knowing that we know next to nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by EreluRoz: 1:08pm On Apr 01
Igbo men are very hardworking and best in keeping marriages, especially Enugu men.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by almayda: 1:08pm On Apr 01
So when you drive, you are not allowed to talk?Na jealousy dey worry you.The abroad that you carry on your head, their uber drivers will engage you in discussion till you are forced to tell them you want to be left alone.
ignis:

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Ashley86400: 1:17pm On Apr 01
Hmm, eat and sleep off.
No be me abeg
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by SirLakes: 1:22pm On Apr 01
aktolly54:
what if you chop finish and sleep off. It's dangerous but not that bad. People should just be careful out there

E go wake up for shrine grin
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Duru009(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01
May God bless the Igbo race....

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Ezini(f): 1:27pm On Apr 01
Lemos14:

You cant tell people whether to market legit business to you in their own car. If you dont want to buy it's not by force. Just politely decline and shut up.

You're calling his hustle nonsense if he hid a gun and robbed you or kidnapped you what will you say?

Was he even marketing it? He smartly displayed it to stir one’s appetite then instigate buying,

I thought it was the lady that first asked for price
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Ezini(f): 1:29pm On Apr 01
ignis:

Driving is beyond hand on the wheel. I also wouldn't want to be discussing agbado and groundnut in a trip. I know where to get them if I want.

What about the drivers that engage passengers in discussions sometimes against our wish?
Are they concentrating
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Mandate1: 1:30pm On Apr 01
ignis:

would have made sense if its free.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01
OP, dey play!

cool
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 1:38pm On Apr 01
Ezini:

What about the drivers that engage passengers in discussions sometimes against our wish?
Are they concentrating

It's a turn off too.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by wiseoneking: 1:45pm On Apr 01
I hope he will pay tax for it to the Lagos state government
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01
ignis:

dis wan don 4get say na 9ja him dey where u gats put ya akamuche on super charged nitro level!

appreciate good hustle & move on instead of vexing!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01
Eriokanmi:
But if he offered you for free, you go chop am abi? Buying or not, from him is your choice. I've rejected the cashew nut I was offered by an uber driver in Los Angeles before from the Tom Bradley airport to Inglewood. He simply returned it after I politely rejected it. You may do the same and move on.

The guy has done noting wrong. I wonder how his bottle of grounds was so cheap. It costs much more outside. A good marketing strategy I must say
u dey mind dat werey?

dats hw dey reason back here in 9ja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Gadafii: 1:51pm On Apr 01
5***** rating 😎

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by BestTrades: 1:58pm On Apr 01

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by efemena5050(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01
elonmuskbaby:
A wise buisness man.if it's some other bolt or uber drivers Na so so talk them go use frustrate you till you tire for them.if you jam some talkative men Henn you go dey pray make them leave your life.especially the short ones.as God no gree give them height he put am for their mouths.their mouths no dey Taya
bcus of u the angels in heaven are now using eraser and pencil so they can clean ur name at will........come enter make we see ....I swear if u even near the dustbin for heaven the angels will prostest and resign.....ur mouth is not of this world ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Apr 01
/
Is the groundnut and plantain chips worth your security of life?

Someone may carelessly eat them in the car and pass out (if laced with something funny) and end up in kidnappers' den.

Drive your passenger to the destination safely. People should refrain from accepting edible materials unnecessarily
in this trying times. As Nigeria stands now, it is best to err on the side of caution.

/

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01
He should be smart enough to drive safely. Others will copy this move. I trust Naija, copycats syndrome

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01
This very unprofessional
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by DeGods007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01
thaoriginator:
Ah bloodclaat unprofessionalism me say

Me tell di yute fi focus pon di road all when Dem a drive so cry

Canadian loud @ work

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Prettychild(f): 2:25pm On Apr 01
ignis:

There’s nothing wrong there, it’s just the same way he is gisting with you without selling anything, that’s what he will still do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by DMTtechnologies: 2:28pm On Apr 01
Who need rubbles for filling?
Location is in Apapa.

There are as many trips of rubbles as you want.
This is free of charge
Just bring yiur trucks .. excavator is on ground to load your truck(s)

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Gandrova: 2:42pm On Apr 01
ignis:

What is rubbish about his innovation?
It is not a must for you to patronize it.
Am very sure if it was a white man you could have clapped for the dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can We Build This Rail System In Nigeria? / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.