Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) (37684 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by omoredia: 12:16pm On Apr 01
I just love the Igbos. Very enterprising

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Babaelemu: 12:16pm On Apr 01
Greedy fellow! He suppose pack cement inside the bonnet dey sell also.

5 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 12:17pm On Apr 01
ecolime:

sad

You really have so much to learn son.

70 years old man. Please teach me.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01
May God Bless Her Hustle.

LADIES.....

Say No to Hookup
Say No to Yahoo Ritualist
Say No to Hard Drugs.
Learn a Hand Work
Think & Work Smart
Stay Responsible, Sensitive, and Be Responsible.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 12:20pm On Apr 01
Lemos14:

You cant tell people whether to market legit business to you in their own car. If you dont want to buy it's not by force. Just politely decline and shut up.

You're calling his hustle nonsense if he hid a gun and robbed you or kidnapped you what will you say?

I am paying for the service, the driver is not giving me a free lift..... Remember

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by okunwaye(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01
Brilliant idea💡 until it's lace with drug to ease the perpetrating of kidnapping, raping or robbing crime against the passengers grin

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Lemos14: 12:23pm On Apr 01
ignis:

I am paying for the service, the driver is not giving me a free lift..... Remember

Mr man if you read my comment again I said this also

If you dont want to buy it's not by force. Just politely decline and shut up.

You dont call someones legitimate hustle nonsense. Either you wait till your destination to buy or you politely decline. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Evolutionism: 12:24pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

We celebrate rubbish in Nigeria and call it innovation.

There has never being anything sensible about the country. Just filled with stupid lowlives.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by jimmyvic(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01
grin grin

You funny asweearr
abba190:
Nigerians are not honest he will take his eyes off the road to see how many u will take
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ForValour: 12:28pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

One plantain chip and 50 naira groundnut for you.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MGDIMA4: 12:29pm On Apr 01
If AMAC chatch him
He will regret doing that
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:30pm On Apr 01
MorolayoVictor:
There are so many untapped brains in this country.

This one na talent again?
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by CluelessMODS: 12:31pm On Apr 01
Kolayetuu:
Isn't this prohibited
Of course it is prohibited, if that account is closed they will tell you that they are after them.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 12:31pm On Apr 01
Lemos14:

Mr man if you read my comment again I said this also

You dont call someones legitimate hustle nonsense. Either you wait till your destination to buy or you politely decline. Thank you

Why must I be inconvenienced? I don't like the sight, smell or mention of groundnut.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by sweetrace(f): 12:32pm On Apr 01
ignis:

I have been in Bolt cars and very thirsty. The drivers have bought water for me with their money. This is fantastic, and if I see one of them selling cold water, I’d buy happily. They will ask and if you don’t want it, say no.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by CluelessMODS: 12:32pm On Apr 01
MorolayoVictor:
There are so many untapped brains in this country.
Lmao 😂🤣 on top plantain chips and ground nuts.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by greatseed: 12:33pm On Apr 01
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6mLJIYlMlU

Hardworking Igbo Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle(Video)
Helping the wife or girlfriend sell pending when they are more capable to own a shop I guess. Good one

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Bintasukai: 12:34pm On Apr 01
tobenuel:
See the Igbo man mouth like 'we are using good oil to fry it'

na this kind bolt driver Nigerian gehs go like and dey find, wetin concern us we guys[we hardly chew stuffs inside car]

Sense no go kee the man

The difference between plantain chips and 'kpekere' na packaging

You and who hardly chew stuff
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01
Him go tire
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by TYCO77: 12:34pm On Apr 01
[color=#000099][/color]
ignis:

You have not heard of multi-tasking? Talking of focus, is he hawking the goods. How much, pick and drop your quid if you care for that is all.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by CluelessMODS: 12:34pm On Apr 01
sweetrace:

I have been in Bolt cars and very thirsty. The drivers have bought water for me with their money. This is fantastic, and if I see one of them selling cold water, I’d buy happily. They will ask and if you don’t want it, say no.
That is not the issue. The issue is if it was right by company ethics to sell to your passengers.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by CluelessMODS: 12:35pm On Apr 01
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

You have not heard of multi-tasking? Talking of focus, is he hawking the goods. How much, pick and drop your quid if you care for that is all.
Is that allowed by bolt? That is the question.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by CluelessMODS: 12:36pm On Apr 01
omoredia:
I just love the Igbos. Very enterprising
On top plantain chips!
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by LeeSmart: 12:37pm On Apr 01
ignis:

Person de try to earn extra cash for dis kind hard times, u come dey call am rubbish. As e soft for you e no mean say e go soft for every body oo.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by papyjaypaul: 12:38pm On Apr 01
This is how civil servants started selling in offices. Ask which job they pay attention to the most. We like to break rules thinking we are smart. If anything goes wrong now, it will become passenger vs driver. You think taxi drivers did not think of this but know why they shouldn't do this Na bolt go hear am

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by DataDoc: 12:39pm On Apr 01
ignis:

If he decides to negotiate a price different from what he agreed on the Bolt app, you'll still complain.

I hear many Bolt drivers are no longer meeting up

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Whois(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01
He is a greedy driver
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01
I remember when Uber used to give free refreshments. Lol
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01
Some drivers fill their cars with drinks.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by TYCO77: 12:51pm On Apr 01
[color=#000099][/color]
CluelessMODS:

Is that allowed by bolt? That is the question.

That's for the firm to decide.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6mLJIYlMlU

Hardworking Igbo Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle(Video)
woooow! I love this. This is creativity. I'd patronize him if...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Animals Unwrap Christmas Gifts At South African Zoo (Pics) / "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.