Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) (37668 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Gandrova: 2:45pm On Apr 01
fitinwell:

Except you are buying from a trusted Vendor..

Wickedness and Evil is the Order of the Day..

Innocent and civil Nigerians abeg be very careful what you consume in Traffic or during your transit...

See them Voodoo believers

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Gandrova: 2:48pm On Apr 01
honeyB2018:

So what is wrong in what this Uber driver does?
The problem with Nigerians is that we think we know too much or more than others, without knowing that we know next to nothing.
One bottle of Hennessy for you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Sleekfun: 2:55pm On Apr 01
To me ...the business is not inline with each other ... Sometimes we order ride to enjoy the ride not to have a conversation... It's for privacy and I may want to think of something important or to relax ...not to listen to your marketing ... Would prefer having a sticker at a smart view place in the car that tells all about what I sell all with a picture and illustration...

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 3:30pm On Apr 01
ignis:
Driving is beyond hand on the wheel. I also wouldn't want to be discussing agbado and groundnut in a trip. I know where to get them if I want.

I don't know why people are attacking you lmao.

You have a point.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 3:35pm On Apr 01
InvertedHammer:
/
Is the groundnut and plantain chips worth your security of life?

Someone may carelessly eat them in the car and pass out (if laced with something funny) and end up in kidnappers' den.

/

There's this one too.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Real2088: 3:40pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business. The business of business is business.

We celebrate rubbish in Nigeria and call it innovation.
I swear,am not comfortable with that, your reasons and again what if you get sedated, knowing we are facing plenty crime these days
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Real2088: 3:46pm On Apr 01
Am not against him selling,am only scared of being sedated, evil plenty now, what if after eating and dozing off I found myself else where
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01
I hope this would not land u in court one day ...
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Alliswell248: 5:20pm On Apr 01
Daystar7:

Stfu! It's ur type their years as cooperate slaves and complain at old age for being used and dumped. Learn from this wise Igbo hustler and stop being a sluggard

Calm down.....
As a former bolt driver, I pray no rider complain of stomach issue after taking his plantain chips.
Even many drivers have seen wahala for helping riders deliver food.

The risk is much.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:21pm On Apr 01
grin
efemena5050:
bcus of u the angels in heaven are now using eraser and pencil so they can clean ur name at will........come enter make we see ....I swear if u even near the dustbin for heaven the angels will prostest and resign.....ur mouth is not of this world ......
Na based on my own individual experience Na him I dey talk o

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Clinghton: 5:30pm On Apr 01
What's POV?
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by LucemFerre: 5:59pm On Apr 01
See Nigerian Youths wey una wan give governance of Nigeria lol
See wetin dem dey call innovation and being smart lmao smfh
Omo we never start to begin to ready to move forward.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by LucemFerre: 6:04pm On Apr 01
honeyB2018:

So what is wrong in what this Uber driver does?
The problem with Nigerians is that we think we know too much or more than others, without knowing that we know next to nothing.
Just because you can pray while brushing no mean say you can brush teeth inside church. Use your brain no dey type before you think
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by iykofias(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01
ignis:
I would not appreciate a bolt driver marketing plantain chips and groundnut to me on a trip. I'd rather he concentrate and focus on his business.The business of business is business.

We celebrate rubbish in Nigeria and call it innovation.

“The business of business is business”

The most meaningless trash I’ve ever read in a long while

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by IsraelSongz: 9:54pm On Apr 01
tobenuel:
See the Igbo man mouth like 'we are using good oil to fry it'

na this kind bolt driver Nigerian gehs go like and dey find, wetin concern us we guys[we hardly chew stuffs inside car]

Sense no go kee the man

The difference between plantain chips and 'kpekere' na packaging

I’m a guy. I always mind my business and sit at the back when I order any ride. But I will buy this from this dude. Even if I’m not interested in eating it, just for patronage sake. Don’t speak for all men. 🚶🏾‍♂️
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by ignis: 10:37pm On Apr 01
iykofias:

“The business of business is business”

The most meaningless trash I’ve ever read in a long while

It's not my fault that you are ignorant, and sensible things sound like trash to you.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by iykofias(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01
ignis:

It's not my fault that you are ignorant, and sensible things sound like trash to you.
Next time, try to not sound like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01
efemena5050:
bcus of u the angels in heaven are now using eraser and pencil so they can clean ur name at will........come enter make we see ....I swear if u even near the dustbin for heaven the angels will prostest and resign.....ur mouth is not of this world ......
Lolz
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01
DMTtechnologies:
Who need rubbles for filling?
Location is in Apapa.

There are as many trips of rubbles as you want.
This is free of charge
Just bring yiur trucks .. excavator is on ground to load your truck(s)
Baba using d ''book of genius 101" to cut cost!

Kolewerk!

u must pay me to com help u pack d free rubbles!
grin
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01
Sleekfun:
To me ...the business is not inline with each other ... Sometimes we order ride to enjoy the ride not to have a conversation... It's for privacy and I may want to think of something important or to relax ...not to listen to your marketing ... Would prefer having a sticker at a smart view place in the car that tells all about what I sell all with a picture and illustration...
Hmmm, I agree with u because of d way u put out dis narrative.

✌️
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01
Eunoiaa:

I don't know why people are attacking you lmao.

You have a point.
the guy get point, but someone must chop beating for d thread to make sense!

dis is d lifeline behind Nairaland!
grin

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01
ignis:

Calm down!

u made valid point, we are Jez bantering!
grin
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by RealTrump: 6:53am On Apr 02
Lemos14:

You cant tell people whether to market legit business to you in their own car. If you dont want to buy it's not by force. Just politely decline and shut up.

You're calling his hustle nonsense if he hid a gun and robbed you or kidnapped you what will you say?

I believe you have never driven a car before, otherwise you would understand his concern
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by Lemos14: 8:26am On Apr 02
RealTrump:

I believe you have never driven a car before, otherwise you would understand his concern

This is the problem with media. Anybody can talk anyhow and assume anything thinking they are talking to toddlers or their age mates. So you assume my life revolves around entering bolt because I corrected someone about calling a side legitimate hustle rubbish. Some of you really wont go far in life and it's just a fact not a curse

Feel free to also assume that I dont have a house or business of my own since you're a very good soothsayer. From your comment I also believe you lack common sense and understanding.
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by DKM123: 9:27am On Apr 02
abba190:
Nigerians are not honest he will take his eyes off the road to see how many u will take

Abba190, so you know the meaning of the word honesty?!!! Hahahaha! Coming from a serial Nairaland fr@udster of over a decade with 100s of Nairaland ladies as victims?

abba190 , the 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello aka Vickho and 40 other monikers

It is my mission that you return every dime plus interest to the w!dowed mother of 4 you scammed if not I will keep coming for you, Victor!

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by DMTtechnologies: 12:18pm On Apr 02
MichaelSokoto:

Baba using d ''book of genius 101" to cut cost!

Kolewerk!

u must pay me to com help u pack d free rubbles!
grin

grin
pay you for free rubbles you'll probably still sell ?? naahhh....Kolewerk!

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02
DMTtechnologies:

grin
pay you for free rubbles you'll probably still sell ?? naahhh....Kolewerk!
u no go pay?
make we Jez dey play dey go naa!
grin

Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by aktolly54(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02
SirLakes:

E go wake up for shrine grin
Abi na, it's good but if I must buy the driver must it too. I go buy for him and he must chop it as well
Re: Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) by honeyB2018: 10:03am On Apr 04
LucemFerre:

Just because you can pray while brushing no mean say you can brush teeth inside church. Use your brain no dey type before you think

You are the one who should use your brain here. Very simple, trying to make ends meet. You don't even know how helpful selling those things in the Uber can be to those in the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Animals Unwrap Christmas Gifts At South African Zoo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.