Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) (29960 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by amigo1088: 8:11am On Apr 02
Sicklebear28:

Israel never suppressed Palestinians.. It is Hamas who don't want Israel to live in that place.. There is a peace deal which allows TWO STATES, Palestine and Israel. Hamas do not want to buy into it.

Did you read that before posting it? 🤔 Israel never suppress Palestinians. Wow! Just Wow! 🤯

If you're talking about the "Olso Accord", it is Israel and Netanyahu that prevented that. There are videos of him saying that.. In fact there's a video of him saying The USA 🇺🇸 and people like you are easy to manipulate.

Come on, don't tell me you haven't seen videos of peaceful Palestinians getting evicted from their homes for no reason.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by AK481(m): 9:10am On Apr 02
k4kenny:

The Al Jazeera report was well done, balancedd and with video evidence. Give me any proof of Al Jazeera deliveratel spreading lies and misinformation? Just because they expose the lies your slave masters have brainwashed you with abi? You go dey alright,

Besides, I quoted 3 news sources, na only Al Jazeera you see grin

Your terrorist sympathy have been taken too far, You need to be on watch by DSS .this is how the terrorist from Tajikistan who killed innocent Russian citizen ,just as the hamas who you have countless lyrics praised started .

You should be watched .

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by DeepSight(m): 11:56am On Apr 02
ILEMUDA:

Yes we believe all other humans must go through Jesus..... Or you díé like chicken just the way Isreal dealing with their enemies in the Middle East.

You cant even spell the word "Israel."

Follow Jesus or perish

Just as all your great grand fathers and mothers have perished for not knowing or following Jesus, right?
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ILEMUDA(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02
DeepSight:

Just as all your great grand fathers and mothers have perished for not knowing or following Jesus, right?
The truth of this matter is that, Nigerian muslims are pained simply because it's Israel dealing with all the muslim terrorists group.
We love it.
You wish it could be the other way as they always kill innocent souls in Nigeria.
You're pained.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02
DeepSight:

Ah...

Hahahahahaha
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by DeepSight(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02
ILEMUDA:

The truth of this matter is that, Nigerian muslims are pained simply because it's Israel dealing with all the muslim terrorists group.
We love it.
You wish it could be the other way as they always kill innocent souls in Nigeria.
You're pained.

Normal normal. Criticize Israel, you must be Muslim.
Just like - criticize Tinubu, you must be Ibo.

My dear, I am not Muslim. I am not Christian either. I dont do religion. Especially Abrahamic religion.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 1:47pm On Apr 02
AK481:

Your terrorist sympathy have been taken too far, You need to be on watch by DSS .this is how the terrorist from Tajikistan who killed innocent Russian citizen ,just as the hamas who you have countless lyrics praised started .

You should be watched .

Oya go and call DSS na, sebi you people don't need any form of proof, all you need is hatred for something, them boom, they're terrorists. Eleribu.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02
amigo1088:

Did you read that before posting it? 🤔 Israel never suppress Palestinians. Wow! Just Wow! 🤯

If you're talking about the "Olso Accord", it is Israel and Netanyahu that prevented that. There are videos of him saying that.. In fact there's a video of him saying The USA 🇺🇸 and people like you are easy to manipulate.

Come on, don't tell me you haven't seen videos of peaceful Palestinians getting evicted from their homes for no reason.

Those people are braiwashed beyond repair. Their brains are filled to the brim with lies and propaganda. Just be looking at them.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02
IyfeNamikaze:
You must be a Muslim judging by the despicable way to cheer for terrorists.
The UN has confirmed the indeed people were raped, killed and slaughtered by Hamas
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/un-team-says-rape-gang-rape-likely-occurred-during-hamas-attack-israel-2024-03-04/

The very obscure report says gang rape likely occured, then went on to provide zero evidence, additional details, eye witness accounts etc. Yeah, that's believable undecided

Same report also stated IDF terrorists DEFINITELY raped male and female captives.

So go through your report again o. Hamas may have raped on oct 7, IDF has [b]definitely[/b]raped male aand female palestinian prisoners. For more Rape stories involving your heroes. Enjoyyyy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Owa90I77sE?si=PFcMhZG5O0abpmVl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxgRFq2Y0H4?si=myek66RmUJP6z2XQ

Even their own soldiers are not left out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9ZbVVvMiM?si=oZmSbP0QivQXGNIs

And no, this is not a today something. Their grandfathers have been gang-raping since the 1940s and re-telling the story with huge smiles. Go and search for Tantura on Youtube, see the kinds of demons you're supporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1TAOibLss?si=czxWirup5C88_Mfz
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02
k4kenny:

The very obscure report says gang rape likely occured, then went on to provide zero evidence, additional details, eye witness accounts etc. Yeah, that's believable undecided

Same report also stated IDF terrorists DEFINITELY raped male and female captives.

So go through your report again o. Hamas may have raped on oct 7, IDF has [b]definitely[/b]raped male aand female palestinian prisoners. For more Rape stories involving your heroes. Enjoyyyy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Owa90I77sE?si=PFcMhZG5O0abpmVl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxgRFq2Y0H4?si=myek66RmUJP6z2XQ

Even their own soldiers are not left out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9ZbVVvMiM?si=oZmSbP0QivQXGNIs

And no, this is not a today something. Their grandfathers have been gang-raping since the 1940s and re-telling the story with huge smiles. Go and search for Tantura on Youtube, see the kinds of demons you're supporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1TAOibLss?si=czxWirup5C88_Mfz

lol... The word "likely" used by the UN is a legal term which in layman's term means it DEFINITELY happened but I don't expect you to know that sha. They have eye witness accounts on the rape, for bloody sake even Hamas themselves videoed themselves doing it and posted it on their telegram page, i saw it myself before it was taken down. There's even an image of a raped and murdered victim that just won an award Last week for goodness sake!! Her name was Shani Louk go and look it up and stop peddling terrorist propaganda all over the place.

I gave you a report from a neutral news outlet and you're flooding the whole place with all these biased YouTube channels? Why are you people like this?

Lol.... In the 1940s the Jews were getting massacred in Europe by the Nazi, they were the minority in Europe and in Northern Africa. Minorities can't alter history, i wonder what history books you've been reading, probably authored by Hamas i guess.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Rolings: 6:54pm On Apr 02
IyfeNamikaze:

Show me one single verse where CHRISTIANS are ordered to kill.
And I don't think you know but Jesus wasn't even the author of the bible, in fact, nobody even wrote the bible, it's a collation of books, journals and letters.

Just one example, them plenty

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+19%3A27&version=ESV
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02
Rolings:

Just one example, them plenty

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+19%3A27&version=ESV

Oga there's nothing like that on the bible chapter you just posted.
I'm still waiting for that passage, just one.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by babajero(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02
k4kenny:

PALESTINE!!!!!

Before the arrival of the zionist terrorists, indigenou jews, christians and Muslims lived together pescully for decades. this was only facilitated under Islamic rule. Under the Christian crusaders, it was mass murder of anyone who wasn't christian. Under the Romans, it was mass murder and expulsion of the Jews from the city of Jerusalem. They were brought back under the Caliphate of Umar. Ethnic Jews and Jewish historians will tell you that the only time the Jews were treated with any form of dignity was under Muslim rule. Go and verify!
So you are now confirming that all that area was captured from the Jews, so why are you people crying foul?.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:25am On Apr 03
As usual

Your colonial masters killed three British aid worker. They are among the long list of foreign aid workers that Israel has killed INTENTIONALLY.

IyfeNamikaze:

Empty Brain
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Eneye4me: 12:29am On Apr 03
Righteousness2:

I rather not think clearly or reason but Stand with GOD, HIS Word and HIS Covenant Nation and people.

Than to reason and think clearly and stand with satan and his assignment.

You know in this Life , you can't think or reason clearly and Stand with GOD.U have been brainwashed slave.
You cannot be Wise in this world and Follow GOD'S ways.
You must be Foolish to follow, Know and Understand the ways of GOD.

The Foolishness of GOD is wiser than the wisest of men.
Slave.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Manmusteat: 3:15am On Apr 03
ILEMUDA:

We love it.
You're pained.
Nope, I am a Nigerian muslim and I am not pained one bit. Rather, I am happy for the civilians who achieved martyrdom. But of course you will not understand what I mean.
My confusion here though is where are the pictures of all those terrorists Isreal is claiming to have killed or captured in the hospital and other places? Surely a military with a media team attached can't forget to take pictures of defeated and neutralized terrorists.
The big question here is , can Isreal really defeat hammas? If yes, why this long? If no, why not?
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Rolings: 5:02am On Apr 03
IyfeNamikaze:

Oga there's nothing like that on the bible chapter you just posted.
I'm still waiting for that passage, just one.
I know it's difficult moving away from something one has been made to believe is the truth, one may not even believe any new information on what we have been made to believe is the truth.
Please open your mind , you will learn more.
I only do this when Christians try to denigrate Islam or any other religion to show them they can also be pointed where there are grey areas in their religion too.
Below are screenshots since you claim theres nothing in the link above.....but don't change tune and start saying Old testaments what not....it's in the Bible

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Rolings: 5:14am On Apr 03
IyfeNamikaze:

Lol.... In the 1940s the Jews were getting massacred in Europe by the Nazi, they were the minority in Europe and in Northern Africa. Minorities can't alter history, i wonder what history books you've been reading, probably authored by Hamas i guess.

Stop
You are becoming mischievous.
The 1948 Israelis were given all the support they needed to displace the Palestinians by the British especially, they just left their mandate without hand over to anybody....that was the blank cheque Ben Gurion and his Zionists army needed and with Lord Rotschilds money buying guns in, before the Palestinians realised it they have been driven away from land they have occupied for 500 years and NEVER ALLOWED BACK since then.

The Modern state of Israel was created by Europeans as a solution to it's Jewish problem. The act of expelling Jews all over Europe is an anti semitic act that has been carefully hidden from the public since most of those Jews now have mixed blood
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04
Rolings:

Stop
You are becoming mischievous.
The 1948 Israelis were given all the support they needed to displace the Palestinians by the British especially, they just left their mandate without hand over to anybody....that was the blank cheque Ben Gurion and his Zionists army needed and with Lord Rotschilds money buying guns in, before the Palestinians realised it they have been driven away from land they have occupied for 500 years and NEVER ALLOWED BACK since then.

The Modern state of Israel was created by Europeans as a solution to it's Jewish problem. The act of expelling Jews all over Europe is an anti semitic act that has been carefully hidden from the public since most of those Jews now have mixed blood

The UN Partition Plan for Palestine was a proposal by the United Nations that recommended a partition of Mandatory Palestine into independent Arab and Jewish States. It was REJECTED BY THE PALESTINIAN leading to a civil war and the end of the British Mandate.

And you're lying here, it was the Arabs who attacked the Jewish settlements in Palestine.
The partition of that whole area known as Palestine was supposed to go in this way, the whole of Jordan and the West Bank was for the Arab nations including the Gaza strip and a corridor. While the Jewish nation will get the Galilee east, the coastal plains, Haifa, Rehovot and stretching to the Negev desert.

Let me tell you one thing, Arabs were actually selling their lands to the Jews before the WW2 and the league of nations had to put in measures to limit it and it's also not true that most of the Jews now are European mixed, that's a misrepresentation of historical facts! The fact however is that most of Jews now are Mizrahi Jews. They Constitute one of the largest Jewish ethnic divisions among Israeli Jews. Mizrahi Jews are descended from Jews in the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia and parts of the Caucasus, who had lived for many generations under Muslim rule during the Middle Ages. The vast majority of them left the Muslim-majority countries during the Arab–Israeli conflict, in what is known as the Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries. So the Jews that you hate so much actually have Arabian blood in them.

Next time you want to debate with me on this topic make sure you get your facts right.

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-hccc-worldhistory2/chapter/the-partitioning-of-palestine/#:~:text=The%20Jewish%20population%20had%20been,state%2C%20and%20a%20mandatory%20zone. read a bit more if you want to know about the partition of Palestine and how the Arabs rejected EVERY two states solution presented to them
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04
Rolings:

I know it's difficult moving away from something one has been made to believe is the truth, one may not even believe any new information on what we have been made to believe is the truth.
Please open your mind , you will learn more.
I only do this when Christians try to denigrate Islam or any other religion to show them they can also be pointed where there are grey areas in their religion too.
Below are screenshots since you claim theres nothing in the link above.....but don't change tune and start saying Old testaments what not....it's in the Bible

You see why I said you should provide scriptures on where CHRISTIANS were ordered to kill. I know it's difficult for you Muslims to differentiate between Judaism and Christianity but don't worry, a lot of christians also struggle with it. The scriptures you posted while being in the bible were laws for the Jews, Judaism and not for christians. You can call it changing of tune when since you're heavily ignorant on the matter you're discussing but I will sha try and educate you a bit.
Have you heard about the Tannakh and the Torah? It's the Jewish manuscript, it has been in existence thousands of years before the birth of Jesus Christ, before the books of the gospels were written ( new testament) and it was included in the collation of the books of the bible because
1. Christianity was cradled in Judaism
2. It prophesied the messiah
3. The Gospels, the goodness of Christ originally belonged to the Jews whom God made those covenant with.
4. Because it bore the old testament ( you should try and understand the meaning of that word)

That being said, I'm still waiting for the verse where CHRISTIANS were ordered to kill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.