Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) (29962 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01
Another moronic noise from a propagandist, hiding under the veil of Christianity. I'm surprised your pictures didn't include the underground tunnels that led to Hamas command center as claimed by your pay masters. I'm also curious, how did you arrive at the conclusion that no single civilian was killed?

If this war was about rescuing hostages, how many have the IDF rescued so far? And why are they pushing the entire Gaza population to rafah and asking Egypt to build settlements for them in Sinai? You're a lost cause.
I will be very suprised if you are not being paid for this gross display of stopidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Otulented: 1:11pm On Apr 01
You will se clouwns in this forum, questioning what is happening in another country, whereas 9ja here na full of terrorist.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Ofunaofu: 1:11pm On Apr 01
angry
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Originality007: 1:11pm On Apr 01
War is not a good thing.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Crowntop94: 1:12pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Holiness2100 post=129211857][/quote]God bless Israel, God bless idf.
Kill all terrorist.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by AutoC: 1:13pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all

What does terrorist do...is that not a mass murder?...eye for an eye I guess

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by siraj1402(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

TERROR has a Price! That is the Price for terror.

Use your House to inhabit terror. After the consequences, if you are still alive, ask the Nigerian army if that is how they met your house.
The day I knew you actually belongs to the terrorist group called the Lord Choosen, it makes me to understand how sadistic you could be.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:13pm On Apr 01
Propaganda wink

In one week, UN Security Council passed the resolution for immediate ceasefire, the US called the bluff of Israel, report confirmed that Israel broke the international law on humanitarian conduct during war (eupemism for genocide) , PM Netanyahu is handing over to the Deputy PM in order to proceed on medical leave for surgery on hernia, the largest protest calling for the sack of PM Netanyahu held in Tel Aviv and now this withdrawal of the Isreali IDF from a strategic part of Gaza. Hmmmm

This war will be investigated. There's too much conspiracies. May God comfort all the grieving families on both sides of the war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by DeepSight(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all

He is a demented slavish psychopath with multiple personality disorder. One personality believes that Jews are the supreme humans on Earth, entitled to all violence as they please and the other believes all other humans must go through Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01
FreeStuffsNG:
Propaganda

Go and sin no more. Terrorists lol

6 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 1:17pm On Apr 01
God1000:

I support mass murder of terrorists and their enablers. If that makes me a mass murderer so be it.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by lailo: 1:18pm On Apr 01
Check the comments, u will see Obidients Vs Real lovers of Nigeria. One is supporting humanity while the other is against it. Tue Tue undecided
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 1:18pm On Apr 01
cool Nice one.Next time,those TERRORISTS go think twice b4 dey attack Israel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by DeepSight(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

[i]I rather not think clearly or reason but Stand with GOD, HIS Word and HIS Covenant Nation and people.

His covenant nation and people who reject the Jesus Christ you insist everyone else must accept or go to hell?

You have serious mental illnesses.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Winning123: 1:20pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

TERROR has a Price! That is the Price for terror.

Use your House to inhabit terror. After the consequences, if you are still alive, ask the Nigerian army if that is how they met your house.

You are not a believer. No true child of God would support war. Our Lord even preached we love those who persecute us. Anyone who hates is of the devil. I love Israel because they are central to eternal plan of GOD. However God wants all men to be saved (2 Timothy 2:4) including those terrorist. If God was so wicked Paul wouldn't have been saved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by emetisuccess(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01
Lol 🤣🤣, the very day Hamas attacked and killed Israelites, I knew very well that they just committed a suicide. That was the end of them.

8 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by owagbeba: 1:21pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

I rather not think clearly or reason but Stand with GOD, HIS Word and HIS Covenant Nation and people.

Than to reason and think clearly and stand with satan and his assignment.

You know in this Life , you can't think or reason clearly and Stand with GOD.
You cannot be Wise in this world and Follow GOD'S ways.
You must be Foolish to follow, Know and Understand the ways of GOD.

The Foolishness of GOD is

wiser than the wisest of men

What God? You think God is with Israel? A country that is now no different from sodom and Gomorrah with Gay laws, pride marches…. C’mon.. emancipate yourself

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Dlee1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01
What baffles me most is that the Hamas have refused to release the hostages even if the IDF are killing all their people. Are those hostages more important to them than their people that are being killed every day? The Hamas claimed that 30k of the Palestinians have been killed. So does it means that the life of their people doesn't matter to them?

10 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:23pm On Apr 01
Nentayahu may God bless you because these terrorist deserve no mercy so now they are all dead they can go and enjoy their demonic 70 virgin wey dem mama born kept in hell for them.

Useless idiots. Dem think all country be like Nigeria where a killer bandit and a full blown terrorist are send to join custom and was promoted to a star officer in less 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by BrighterSyde: 1:24pm On Apr 01
God1000:

You are still crying? I asked you about October you went deaf and dumb.

10 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Any christian advocating for complete extermination of other people because they are of different faith is a bad and dangerous christian

My boss, please is Hamas a faith/religion or a terrorist organization?
I just want to be clear with this part.

9 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by TheLastProphet: 1:27pm On Apr 01
God1000:

You are a brainwashed and misguided christian, and calling other people satan is absurd, Who are you to judge people

You have a very poor understanding of the bible, stop twisting the words of God
Muslim man shut up and leave Israel to finish off the hamas terrorist. Why were you rejoicing when Hama's attacked israel and killed 1400 civilians and kidnapped women
children and men? Do you expect that Israel should kneel and beg Hama's and probably pay then ransom like they do in Nigeria?
Spits

18 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by soqmeov: 1:29pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Any christian advocating for complete extermination of other people because they are of different faith is a bad and dangerous christian
To a neutral and irreligious person, how these guys don't realise that they're not really any different from the Islamist terrorists and their sympathisers they all regularly condemn here is beyond me. Islamists terrorists maim and murder people and use religion to justify it, while Christian and Zionist terrorists maim and murder people, and use their religious teachings and beliefs to validate it. grin grin
Two cheeks of the same butt

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:30pm On Apr 01
God1000:
Is that how they met the hospital?

Such wilful destruction.

You can go and rebuild it for them bro....

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Objectivist04: 1:33pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Such wilful destruction.
O boy, the destruction no be here o,
Chai this big hospital
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Kajaard: 1:41pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
During the IDF’s operation against terrorist operatives hiding in Gaza’s Shifa Medical Hospital:

➡️ 6,000 civilians were safely evacuated
➡️ 200 terrorists were killed
➡️ 500 terrorists were arrested

And most importantly ➡️ ZERO civilians were killed.

Hamas chose the hospital so it could use the staff and patients as human shields. While they endangered Palestinian civilians, Israel took great care to keep them safe. And succeeded.

A truly remarkable success ( Zero civilian casulty) from the IDF unfortunately you may not see this in the mainstream press.

So zero civilians were killed? Is that what your propaganda news channel CNN told you?

Why are some Nigerians dull like this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ScamDemicEra: 1:42pm On Apr 01
........ I'm surprised they didn't find any glider anywhere. At this point you'd have to be under a demonic spell to believe anything the synagogue of satan say.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sicklebear28: 1:43pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Such wilful destruction.

Is that how the Russian terrorists met the people in Cinema? No wonder Russian antiterrorism squad also met terrorists in a fantastic form

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by freshvine(f): 1:43pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Such wilful destruction.

Didn't you hear of gun battle in that hospital?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by damoobaba: 1:45pm On Apr 01
God1000:
You need God's help more than me.

You guys are not only wicked but pathological liars

No matter the number of people you fight here, Israel will not listen to you. If Israel lays down its ARMS, Hamas will regroup and come back DEADLIER. But Israel has made it a "FIGHT TO FINISH", and YOU cant stop it.

7 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ANTllSLAAM: 1:46pm On Apr 01
Muhammad and allah has abandoned their own slaves

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01
They went in there killing only civilians and claiming that hamas was killed. Use your brain. I have underground tunnels isn't it still wise to build an underground hospital? You can't find hamas and you take it out on civilians. Terrorists fake israel. American made israel. The real isrealites are the Palestinians

Your judgement is coming very soon fake israelites. Calling hamas terrorists. You're the certified terrorists. Creators of isis. Over 4000 fake isreali isis soldiers killed confirmed and they go for civilians

UP HAMAS UP HOUTHI UP HEZBOLLAH UP IRAN UP PALESTINE 🇵🇸 . You will fight till you taya. Useless organ harvesters

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.