Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) (29912 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by gloryman91: 5:40pm On Apr 01
Israel won't know peace with these destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01
IyfeNamikaze:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/02/12/world/middleeast/gaza-tunnel-israel-hamas.html

There are lots of the actual videos on YouTube if you care to find out more

I asked for proof, you're sending me Zionazi controlled NY times angry. Ain't you a joke? The link sef didn't open, it was asking me to subscribe for a fee. God forbid I use my money to buy rubbish.

To find out more about NY times and their shameless reputation on lies. Check these out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dM7uzyYMuE&pp=ygUcTlkgdGltZXMgcmFwZSBzdG9yeSBkZWJ1bmtlZA%3D%3D

This one is very interesting, I've watched multiple times. Watch how they caresfully exposed NYT journalist's lies, her history of advocating violence and mass murder of Palestinians, how she has zero journalistic experience. Enlighten yourself and free yourserlf from zionazi brainwashing. They're turning you people into bloodthirsty monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMgoEwTbjY&pp=ygUcTlkgdGltZXMgcmFwZSBzdG9yeSBkZWJ1bmtlZA%3D%3D
Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wWer4c3htI?si=yPjZUAXssXY_2LKw

See why I can't believe trash from Zionist-controlled mainstream media?

'If you are not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.''
- Malcolm X

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by jenniferedet00(f): 5:48pm On Apr 01
Great Price they paid

Na real "before" and "after"

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by johnjose68: 5:52pm On Apr 01
gloryman91:
Israel won't know peace with these destruction.

If you can say Amen to the prayer below, I will say Amen to your prayer above:

May God visit your family with the same tragedy Hamas visited on Israel on October 7, 2023. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by adebowales: 6:07pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
During the IDF’s operation against terrorist operatives hiding in Gaza’s Shifa Medical Hospital:

➡️ 6,000 civilians were safely evacuated
➡️ 200 terrorists were killed
➡️ 500 terrorists were arrested

And most importantly ➡️ ZERO civilians were killed.

Hamas chose the hospital so it could use the staff and patients as human shields. While they endangered Palestinian civilians, Israel took great care to keep them safe. And succeeded.

A truly remarkable success ( Zero civilian casulty) from the IDF unfortunately you may not see this in the mainstream press.
you will account for the atrocities you have committed against these defenseless people. Idf are the main terrorist
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by adebowales: 6:11pm On Apr 01
misreal:

Why are you so sad that terrorist are dying.
Now that we dont have civilian casualties,you are still sad.
May God help you
if you believe as well that there is no civilian casualties in this operation, you re meant to be doomed and you won’t end well
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01
Sterope:
If this were all true, skin cancer won't be a thing in Israel, right with Australia.

DNA would be a thing and general related testing would be a thing in Israel. We won't have Nethanyu looking like our next door Eastern European

You are a such fat liar sad

Any slowpoke can become an Israeli. Become and Jew and you get to be genocide supporter.

Oh my god! The level of ignorance in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole is absolutely terrifying! Have you ever visited the four walls any school at all? Because you sound like an illiterate. Who told you skin cancer is a genetic ailment? There were even some isrealites in the bible who had the skin ailments which became cancerous, Moses's sister for example.

Lol... Neytenyahu only looks like your nextdoor European neighbor because you as an African can only see black and white, you would not know the difference between a Mulato and a Caucasian if they're standing side by side but an European would be able to tell the difference and they absolutely did during the Holocaust that killed 3 million Jews. Do yourself a favor and google holocaust survivors, check the pictures of those people and see if they don't look like your 'next door European" in your eyes but they aren't Europeans.
And there has been thousands of DNA testing that proves that these people are not Caucasians.

If you weren't as dumb as a goal post you would have tried to research on the history of these people which i have briefly told earlier but in the typical Naija fashion you have done nada but talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by shoodboi2: 6:13pm On Apr 01
k4kenny:

That's what a lot of people are getting wrong. This plan for 'Jewish Homeland' has been brewing since the 1890s. The founder of Zionism, Theodore Herzl published his book in 1897, stating if all goes to plan, there should be a jewish state in the next 50 years. The UK defeatef the Ottoman Empire in 1917, then signed a declaration with the Jewish Nationalist Rothschild, called the 'Balfour Declaration' in 1917. This was decades before WWII. In the declaration, they promised to grant the Jewish people of Europe some space in Palestine, without infringing on the civil and religious rights of the indigenous population. Most European Jews initially kicked against this idea of a Jewish state. Albert Einstein and other notable Jewsish Rabbis in that era wrote petitions agains this idea, stating it goes against their religion to have a jewish homeland.

Suddenly persecution of the jews in Europe began to escalate from the 1920s, making them flee from places like Poland, the Soviet, Denmark etc. The height of it, of course was the Holocaust in the 40s. The massacre encouraged the surviving jews to flee to Palestine in large numbers between 1945-48. Hope you're adding 2 and 2 together...

Quick Fact: DO you know that the first term the word 'Terrorist' was used was agains the Jewish militia group, led by future PM Meanchim Begin. They bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946, killing british soldiers and diplomats. They tried to kill Winston Churchill at a time Churchill was trying to kill Hitler Imagine planning to kill the person who's trying the guy mass-murdering your own people The maths ain't mathing undecided. The same terrorist geoup, Irgun that bombed that hotel went on to become the ruling Likud party.

The Zionists terrorists definitely had a hand in the Holocaust.

Thank you very much for this. The Holocaust is blown out of proportion. Germany killed Soviets and even fellow Germans during the holocaust. It wasn't just the Jews that were killed. But the Jews have made it sound as if they were the only ones killed. A lot less people were also killed during this holocaust than they claim.

And if they are so pained about the holocaust, can't they go to Germany. Or was it the Palestinians that killed them. It's funny how people use the holocaust to justify what the Zionists are doing now.

Talking of the Zionists, what they are doing is no different from what the British did to Native Americans, Native Australians, and Africans. They kill the indigenous population in never-ending genocides just so they can steal their lands. Unfortunately for Israel, and luckily for the Palestinians, this isn't 1600 or 1700 when there would be no one to document it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Forkthiefnubu: 6:22pm On Apr 01
No single civilian casualty is a lie from the pit of hell , IDF is lying though Hamas deserve to die
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by adebowales: 6:26pm On Apr 01
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
very very happy, Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria should be watching closely because one day, they too will be crying genocide like this
so as iPob! South east will also be gone like this as time goes on. I really want fg to level The Whole of southeast, use the land to farm cassava
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by babajero(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01
God1000:
Is that how they met the hospital?

Such wilful destruction.
where have Muslims gone to and left it better than they met it?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by babajero(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01
God1000:
I will never be a religious fanatic like you who cannot think clearly and reason well
Is there really any Muslim who is not a fanatic?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01
k4kenny:

I asked for proof, you're sending me Zionazi controlled NY times angry. Ain't you a joke? The link sef didn't open, it was asking me to subscribe for a fee. God forbid I use my money to buy rubbish.

To find out more about NY times and their shameless reputation on lies. Check these out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dM7uzyYMuE&pp=ygUcTlkgdGltZXMgcmFwZSBzdG9yeSBkZWJ1bmtlZA%3D%3D

This one is very interesting, I've watched multiple times. Watch how they caresfully exposed NYT journalist's lies, her history of advocating violence and mass murder of Palestinians, how she has zero journalistic experience. Enlighten yourself and free yourserlf from zionazi brainwashing. They're turning you people into bloodthirsty monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMgoEwTbjY&pp=ygUcTlkgdGltZXMgcmFwZSBzdG9yeSBkZWJ1bmtlZA%3D%3D
Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wWer4c3htI?si=yPjZUAXssXY_2LKw

See why I can't believe trash from Zionist-controlled mainstream media?

Lol... I sent you a link from a The New York times, a reputable and unbiased news outlet but you responded with links of What? A gen z leftist YouTuber and from Al Jazeera the Hamas News outlet, one of the most biased news outlet who claimed IDF bombed a hospital when it was a misfire from Hamas which fell on the hospital and even after it was proven that IDF had nothing to do with the bombing they Al Jazeera still kept reporting the fake news and even claimed that 500 people died in the bombing, that number too was proven to be false.
You need to get better at your propaganda spreading

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Bliztzer: 6:46pm On Apr 01
Sterope:
Look at you declaring to the world that the women in your family don't have a cell in their brain.

Case in point, your intelligence comes from your maternal side. Not your

I don't use emotion to make comments.

Very few women can use logic to make judgements. And you just proof that u are like those who doesn't use their God given CPU. Not all woman lacks this ability or fail to use it.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Promax4321: 6:49pm On Apr 01
God doesn't want a single sinner to die and go to hell, that was the reason for Christ death.

That all should believe in their heart and confess with the mouth and be saved
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01
Isreal said it, and isreal did it. Never do not start a war u know u will lose even if they bully u everyday. Calculate b4 u unreach

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Bliztzer: 6:53pm On Apr 01
sunboy:

There is a Geneva convention law that makes the medics immune. There’s a reason why medics don’t get killed in wars. This is publicly showed to the world and celebrate it Really!

If it were to be NK or Iran or Chinese I’m sure the they would be under heavy Sanctions by now.

Let’s quit this double-standards and hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, that's the way it has been since the rise of the golden empire(babylonia). So much injustice in this world. May God not give us to our enemy.

Gaza case is a sorry one. For the sins of the few so many had to pay. Nothing you and I can do.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01
soqmeov:

Sure, let's also ignore numerous raids into Palestinian territory, the wanton killing and targeting of journalists, civilians, and even UN workers. Let's also ignore the arrests and jailing of Palestinian teenagers, or should I say "terrorists" resisting the "Godly" Israelis with stones and rocks. Because everything started on October 7, it all started on Oct.7th tongue tongue tongue
I swear you all are just funny. What raids into Palestinian territory are you talking about? On September 22, 2005 isreal completely pulled out of Gaza strip, forcefully kicking out their own people out of Gaza and withdrew to the greenline. And never went into Gaza again, this action gave room for Hamas to take power via an election and immediately began attacking isreal through terrorist acts, this prompted isreal to set up a very strict boarder control and walled off Gaza entirely but still allowed gazans to come into isreal to work.

What wanton killing is this one talking about? Have you cared to check out the terror attacks on the isreali by the Palestinians? The numerous suicide bombings on buses? Do you know why there's a strick boarder control between isreal and Gaza? Have you ever wondered why Egypt who share the same boarder with Gaza maintains an even stricter boarder control with them? Like they literally shoot any Palestinian who comes any closer. Teenage boys who throw rocks would get arrested anywhere in the world, those rocks and bottles are dangerous act... Go to bonny camp in Lagos and throw stones at the gate and see what happens.... Or the police.
You commit any act of terror you get arrested or shot, it doesn't matter your age.
Have you heard about the intifada?
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by caye(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01
Wow.

So at this day and age, a simpleton believes that these present Jews are the ancient Hebrews?

Unknown to him, the ancient Hebrews were dark skinned.

So pitiful.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01
Sterope:
I am just wondering how someone can lie this kin lie.

Are you a Christian at all?

What does the Bible say about lies?

Does it say anything about the day of judgement when your fingers will witness against you with this lie you typed?

Even the British didn't lie this much. Ahn ahn. You are a liar sir. Maybe you stick to non Arab and non zionist books on history so you won't be called into account for this lie.

Well done sir!

I just realized that I have been talking to a complete ignoramus all these while. If your empty Brain has nothing to contribute when intelligent discussions are going on , the best you could do is shut up.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ahaz: 7:17pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Holiness2100 post=129211857][/quote]
Welldone Israel bomb the crap out of Gaza, Nigerian Muslims Oya make una come wail tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01
adebowales:
so as iPob! South east will also be gone like this as time goes on. I really want fg to level The Whole of southeast, use the land to farm cassava
you be olodo, get out

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Timmi: 7:20pm On Apr 01
God1000:
Is that how they met the hospital?

Such wilful destruction.

And you have nothing to say about Hamas that used the hospital as base while using patients and staff as human shield.
These Hamas are animals and not humans and none of them should be spared.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01
See as better countries dey tackle these bunch of Islamic Sects… Nigeria own na to dey give them ransom

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by misreal(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01
adebowales:
if you believe as well that there is no civilian casualties in this operation, you re meant to be doomed and you won’t end well
you just came online to tell someone who doesn’t agree with your ideology that he wont end well.
Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by b2strike(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Any christian advocating for complete extermination of other people because they are of different faith is a bad and dangerous christian

You don't even know how to spell Christian. Find Arabian Prince on YouTube to know more about Islam as a way to hell

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by monex(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01
God1000:
Yes, humanity first before religion.

I've made my choice to speak against evil and I will live with it, I have no regret.

You are an agent of darkness spreading hate and falsehood on daily basis.

You need serious deliverance man.

Ignore that bigoted joker called unRighteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by b2strike(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01
adebowales:
you will account for the atrocities you have committed against these defenseless people. Idf are the main terrorist

The root of terrorism is believing in Muhammed who was a terrorist and rapist. Find Christian Prince on YouTube to know more

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:48pm On Apr 01
You are a colonial slave. White Zionist propaganda machine.

Garbage in🗑️
Garbage out 🗑️

IyfeNamikaze:
Oh my god! The level of ignorance in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole is absolutely terrifying! Have you ever visited the four walls any school at all? Because you sound like an illiterate. Who told you skin cancer is a genetic ailment? There were even some isrealites in the bible who had the skin ailments which became cancerous, Moses's sister for example.

Lol... Neytenyahu only looks like your nextdoor European neighbor because you as an African can only see black and white, you would not know the difference between a Mulato and a Caucasian if they're standing side by side but an European would be able to tell the difference and they absolutely did during the Holocaust that killed 3 million Jews. Do yourself a favor and google holocaust survivors, check the pictures of those people and see if they don't look like your 'next door European" in your eyes but they aren't Europeans.
And there has been thousands of DNA testing that proves that these people are not Caucasians.

If you weren't as dumb as a goal post you would have tried to research on the history of these people which i have briefly told earlier but in the typical Naija fashion you have done nada but talking nonsense
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01
I haven't been in a military service where I get to kill people and steal their lands.

Guess who was! That woman tongue

IyfeNamikaze:
may you also go through what isreali women went through during the Oct 7 attack

Terrorist sympathiser
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ultim: 7:53pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Holiness2100 post=129211857][/quote].
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ultim: 7:56pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Holiness2100 post=129211857][/quote]

Bibi should have realised that the UNSC Resolution that halted further offensives was a good timing. US abstention from voting was not malicious; it was calculated. Pray tell, either GA or SC Resolution would have somehow scaled the hurdles to stop the Zionist army earlier but the world ,even the Arabs knew what evil Hamas and their minions portend.

The botched US draft Resolution was a calculated charade that paved way for the D day. Bibi should get this and reschedule his meeting with Biden.
Bibi like the children of Issachar should understand the times!

God bless the Jewish State, God bless America !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft / Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.