Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Enough! Stop That Madness! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enough! Stop That Madness! (798 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough! Stop That Madness! by donnie(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
Recently,

A friend told me about his aunt who fell ill and was dying when  they decided to travel to Port harcourt to see a popular woman of God there.

On reaching there, they were asked to pay over 100,000 naira as consultation fee.  The fee was paid but the woman died even after the prophecy of the WOG. I am also aware that it is no longer uncommon to see a preacher charging fees for healing or miracles.

I think that is wicked. Even the unsaved are not likely to be that wicked.

Well, the Holy ghost is pointing at you now; repent of your wickedness!

Yet, these are the same people who have the temerity to criticize the power of God that they see on other true servants of God who serve selflessly.

I can't say for many other preachers but i know that Pst. Oyakhilome's healing school is totally free of charge. In fact they have the abundantlife scheme where those who have spent all their money and resources trying to get healed are hepled to their feet. Many are given new businesses to manage and others are given scholarships, clothing and even housing. I also know of his inner city mission school where hundreds of children are taken off the streets and given new lives with food, shelter, clothing and free education.

I see what other kind-hearted preachers like Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi and T B Josuah do for the poor and needy.

Unlike me, i will use this thread to expose suck wicked acts as well as their perpetrators if need be. I will not forgret to also expose their man-made doctrines of deliverance, ancestral curses etc. which they use to manipulate their congregation who they will rather leave in ignorance, rather than teach them  the word of their liberty.
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by pilgrim1(f): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
donnie:

Unlike me, i will use this thread to expose suck wicked acts as well as their perpetrators if need be. I will not forgret to also expose their man-made doctrines of deliverance, ancestral curses etc. which they use to manipulate their congregation who they will rather leave in ignorance, rather than teach them the word of their liberty.

Okay, we hear. I hope you'd also be willing to consider the exposés that others might happen to make of some "m-m doctrines" in your quarters.

Cheers. cheesy
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by TayoD1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
@topic,

I see what other kind-hearted preachers like Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi and T B Josuah do for the poor and needy.
This just isn't right. How can you use these 3 people in one sentence. There is one chaff amongst that wheat!
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by ricadelide(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
Tayo-D:

This just isn't right. How can you use these 3 people in one sentence. There is one chaff amongst that wheat!
Maybe its another person, this one's name seems to be spelt differently grin cheesy grin
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
<<<laughs>>>

something is wrong somewhere! O.k  I thought as much. . .No comment!

How's life with you Ricadelide and Pilgrims?! Nna welli done ooo, wink

Greetings!
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by TayoD1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ricadelide,

Maybe its another person, this one's name seems to be spelt differently
Yep. I guess it is another one. I just hope it is another one of a different kind, and not another one of the same kind! Go figure! wink
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
I can't say for many other preachers but i know that Pst. Oyakhilome's healing school is totally free of charge.
Free of charge, but we will brainwash you into giving more than anyone could have charged you?
Re: Enough! Stop That Madness! by cgift(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
Seun:

Free of charge, but we will brainwash you into giving more than anyone could have charged you?

Na you get ur mouth and hand to type. The so-calld brainwashing afterall is not equal to casting spells. So you are not under compulsion bro. Wake up!

(1) (Reply)

Ur Church's Opinion On Independence Day! / Buy Christian Books Online At Cheaper Rates / Online Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.