Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! (1193 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by labake1(f): 8:45am On Apr 02
Zonefree:

Must you be in competition with men every time? undecided

Why are you also in competition with women?
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by labake1(f): 8:47am On Apr 02
Badmashiii:

As a lady,the day you realize men and women can never be the same is the day you achieve true wisdom.

You're judging men with the standards used on women...na you go suffer las las.

We go Bleep you tire com discard you and go for a virgin.

That's one of the sweetest thing in being a man. We call the shots. We Bleep who's available but MARRY only those we CHOOSE.

Except for simps sha. But those do not qualify to be called MEN.

So women doesn't have standard, this is the most stüpidest post I have ever read
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Badmashiii: 5:01pm On Apr 02
labake1:

So women doesn't have standard, this is the most stüpidest post I have ever read

Call it what you like. Enjoy your standards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Found Love On Nairaland? / Dating A Girl With A Baby / I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.