Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! (1164 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Elzazzi: 3:42pm On Apr 01
Women don't want to be held accountable for their actions. This post is another good example of how they evade their terrible actions.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01
A Nigerian woman with body count above 3 can not make a good wife.

Please, let's not argue about this, we're adults here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Godada(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01
Again, if a Nigerian woman says her body count is 20, please multiply that figure by 3. That's her actual count.

Imagine a woman with body count above 50 looking for a man that will truly love her undecided

God is merciful sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by immortalcrown(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01
Please, what does 20 mean in body counts? Is there a meter for the measurement?

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by MaziObinnaokija: 3:54pm On Apr 01
grin sad
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by EreluRoz: 4:06pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

what of men's body count?

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
It does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Natbrowny: 4:08pm On Apr 01
Real Story

Her Body count is MORE than 20 😂
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Natbrowny: 4:10pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:

Na economics. 😂

Dick is same over time. Na where e dey enter dey change shape and size

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by EreluRoz: 4:10pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

It does not exist.
It does, a man who has slept with many women has no sweetness in him again
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
The sweetness of a man is in the size of his pocket.

Can you date a broke inexperienced man?

5 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by EreluRoz: 4:14pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

The sweetness of a man is in the size of his pocket.

Can you date a broke inexperienced man?

Broke and inexperienced?
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:

Broke and inexperienced?
Yes.

I don't want to use the word "virgin" cos the word wasn't formed cos of men.

In the sexual world, an experienced man is an asset while a virgin man is a liability.

5 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by EreluRoz: 4:18pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

Yes.

I don't want to use the word "virgin" cos the word wasn't formed cos of men.

In the sexual world, an experienced man is an asset while a virgin man is a liability.
I would rather go for a successful and inexperienced
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
I would rather go for a successful and inexperienced
I expected you to say "I would rather be successful".

Is it a taboo to be successful in your village?

7 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by EreluRoz: 4:23pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

I expected to say "I would rather be successful".

When been successful isn't a big deal there wouldn't be any need to cry over that.
Sorry I know you can't relate
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Fahvvy: 4:24pm On Apr 01
It's a very valid reason undecided...

Caused last I checked, a wh.ore isn't fit to be a wife undecided...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
When been successful isn't a big deal there wouldn't be any need to cry over that.
Sorry I know you can't relate
To be successful is not by the size of your bress or nyash.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by talk2hb1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
Jokes on you, if driver has driven 50 cars he is a good driver; but if a car is driven by 50 driver it's a scrap.

It's not car I am talking about, let the cars with brainbox left learn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Elzazzi: 5:12pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:
Again, if a Nigerian woman says her body count is 20, please multiply that figure by 3. That's her actual count.

Imagine a woman with body count above 50 looking for a man that will truly love her undecided

God is merciful sha.

Lol. As if you know exactly what I wanted to say.
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Sonnobax15(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01
lipsrsealed
Any banny with a body count of more than 2 is equivalent to banditry angry. Cuz after all, wetin I wan use you take do .......In fact ,the moment you mention that to me,na instant red card you go just dey observe for the relationship cuz I no go fit cheat that kind thought..
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by tiswell(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01
Damaged ladies every where

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by labake1(f): 8:49pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

What about a man with 20 body count?

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Badmashiii: 8:55pm On Apr 01
labake1:

As a lady,the day you realize men and women can never be the same is the day you achieve true wisdom.

You're judging men with the standards used on women...na you go suffer las las.

We go Bleep you tire com discard you and go for a virgin.

That's one of the sweetest thing in being a man. We call the shots. We Bleep who's available but MARRY only those we CHOOSE.

Except for simps sha. But those do not qualify to be called MEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Zonefree(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01
labake1:

Must you be in competition with men every time? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by FRANCISTOWN: 9:13pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

This shit got me cracked up😂😂
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by FRANCISTOWN: 9:15pm On Apr 01
Zonefree:

I expected you to say "I would rather be successful".

Bad mouth people full this NL. Please, I was wondering , are you from Ibadan or Oyo town?😂😂😂
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Jaycee07(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:

Hahahahahahhaha😀😀😀😀
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by AcadaWriter: 12:21am On Apr 02
Damaged ladies every where

1 Like

Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by VinnyBaba: 5:46am On Apr 02
Since ladies like Successful, Already made Guys for marriage.
Men will desire Fresh, decent Girls for marriage. sad

Nobody be Mumu. 😏😕
Re: As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing! by Geovanni412(m): 5:49am On Apr 02
talk2hb1:

Jokes on you, if driver has driven 50 cars he is a good driver; but if a car is driven by 50 driver it's a scrap.

It's not car I am talking about, let the cars with brainbox left learn

Nice one and inspiration for this analogy below:

Two cars for sale on the used car lot

One car has been driven by the owner for 10 years

Another car has been driven by 20 owners none using the car for more than 4 months

Which do you pick?

This discussion is not about cars.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend And A Married Man! / Where Is The Best Place To Propose? / Does She Really Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.