Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Am Going To Prison. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Prison. (1302 Views)

I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) / I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 4:50pm On Apr 01
which crime can i commit that will land me in prison for just one week?
i want to go there and spend a week because i dont wanna end up being lynched by other jobless and frustrated guys like me. the money that i have been using to hold body have finished, and i dont have any means of getting any.
bad ideas have filled my mind, and i am afraid of executing it, that is why i want to get isolated so that i will not do what my mind has been telling me.
yesterday i tried one of the bad ideas and it was a successful mission. i want to earn legitly to avoid stories that touch the heart.
for now, i have given up about getting a job because it seems there is no any left for us in this country. yesterday i queued for morethan 3 hours infront of one factory that pay 30k per month and i did not get the job, only 3people were selected and it was based on physical appearance.
i am thinking of slapping a police officer, but i am afraid of the kind of beating they will give me before they send me to prison. guys please recommend any simple crime that will lead me to going to prison for just one week.
the only different from my life and that of the prison inmates is freedom of movement, the prisoners have more advantage which i dont have, they are entitled to 3square meals a day. i want to go there and have more experience about life and restrategize.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by motionarena: 4:52pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:
i want to go there and spend a week because i dont wanna end up being lynched by other jobless and frustrated guys like me. the money that i have been using to hold body have finished, and i dont have any means of getting any.
bad ideas have filled my mind, and i am afraid of executing it, that is why i want to get isolated so that i will not do what my mind has been telling me.
yesterday i tried one of the bad ideas and it was a successful mission. i want to earn legitly to avoid stories that touch the heart.
for now, i have given up about getting a job because it seems there is no any left for us in this country. yesterday i queued for morethan 3 hours infront of one factory that pay 30k per month and i did not get the job, only 3people were selected and it was based on physical appearance.
i am thinking of slapping a police officer, but i am afraid of the kind of beating they will give me before they send me to prison. guys please recommend any simple crime that will lead me to going to prison for just one week.
the only different from my life and that of the prison inmates is freedom of movement, the prisoners have more advantage which i dont have, they are entitled to 3square meals a day. i want to go there and have more experience about life and restrategize.

Lol
Lamba

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 5:03pm On Apr 01
motionarena:

Lol
Lamba
what is lamba?
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by MrCork: 5:03pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:

The good news is the will fokk yor yansh sir!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 5:15pm On Apr 01
MrCork:

The good news is the will fokk yor yansh sir!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
nobody can do that for me.
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 5:16pm On Apr 01
i dont care about the consequencies i just wanna be there
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by MrCork: 5:19pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:
nobody can do that for me.

Becozz yor name is Superman??.
..brother juss pray u dont get pregnant inside jail when they yansh yor yansh sir!! (No oofencsece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by illicit(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01
Find someone that offended you in the past

Beat them up, blue black...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by CodeTemplar: 5:42pm On Apr 01
Is best to bribe an officer to do that than try to commit anything. Someone was picked and kept for 10 years for resisting random "roger" arrest where you are expected bail yourself with N1k.
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 5:42pm On Apr 01
illicit:
Find someone that offended you in the past

Beat them up, blue black...
the judge will give me 2weeks or more
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 5:43pm On Apr 01
CodeTemplar:
Is best to bribe an officer to do that than try to commit anything. Someone was picked and kept for 10 years for resisting random "roger" arrest where you are expected bail yourself with N1k.
chaiii this country
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by Vanilla4(f): 5:45pm On Apr 01
This is weird! And wouldn't work out.

All I could think of was the man who rob the bank of $1 for free health care.
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by okoroemeka(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:

I will take it you are just a bored teenager not to know what you are wishing for

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by motionarena: 6:11pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:
what is lamba?

Your story
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 6:41pm On Apr 01
okoroemeka:
I will take it you are just a bored teenager not to know what you are wishing for
i am 29years old
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by nifemi25(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01
So freedom of walking around don tire you...you Sha wan end your life for prison....may God stamp it as you wish. Amen
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 7:15pm On Apr 01
nifemi25:
So freedom of walking around don tire you...you Sha wan end your life for prison....may God stamp it as you wish. Amen
if its for just a week then its fine. i am not afraid
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by leadinggists(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:

talk with ex-convict. You will know what's up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by Kelklein(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01

Dey play

That one week go turn to one year

Your mind go touch ground when you chop 2 spoons of watery beans per day for one year..
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by Panda7(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01
you are first going to prison before jail, so first learn how to talk to police and your cell mates then prepare your lawyer(s)
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by Idonweak: 9:08pm On Apr 01
This one think prison is like hotel where you check in and check out as you wish. He's even saying it's just for a week. Lemme keep mute sha

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by maestro299: 9:28pm On Apr 01
Vanilla4:

True story?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by superCleanworks(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01
odenkirk:
if its for just a week then its fine. i am not afraid

prison is not a pressurised chamber where you select in and out time. It is not boarding school where you walk around and eat when food is ready then walk out when TERM is over.

You are asking for a Nigerian prison and want to apply selectivity? Keep wishing, but your wish will is going to be a more cruel version of WHAT I ORDERED ONLINE vs WHAT I GOT.
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01
They don't tell a kid not to get leprosy once he can stay in the forest alone, before you get to what you are craving for.go to nearest prison/cell in your area fill and smells the environment if you able to stays there for a hour.freedom is key

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Prison. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:07pm On Apr 01
Go and sleep a military man
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by AcadaWriter: 10:17pm On Apr 01
Go and sleep a military man
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by odenkirk: 11:47pm On Apr 01
Idonweak:
This one think prison is like hotel where you check in and check out as you wish. He's even saying it's just for a week. Lemme keep mute sha
i need a small crime that has one week prison sentence as the punishment
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by bullabong(m): 3:17am On Apr 02
Vanilla4:

Tell me about this.
Re: I Am Going To Prison. by Vanilla4(f): 1:13pm On Apr 02
maestro299:

True story?
Not a story, a man from NC did it.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman / My Unfaithful Boyfriend Versus Ex-boyfriend I'm Not In Love With / aaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.