Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston (13474 Views)

Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / IATA Reacts To Emirates Suspension Of Flights From Nigeria / FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by COMPAQ(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02
Ttipsy:
FG should actually work with this guy and not the other way round

He has a vision

Honestly. If I were BAT, I'd issue a memo to NCAA and FAAN that Air Peace be given every reasonable support to actualize

Abuja to London
Lagos to Houston
Lagos to Toronto
Lagos to New York

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by STYCNig(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02
We are 1000% sincerity deficient in Nigeria. The Federal Government of Nigeria is not always sincere and transparent in running any sector of Nigeria Economy.

Open up the routes to as many buoyant airline service providers, foreign and local. This is how Nigerians are decieved by laying foundation for monopoly, when its ripe, all eyes will be cleared with oppressive prices.

This is how Cement started and we clap for them today we have oppressive prices.

This is how Rice started, we clap for them, today rice is a budget of 3months minimum wage.

This is how they seized to give license for states to own modular refineries of their own. Have we forgotten this is the same model they used for all our essential commodities majority can't afford again today? How on earth can we not have Seaports in all Geo-Zones to encourage competition? How on earth can we not use the Free Trade Zone in CRS to ease importation tariff?
There's nothing to celebrate, its a monopolized foundation for future oppression.

I started flying at 21 as a young entrepreneur, the fascinating services and experiences i got with foreign Airline providers with extreme value for money, i had never seen 10% of it with all this our celebrated local content.
This is how bad we have deteriorated!
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by broadman20: 1:41pm On Apr 02
YesDaddyTill203:

Go to US govt justice department website and find any charge against Tinubu. Or you want me to make one-up?
If Tinubu had a criminal case ans was able to settle then let Oyenma do the same.
The fact that most of you don't understand is that you cannot just plead out of a drug case by just paying some money to the govt.
I have been in the system for more than 35 years and I know what I'm talking about.
Tinubu never faced a criminal charge. If you can find where Tinubu was criminally charged then pls post if for all see.
If Oyenma can plead out by paying money like you claimed, then may be President Tinubu should extradite him and let him go and plead out. Then you know know say Khaki no leather.

And he forfeited 460k dollars and never challenge that in the court?

Even if it was a tax related issues let's guess, what about going for a tax returns?

My brother the truth still remains the truth no matter how much propaganda you come up to defend the lies.

Please what was Tinubu's private business to loss such amount of money in the first place?
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by YesDaddyTill203: 2:02pm On Apr 02
broadman20:

And he forfeited 460k dollars and never challenge that in the court?

Even if it was a tax related issues let's guess, what about going for a tax returns?

My brother the truth still remains the truth no matter how much propaganda you come up to defend the lies.

Please what was Tinubu's private business to loss such amount of money in the first place?
Bro you.can believe whatever soothes your heart. The facts are - the FBI suspected that the money in his account are proceeds of a crime and he was unable to give proper account of where he got the money from. It could be from drug sale by him or his friends. Or from fraud. The important fact here is that he was never charged with any crime possibly because the FBI does not have enough evidence to prosecute for any crime. Or rhey knew that he was an innocent accomplice. They demand that he should forfeit the money or defend the source of funds. He decided to forfeit. End of case. No guilty plea, no criminal charge in the first place . As much as some will like for it to be more than that, unfortunately for them, it not. No criminal charges and no criminal conviction.
The end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by socialmediaman: 2:04pm On Apr 02
richie240:
''A fishes'mouth is it's albatross''
I blv it was republic of kaghistan that made his incursion into uk possible, okwea? Izit not the same nigeria under Tinubu that finally paved the way for him?

May we not cast our seed amongst swines hence they tread on it and still attack u.
cool

First of all, I would’ve said the same thing if Dangote had said what Allen said.

Secondly, the more you grow in life, the more you meet and make friends with people of other tribes, religions, cultures and nationalities, the more your mind opens

So whenever someone makes a comment like yours typical of a tribal and religious bigot, I know they’re among the lowest of the low in the society. They haven’t gone past the survival stage, and pride themselves on the achievements of others who don’t give a freak about them
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by BondRiv: 2:10pm On Apr 02
The government should support this man, as long as he is on the right part.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by PHAYOL81: 2:25pm On Apr 02
Good one.
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Konquest: 2:29pm On Apr 02
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by steeltrust: 2:39pm On Apr 02
I go happy oh
Na to take flight from chicago to Newyork and from Newyork straight to naija Vis-vasa during the holiday. E go make sense

Waiting tribal bigot to bash this move

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by APOPTOSIS: 2:43pm On Apr 02
So Ogaaa you only want to come to California to purchase our Aircrafts but you don't want to send us a daily route to Los Angeles.
Take your time oooo, make we no vex for you oooo.
Better apply for Nigeria to Los Angeles too.
No be only to supply you aircrafts we sabi oo
Anyway,
Congratulations 🇳🇬🎉🇺🇸
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by ipobcannibals: 2:45pm On Apr 02
Nedu05:
Wow congratulations

Anambra to New York loading
Why not ipob to new York? Mkpi
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Forkthiefnubu: 3:05pm On Apr 02
Thank God and keep it up
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Raylight2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02
How much for aeroplane? Lemme start saving to buy one. I could use it to partner with Air Peace.
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Raylight2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02
APOPTOSIS:
So Ogaaa you only want to come to California to purchase our Aircrafts but you don't want to send us a daily route to Los Angeles.
Anyway,
Congratulations 🇳🇬🎉🇺🇸

Easy flight for me to NJ. I hope they have plans to have a stop over.
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Forkthiefnubu: 3:08pm On Apr 02
steeltrust:
I go happy oh
Na to take flight from chicago to Newyork and from Newyork straight to naija Vis-vasa during the holiday. E go make sense

Waiting tribal bigot to bash this move

That is eh from Plainfield to O’Hare to JFK to lagos to owerri to Aba to Osusu rd to my mother’s kitchen straight

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Dikegodspower(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02
Wao, seven aircrafts going to gatwick daily?
Nigerians tried this time
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Rahkman: 4:12pm On Apr 02
YesDaddyTill203:

Exactly
A lot of these people are pretending as if they do not know that this man is still wanted by the FBI. The Federal government of Nigeria have just decided to look the other way. Imagine if it's Dangote that's wanted like Oyenma. The biased Nigerian press and social media will remind us everytime they talk about him. But now, you can hardly find that conversation anywhere.
Also, these people don't understand that Air peace cannot fly anywhere without thr consent, approval and support from the Nigerian govt.
The govt can decide to give the slots allocated to Nigeria through bilateral agreement to any other airline even if they don't use it.
shut tga fuçk up...person dey wanted for us yet him wan open us route ode
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Panda7(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02
Good thing, just bring in more foreign exchange into the country
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by richie240: 4:19pm On Apr 02
socialmediaman:

First of all, I would’ve said the same thing if Dangote had said what Allen said.

How convenient!
Show me just one thread castigating FG for refusal of license to Dangote
Not two o, one will suffice!
cool

Secondly, the more you grow in life, the more you meet and make friends with people of other tribes, religions, cultures and nationalities, the more your mind opens

So whenever someone makes a comment like yours typical of a tribal and religious bigot, I know they’re among the lowest of the low in the society. They haven’t gone past the survival stage, and pride themselves on the achievements of others who don’t give a freak about them

Modified:
Still waiting.....
Pls don't tell us there was no place Dangote was wailing over the refusal of the FG to grant him licence o....nor where his blodas were ridiculing nigeria for denying their kinsman license because he's fulanis as allen's kinsmen have bn wailing.

Mention me when u've done due diligence to the matter
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/mrvitalis/posts

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by YesDaddyTill203: 4:19pm On Apr 02
Rahkman:
shut tga fuçk up...person dey wanted for us yet him wan open us route ode

This is how you address your village drunkard idiotic, low-IQ father hence I'm not surprised. Sango la pa baba n la baba e. Oloribu omo monkey.

STFU and go fvck yourself.
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by socialmediaman: 4:49pm On Apr 02
richie240:

How convenient!
Show me just one thread castigating FG for refusal of license to Dangote
Not two o, one will suffice!
cool

Modified:
Still waiting.....
Pls don't tell us there was no place Dangote was wailing over the refusal of the FG to grant him licence o....nor where his blodas were ridiculing nigeria for denying their kinsman license because he's fulanis as allen's kinsmen have bn wailing.

Mention me when u've done due diligence to the matter
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/mrvitalis/posts

If you can show me that you’re not an irredeemable tribal bigot, I’ll have a conversation with you, else go find your mates, they’re plenty here on nairaland
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by richie240: 5:06pm On Apr 02
Hehehehehe...... U call me a tribal bigots for chastising u and thy brethren for always feeling you are being victimized bcus u are igbo. grin grin

I've shown u proofs of ur brethren wailing primarily bcus of d victim mentality of assuming Allen was witch-hunted bcus he's igbo but you couldn't find a single thread of Dangote wailing about being victimized for being a fulani nor his brethren taking up arms against fg for denying their bloda of the license.

So who's d tribal bigot now??
cool
socialmediaman:

If you can show me that you’re not an irredeemable tribal bigot, I’ll have a conversation with you, else go find your mates, they’re plenty here on nairaland

Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by rainluv: 5:48pm On Apr 02
inoki247:

Lol ask how FG would've extradite him easily if you don't know stop trying to defend what you don't know....

When Buruji had issues with US on drugs you can see how OBJ was trying to extradite him that he has to start going from one court to another....

If FG isn't supporting Oyema even if his not in US yet he will be facing different Lawsuits in Nigeria right now to extradite him to US....

Nonsense epistles undecided
Where's the proof that he did anything wrong?

Yen yen yen
Even the drug Lord president was never extradited not to talk of the law suits
Mtchew
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by inoki247: 5:53pm On Apr 02
rainluv:

Nonsense epistles undecided
Where's the proof that he did anything wrong?

Yen yen yen
Even the drug Lord president was never extradited not to talk of the law suits
Mtchew

Lol go to US Feds site you will see it there I know you guys will defend anything always believing everybody you support is a saint....
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by rainluv: 6:04pm On Apr 02
inoki247:

Lol go to US Feds site you will see it there I know you guys will defend anything always believing everybody you support is a saint....

Kettle calling pot black
Is Tinubu a saint? undecided
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02
YesDaddyTill203:

Exactly
A lot of these people are pretending as if they do not know that this man is still wanted by the FBI. The Federal government of Nigeria have just decided to look the other way. Imagine if it's Dangote that's wanted like Oyenma. The biased Nigerian press and social media will remind us everytime they talk about him. But now, you can hardly find that conversation anywhere.
Also, these people don't understand that Air peace cannot fly anywhere without thr consent, approval and support from the Nigerian govt.
The govt can decide to give the slots allocated to Nigeria through bilateral agreement to any other airline even if they don't use it.

And what has the FG and Nigeria gained from doing all that crap? Mu.mu supporting underdevelopment
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02
Hienna1:
wink
The feds are supporting this man, one way or the other...
Achieving all this without govt support will be extremely difficult.

Lies.
The FG denied him and the guy said he isn't getting FG support
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by YesDaddyTill203: 11:15pm On Apr 02
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And what has the FG and Nigeria gained from doing all that crap? Mu.mu supporting underdevelopment

So your father is also a mu.mu? Wow, nice.
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by PDPGuy: 1:56am On Apr 03
APOPTOSIS:
Anyway,
Congratulations 🇳🇬🎉🇺🇸
Well, the market has to be there. Once Air Peace does it business analysis and finds that it can generate an average load factor of at least 65%, then they may launch services into LAX
Re: Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston by Emmanuel909090: 9:20am On Apr 03
Igbo to the world grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Yenagoa - Port Harcourt Road Wrecked By The Flood (pictures) / Dana Crash: Delayed Rescue Operation Wasted Lives – Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.