Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid (13363 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Westwood2580: 5:24pm On Apr 02
chatinent:
This DNA issue apart. I pray to not be a father like this man.
Yes, he also pray not to have a simp as a son like you who another man will father his children.. Tueh

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by dominique(f): 5:25pm On Apr 02
Dennisochampa:
All this is thanks that useless boy very dark goat...
We deh find who kill mohbad, very dark goat dey find who born mohbad pikin...
The fool divert people attention from who kill mohbad to who born mohbad pikin...
Now after several months, we never who kill mohbad... We never know who born him pikin... Body dem never bury...

It shall never be well with very dark goat...
I no talk say dna no important but it was the right move at the wrong time......

It diverted people's attention from the principal issue!!!

That's what he was paid to do. Nobody is even looking towards the direction of the primary suspects anymore, it's the grieving widow they're hunting down as if DNA test results automatically solves the mystery behind Mohbad's sudden demise.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02
hardknocksng:
Not for Nigerians abeg. It’s for your own selfish and confused sake.

Foolish old man

May God forgive you for saying what you don't know the truth about it.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02
Babangidapikin:

They don't have to be a will as long as they're witness to show he was responsible for the child and never doubted his parternity ...
He took responsibility for the care of the child does not prove he acknowledged the child as a heir stop forming theory.
Caring for children one didn't give birth to is not a new thing in Nigeria. People do that out of good will.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02
dominique:

That's what he was paid to do. Nobody is even looking towards the direction of the primary suspects anymore, it's the grieving widow they're hunting down as if DNA test results automatically solves the mystery behind Mohbad's sudden demise.
She's a prime suspect
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02
Goodnewsforlife:
oga Nigerians protested for mohbads ill treatment n since he’s a public figure they deserve to get to d root of d matter

What’s that hard in doing dna if she has nothing to hide
why are you responding to baby factory product

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02
[quote author=dominique post=129235448]

That's what he was paid to do. Nobody is even looking towards the direction of the primary suspects anymore, it's the grieving widow they're hunting down as if DNA test results automatically solves the mystery behind Mohbad's sudden demise. [/quote

It's because you guys don't know anything about investigation. There is what they call motives in investigation and that is the reason for DNA. Besides are you aware that Mohbad himself doubted the paternity of the child? Did you listened to Mohbad's voice note to his wife before his death? You guys should not just come and be saying what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Elidrisy20: 5:36pm On Apr 02
Is it because the guy (mohbad) get money, na him case never close
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Chicentt(f): 5:37pm On Apr 02
Will you keep qwayet?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by TheWinterBird(f): 5:41pm On Apr 02
He has managed to divert the attention away from whatever happened to Mohbad and whoever was behind it (either he knows or he himself was one of the culprits). You'd think a man who lost his son would want to know what happened to him, but he's busy being a ho and causing unnecessary wahala for his son's innocent widow trying to make her look like the bad guy over a non-issue, while diverting our attention from the main issue.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by dominique(f): 5:41pm On Apr 02
tollyboy5:

She's a prime suspect

How? Was she the one publicly harassing and physically assaulting Mohbad? Was she the one that deprived him of royalties that he worked for? Was she the one that had a physical alteration with him 2 days before his death? Was she the nurse that injected him on the day she died? They've been dating since they were teenagers, she married him when she was 21 just to kill him at age 23, does that make sense to you?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02
adecz:
undecided

I have never seen a shameless, selfish
irresponsible agbaya like this so-called
father of Mohbad..

If during his lifetime, Mohbad didn't
doubt the paternity of his son, who the
hell now has the right to question this now❓❓

All the focus of this man is that, if Mohbad
doesn't have a son to inherit his legacy,
the father will takeover everything and
enjoy the wealth of Mohbad to become a
big man & marry 3 wives..

It's all about himself only. He is already
wearing his son's clothes which is an
abomination in certain Nigerian cultures,
I don't know about Yoruba cultures though.

In the area I come from, it is taboo for a
parent to directly inherit anything from a dead offspring. The siblings though can inherit.
A sibling who inherits can give any part of
the inheritance to his father if he so wishes.
Therefore the father doesn't benefit
directly..

This type of Mohbad father nor go mind
takeover Mohbad wife sef❗️❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

This type of longathroat man nor dey
die better, because the ancestors go dey
vex.

We the public go soon ask make the
man do DNA to confirm whether him sef be
Mohbad father. Because the man has
not shown genuine feelings for the death
of Mohbad. He was even unable to get
a decent coffin⚰️⚰️⚰️ for his burial

Why on earth are you saying what you know nothing about? Did you listened to baba Mohbad at Human rights radio and television (Brekete family of ordinary president Ahmed Isah)?

Was it baba Mohbad that bought coffin? Baba Mohbad has every right and deserves to inherit Mohbad's properties, because he singlehandedly raised Mohbad. Were you and his wife there when he was going through the sufferings to raised Mohbad?

Are you aware it was Mohbad that gave his father those clothes? Or were you told that baba has been to Mohbad's house since after the night hie heard of his son's death?

Make una fear God before saying what you don't know anything about. Can you pray that what happened to baba Mohbad should happen to you?

If you that all what you typed here are truth, simply say Amen to my prayer for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Lovenorth: 5:43pm On Apr 02
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
he's ready. That prostitute called wife too must do the DNA test. All of you supporting that lady are fraudulent and a product of paternity fraud
Thank God Northern Nigeria is not known for producing bastard children
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Dennisochampa: 5:46pm On Apr 02
dominique:

I am so devastated bro..... Mohbad deserved better angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Sucolee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02
babaRUNtinz:
This man!!!

The lady should run the DNA nah, since you are sure, why burning our data on repeated Posts?
abi o

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02
dominique:

How? Was she the one publicly harassing and physically assaulting Mohbad? Was she the one that deprived him of royalties that he worked for? Was she the one that had a physical alteration with him 2 days before his death? Was she the nurse that injected him on the day she died? They've been dating since they were teenagers, she married him when she was 21 just to kill him at age 23, does that make sense to you?
Everyone has been investigated except her. Look everything is possible when it comes to crime.
Like mother killing child, brothers killing brothers. I understand your emotions as a lady bit let her proof her innocence with a DNA result and stop playing some emotional game

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02
Babangidapikin:
To be a father of a child has nothing to do with DNA or been a sperm donor .... It is accepting responsibility for the child ..The person allowed to demand a DNA test should be MOHBAD himself ...unfortunately he is no more and his testament aren't written anywhere .... the next person that can demand a DNA is the Police , only if they have a strong reason to , beyond that everybody should go and seat down , it is not like you would give the child free scholarship from Nursery to University...

Your statement shows that you are involved in a paternity fraud.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by gassbee: 5:57pm On Apr 02
Wetin concern Nigerians with doing DNA for Mohbad's son

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Apr 02
Dem don give baba shipini money
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by obaidan: 6:11pm On Apr 02
PerfectStranger:
Running a DNA shouldn't be a big deal to prove mfs wrong unless you're guilty

as simple as A B C
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by khattab02: 6:24pm On Apr 02
May God not let our demise cause so much confusion and controversies ooo...

Ameen
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by khattab02: 6:26pm On Apr 02
gassbee:
Wetin concern Nigerians with doing DNA for Mohbad's son
Honestly! grin

Misplaced priority.

May God not let us face any of these things after we must have gone oo ..
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by OvertheTop(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02
Yugoslavia247:
Oya.
The man don set trap for her.

Make she enter first

According to werey law.

Person die
Do DNA
Werey gal

Let us know if that will lead us to the whole reason behind his death.
If he died of depression or so
It will expose hidden actors
We will know what led to his death
Who else has knowledged of the child not being Mohbad in the case it is so
What could be their role

Don't play

These women are really Wonderful....
They keep trying to convince the Man that a DNA is not Needed
WHY
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by ComeToJesus: 6:37pm On Apr 02
She shouldn't do the DNA. Nigerians won't have any serious matter to do chochocho any longer..

Let her keep the lazy youth busy since they can't respect someone's privacy.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by OvertheTop(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
the husband and family of that woman doing the interview need to quickly go for DNA test if they have children together. ASAP. She's also a fraudulent Woman. They must do that DNA test. That boy is never Mohbad son it's very obvious.

Exactly....
You also Observed the Energy of PAINTING DNA Evil
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Kaykume: 6:49pm On Apr 02
Asking for DNA test is synonymous to being doubtful. So please stop confusing us.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by hardknocksng(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02
banks:

May God forgive you for saying what you don't know the truth about it.

Leave the young woman alone .

You all need that forgiveness more .
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by dominique(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02
tollyboy5:

Everyone has been investigated except her. Look everything is possible when it comes to crime.
Like mother killing child, brothers killing brothers. I understand your emotions as a lady bit let her proof her innocence with a DNA result and stop playing some emotional game

She has been brought in for questioning by the police, what else do you people want? A signed confession? How does the DNA result prove she had a hand in his death or not. Women have been said to kill husbands whom they had biological children for. So why are you people so fixated on this DNA test? She does not owe you any explanation. Her husband and her husband's family did not doubt the paternity of the child so who are you to do so?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by OvertheTop(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02
dominique:

She has been brought in for questioning by the police, what else do you people want? A signed confession? How does the DNA result prove she had a hand in his death or not. Women have been said to kill husbands whom they had biological children for. So why are you people so fixated on this DNA test? She does not owe you any explanation. Her husband and her husband's family did not doubt the paternity of the child so who are you to do so?

Are you Sure?

Is Mobad's Father Not part of Her husband's Family?

Play the video

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Aguiyimba(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02
femi4:
Confused old man

In what ways?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by dododawa1: 7:21pm On Apr 02
Gbam

This matter long oooooooo
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Owon: 7:29pm On Apr 02
akeeng:
This man should also do dna to confirm he’s the real father of Mohbad
EkpA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.