Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady (37641 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03
skuribeebo:
UK. caregiver

And he made over 40M in one year? The story never clear. If you had said "Tech or working in one of the big 4s", I may have believed. May o. In one year? A caregiver? In the UK? No vex, but the story no just clear at all.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by gforce5: 4:40pm On Apr 03
I get you now. I thought that you meant citizenship. In that case, you are absolutely correct. People who came through illegal immigration have no right to advice those who migrated legally.
idahme:

Yours is a different ball gamez when I use the word having documents I meant a legal right to work not necessarily a PR. Having a work permits gives you a document to work in that land unlike what illegal aliens go through.

The US is special because of their peculiar immigration laws that makes it a quota based system unlike Canada that make it a point based system or point based system. You can seamlessly have a work visa post studies even if it takes you a decade to have a PR you already have a document to continue to work wherever you find yourself.

My point was that illegal migrants who usually pass through hell should never be in the position to advice legal migrants who are in tandem with the laws of the host and have every approvals to function legally.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Princewill1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03
OChimex:

Just shut up and don't talk about abroad if you hadn't lived there. Don't deceive or discourage others with false information.
From experience, the moment you enter US you will understand say they live life and you guys in Nigeria and Africa merely exists just Like animals.
Success in America knows no age. And it's easy and feasible.
Life is easy and sweet in America. Humans act like humans, most of the time not Nigeria wey everybody dey mad.
Go yo any stores to buy things. They are so polite.
Life is beautiful in America. Try experience it before you die...
Who is this one with inferiority complex written all over his write-up?

Do you want me to show you pictures of ten of thousands homeless Americans living on the cold streets in various US cities?

Do you want me to show you pictures of Americans living in poverty (that is living paycheck to paycheck) what we call "hand to mouth" in Nigeria...Whom are one paycheck away from going homeless.

Do you want me to show you pictures from top Americans cities riddled with shootings and violent crimes with causualities numbers equivalent to a wartime situation?

You said humans act like humans in America Lol thats a big joke there. America that has one of the biggest mental health epidemic in the world where a kid can easily walk up to a mall with an Assault rifle and open fire.

People go to America purely because of the money that is due to economic reasons. If you have already secured the bag, America will be the least place in your mind to migrate to. There is nothing liveable about that place. The best place to live in the Western world is the Scandinavian region till tomorrow. Even Americans are retiring Overseas ie Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Mexico, Panama, Chile etc you can look it up.

People who talk like you are the ones who were living in extreme poverty in Nigeria before traveling. The ones who teasted life before immigrating don't go this low.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by OChimex: 8:05pm On Apr 03
Princewill1:

Do you want me to show you pictures of ten of thousands homeless Americans living on the cold streets in various US cities?

Do you want me to show you pictures of Americans living in poverty (that is living paycheck to paycheck) what we call "hand to mouth" in Nigeria...Whom are one paycheck away from going homeless.

Do you want me to show you pictures from top Americans cities riddled with shootings and violent crimes with causualities numbers equivalent to a wartime situation?

You said humans act like humans in America Lol thats a big joke there. America that has one of the biggest mental health epidemic in the world where a kid can easily walk up to a mall with an Assault rifle and open fire.

People go to America purely because of the money that is due to economic reasons. If you have already secured the bag, America will be the least place in your mind to migrate to. There is nothing liveable about that place. The best place to live in the Western world is the Scandinavian region till tomorrow. Even Americans are retiring Overseas ie Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Mexico, Panama, Chile etc you can look it up.

People who talk like you are the ones who were living in extreme poverty in Nigeria before traveling. The ones who teasted life before immigrating don't go this low.

Do you want me to show you this show you that, boom, he runs to Google to grab his stupid pics.
Just shut up and mind your village forest Nigeria.
You know better than all your Nigerian billionaires and politicians who all have their family staying in America and have houses everywhere in America.
It's bad but when they all want rest and peace of mind and safety they run come America..
Some of you on social media want to push your ignorance and dumb assertions out to deceive people

Don't be too bold to say things if you aren't talking from experience.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Princewill1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03
OChimex:

Do you want me to show you this show you that, boom, he runs to Google to grab his stupid pics.
Just shut up and mind your village forest Nigeria.
You know better than all your Nigerian billionaires and politicians who all have their family staying in America and have houses everywhere in America.
It's bad but when they all want rest and peace of mind and safety they run come America..
Some of you on social media want to push your ignorance and dumb assertions out to deceive people

Don't be too bold to say things if you aren't talking from experience.
Will you shut that your gutter mouth!

What is it with starting every reply with an insult? Is it part of the good things in America you learned that you're telling us about?

I dedunked the nonsense you put up to misinform and decieve the gullible by talking about one side of America without giving them the whole overview of the country. I can give you links to reports by registered media platforms in America about growing Poverty, Homelessness and violent crimes in major cities in that country. And here you are talking about Google and denying the obvious just to decieve the uninform into believing that you're living in paradise.

And mind you, you and your family have very high odds of getting shot in that killing field called America than the people living in "village forest" as you called it.

You are just a 5th class Black resident of the White man country who is at the bottom of all indecies in the country and who can be easily be uprooted at any given time.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by OChimex: 9:32pm On Apr 03
Princewill1:

What is it with starting every reply with an insult? Is it part of the good things in America you learned that you're telling us about?

I dedunked the nonsense you put up to misinform and decieve the gullible by talking about one side of America without giving them the whole overview of the country. I can give you links to reports by registered media platforms in America about growing Poverty, Homelessness and violent crimes in major cities in that country. And here you are talking about Google and denying the obvious just to decieve the uninform into believing that you're living in paradise.

And mind you, you and your family have very high odds of getting shot in that killing field called America than the people living in "village forest" as you called it.

You are just a 5th class Black resident of the White man country who is at the bottom of all indecies in the country and who can be easily be uprooted at any given time.
Lol poor man they deceieve himself.
Billionaires and politicians in Nigeria they move their family to America. Lol.
Na poor man dey tell him kid say ice cream dey purge stomach...
Everything you said shows how local and village you are. See him mouth, "link.....
Do you even know what America regard as poverty? People who make below $50k dollars a year.
Tell me if person wey dey make over 50 million a year in Nigeria is poor? Lol.
Illegal immigrants who sneaked into US are not regarded as Americans, so if na those people you dey talk, sorry, they are not in the database
Stay in your Nigeria, I dey enjoy my US please.
Make them shoot me and uproot me, I like am this way
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by OChimex: 9:40pm On Apr 03
Princewill1:

This is the kind of life you prefer.
God forbid. Not me and my kids
Give me any of your leaders both present and past or naija billionaire wey no get family living in the US?
Instead of you to dey b3g God make him take you out of Nigeria to America you dey there dey use your mouth dey speak bad of the road that leads to success

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Princewill1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03
OChimex:

Lol poor man they deceieve himself.
Billionaires and politicians in Nigeria they move their family to America. Lol.
Na poor man dey tell him kid say ice cream dey purge stomach...
Everything you said shows how local and village you are.
Stay in your Nigeria, I dey enjoy my US please.
Make them shoot me and uproot me, I like am this way

On a normal day I don't engage lowlives like you. This quoted comment below was the dumb quote from you that I saw from your reply to someone that prompted me to reply.

"From experience, the moment you enter US you will understand say they live life and you guys in Nigeria and Africa merely exists just Like animals."

Whosoever read this will definitely know that something is wrong with your brain.

So someone who is slaving away with 3 jobs in America with no time to himself, who may work till his 70s and who is eating junk and processed foods is calling someone in Nigeria living big man life with all the time in the world poor? Lol

Finally how many Nigerian politicians are living in America? Non but they have properties and investment there.

How many Gulf billionaires are living in America? They only have properties and investment there.

How many Russian oligarchs are living in America? Some have properties and investment there.

USA is a country people go to make money just like Elon Musk and others did. It's not a livible place. If you have already made real money in life going to live in America will be the last thing in your mind. You can only extend your portfolios there. There are many peaceful and secured places to move in world; Scandinavia countries, tax heaven countries in carribean and Europe. Or you can even buy developed islands scattered over Asia, Europe and Carribean.

Anyway let me not stress myself, you won't know all these now because you haven't made it yet. You're just a lower class citizen stock with 3jobs.

1 Like

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by TheGift: 10:16am On Apr 04
PROPEACE:

Regarding the bolded, what gives you the right to compel others to live by your life's timetable? Some will do the menial jobs at 50 and live successful lives later on in life, some will be extremely rich in their 50s in Nigeria, but will spend about everything the have paying ransome to kidnappers and finally die of heart attack. We all have different paths in life.

Where in my comment did I imply that anyone should be compelled to live by my timetable?

I simply asked a question? Why would anyone be planing to do menial jobs in their 50s when they have spent their most productive years? Would you hire a 50 year old to do menial jobs for you when there is a younger more energetic person, that will save you time and money?

Anyway , to each his own. Enjoy your menial job.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by PROPEACE: 11:23am On Apr 04
TheGift:

Where in my comment did I imply that anyone should be compelled to live by my timetable?

I simply asked a question? Why would anyone be planing to do menial jobs in their 50s when they have spent their most productive years? Would you hire a 50 year old to do menial jobs for you when there is a younger more energetic person, that will save you time and money?

Anyway , to each his own. Enjoy your menial job.
If you question someone's choice to do menial jobs in their 50s, then you are implying they should comply with your mental image of an ideal career path which does not exist in real life. People that do menial jobs work for humans who appreciate and pay for it. Many of the people doing it are okay with who they are as it pays their bill. For many, it is not a final bus stop but something they are doing pending when something better comes up. I know a white lady with MSc who told me just a couple of months ago that once she is done paying her mortgage, she will retire and start taking care of people's pet and other jobs like that. She is under 40! There is nothing wrong with doing menial jobs if it is what a person wants to do. Of you find it debasing for you that's fine! Live your life and let others live theirs!
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by TheGift: 12:23pm On Apr 04
PROPEACE:

If you question someone's choice to do menial jobs in their 50s, then you are implying they should comply with your mental image of an ideal career path which does not exist in real life. People that do menial jobs work for humans who appreciate and pay for it. Many of the people doing it are okay with who they are as it pays their bill. For many, it is not a final bus stop but something they are doing pending when something better comes up. I know a white lady with MSc who told me just a couple of months ago that once she is done paying her mortgage, she will retire and start taking care of people's pet and other jobs like that. She is under 40! There is nothing wrong with doing menial jobs if it is what a person wants to do. Of you find it debasing for you that's fine! Live your life and let others live theirs!

Oga, go and learn the difference between “inquiring why” and “compelling” an hypothetical person, before you argue with me.

You clearly don’t know the difference, that is why I did not read past the first 2 lines of your above comment. Waste of time
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by PROPEACE: 1:27pm On Apr 04
TheGift:

Oga, go and learn the difference between “inquiring why” and “compelling” an hypothetical person, before you argue with me.

You clearly don’t know the difference, that is why I did not read past the first 2 lines of your above comment. Waste of time
Oga You don't have the right to enquire about someone's career choice! If you want to remain in Nigeria to continue creating jobs, fine, you can go on and create all the 20 million jobs APC wants to create all by yourself. And lest I forget, go and learn the difference between "inquire" and "enquire".
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04
2mch:

Your brother is a scammer. Don’t worry, they will soon catch him. Many Nigerians have to scam to fool people at home till it burst. Abroad is not that easy.

You people make me laugh walahi. In my first year in the UK, I made nearly 30 million Naira, legitimate. And I was a full-time student, and the money was barely up to the minimum wage in pounds sef.

A 46 year old professional making 40 million in his first year in the US or UK is not surprising in the least.

Abroad is not easy, we agree. But people have the penchant to paint a picture of abroad being harder than it is. If you come through the legal route, have the right documentation, have your qualifications and are willing to put in the work, what is 40 million Naira?
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

And he made over 40M in one year? The story never clear. If you had said "Tech or working in one of the big 4s", I may have believed. May o. In one year? A caregiver? In the UK? No vex, but the story no just clear at all.

What are you people even saying? My friend does care work and makes £11 an hour. She works 40 hours a week. That’s £440 a week and £1760 a month. In a year she will be collecting £21,120. Using the current exchange rate that’s over 33 million Naira.

If she decides to work two jobs (like some guys I know here do) she can easily net over 40 million a year.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by 2mch(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04
RedboneSmith:

What are you people even saying? My friend does care work and makes £11 an hour. She works 40 hours a week. That’s £440 a week and £1760 a month. In a year she will be collecting £21,120. Using the current exchange rate that’s over 33 million Naira.

If she decides to work two jobs (like some guys I know here do) she can easily net over 40 million a year.
You are calculating her salary. After tax she only take home half of that.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42pm On Apr 04
RedboneSmith:

Una mind go dey. Lol.

Go there and come back and let us know how it works. 40 million kor, 100M ni. You no go pay rent, abi? Tax? Food? Clothes? Miscellaneous expenses? Black tax to family? Charity funds? You go work £21,120 and save the whole sum, abi? Na why una dey always dey stranded for jand be this because of this pipe dream ya'll were sold. Enter there and net the 40M naw. Or you don't want such for yourself? Who no go no go know. Lol. 😂

3 Likes

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:45pm On Apr 04
2mch:

Leave the uncle make e dey yan wetin e no sabi. Typical of people wey never leave the shores of the country. 😂
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 6:10am On Apr 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

Una mind go dey. Lol.

Go there and come back and let us know how it works. 40 million kor, 100M ni. You no go pay rent, abi? Tax? Food? Clothes? Miscellaneous expenses? Black tax to family? Charity funds? You go work £21,120 and save the whole sum, abi? Na why una dey always dey stranded for jand be this because of this pipe dream ya'll were sold. Enter there and net the 40M naw. Or you don't want such for yourself? Who no go no go know. Lol. 😂

I am there.

You didn’t ask about expenses. You didn’t ask about savings. What you asked was income. You are changing goal posts now.

1 Like

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 6:12am On Apr 05
2mch:

Lol. Half fire. 😂

After taxes her monthly income comes down to around £1600 from £1760. O si nor half.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 6:16am On Apr 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

Leave the uncle make e dey yan wetin e no sabi. Typical of people wey never leave the shores of the country. 😂

Madam, I’ve been in the UK for the past 5 years. That you haven’t left Nigeria doesn’t mean others haven’t. I am talking wetin I sabi. I currently work in academia and make the equivalent of nearly 70 million Naira a year. As a full-time student, before graduation, I was making nearly 30 million Naira a year.

Back to my caregiver friend and the guy that said someone made 40 million in his first year abroad: If you want to argue that the bulk of the money will go into paying rent and bills, I will agree. But don’t be saying that someone cannot easily make [emphasis on “MAKE”, which is what the guy said, not “SPEND”] the equivalent of 40 million Naira annually abroad, because that one na lie. Big ignorant lie.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Probz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05
RedboneSmith:

And what’s your take on support work, redbone?
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05
Probz:

And what’s your take on support work, redbone?

You mean if I think it pays or....?
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Probz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06
RedboneSmith:

You mean if I think it pays or....?

I mean if you think it deserves such a menial rep. or if it’s a job you can actually respect.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Ronaldoguy: 5:25am On Apr 07
Princewill1:

. It’s so obvious you have not left Nigeria. You get ur information from the internet and hearsays. I read all your replies to that guy and I was wondering why he kept engaging when it was so glaring you are speaking from a place of ignorance. Enjoy your Nigeria.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by pseudonomer: 10:36am On Apr 07
RedboneSmith:

You may not grasp these concepts fully. There’s a significant disparity between gross pay and net pay. Gross pay refers to what you earn on paper, while net pay is the actual amount credited to your account. Regarding your friend, I’m not entirely sure of his/her tax situation, but I estimate your friend can only make around £1,100 to £1,300 per month, depending on the tax class.

Another 40hrs second job is not feasible, and also remember UK uses progressive tax, the more you make, the more your tax rate.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 11:43am On Apr 07
Probz:

I mean if you think it deserves such a menial rep. or if it’s a job you can actually respect.

By UK standards, it really is menial. The pay isn’t commensurate with the work. Hence why it’s been largely left for immigrants.

But compared to people in Nigeria doing a middle income job, care work abroad is better.

1 Like

Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by RedboneSmith(m): 11:51am On Apr 07
pseudonomer:

Regarding your friend, I’m not entirely sure of his/her tax situation, but I estimate your friend can only make around £1,100 to £1,300 per month, depending on the tax class.

Wait, are you really trying to insinuate that I don’t understand the concepts of gross pay and net pay. Me wey dey work and receive salaries and gets all deductions that come with it? The condescension sha. 😂

About my friend: Someone that I see her payslips and know the deductions. Her take home after deductions is around £1600. There was one particular month it went down to around £1450. But that was a one-off. Generally it stays around the £1600 mark. I am the one that knows her, not you. I no dey follow una argue this matter again abeg.

Another 40hrs second job is not feasible, and also remember UK uses progressive tax, the more you make, the more your tax rate.
I never said she could do a 40 hours second job. She could do a second job part-time on her off-days or her off-duty hours and make a few extra paper. People are doing it. People I know personally. Not “I heard”.

Again: I no Dey argue this with anybody again. Making 40 million Naira a year in the UK with a job that is considered low income by UK standards is not a big deal. That is the bottom line.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Goodman247: 12:07pm On Apr 07
Lies, you can relocate at 50 yrs, it all depends on you, forget mischievous Nigerians with altitude problems .
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Princewill1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07
Ronaldoguy:
. It’s so obvious you have not left Nigeria. You get ur information from the internet and hearsays. I read all your replies to that guy and I was wondering why he kept engaging when it was so glaring you are speaking from a place of ignorance. Enjoy your Nigeria.

Firstly, you still haven't disproven what I said about America. You are only blabbing and calling it ignorance. When same time and energy can be used to disprove it and shame me forever Lol. That's looks like what mischievous people do when they looses an argument. ... diverting attention.

Secondly, when I first traveled out of the country, I'm not sure you have been born yet. Talk more of visiting an embassy.

You want me to tolerate the rude behavior of someone that was living in abject poverty in Nigeria, who manages to excape to the US and now bold, calling those back home "animals" ...simply because he have seen snow for the first time in his life Lol. That's the black man's mental disorder I seek to correct.

Just like an Italian immigrant in American insulting Italians back home because US is more advanced and developed than Italy.

For the fact that he was excited by the snow in America to the point of insulting his countrymen indicates that he was coming from the bottom. People who have tasted money in Nigeria don't misyarn when they go abroad.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Probz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09
You have no business being in other people’s business, lady.
Re: "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady by Probz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09
RedboneSmith:

By UK standards, it really is menial. The pay isn’t commensurate with the work. Hence why it’s been largely left for immigrants.

But compared to people in Nigeria doing a middle income job, care work abroad is better.

One piece of advice I’d give to anyone looking to travel abroad who needs to do that kind of job for a minute is to not go and join agency. Agency staff are looked down upon as the most menial of the menial and as an … agency it’s full of people from other countries (not Nigeria but places where people under a certain age aren’t exactly guaranteed to have the best command of English, like Pakistan now) who can barely communicate with the people they support in English. There are other reasons for lack of correspondence in communication that can go between anyone and anyone, wherever they’re from or where they’ve been born/lived (say you have a low voice and someone who’s partially deaf just isn’t getting you well to begin with). But agency staff are often the least-qualified for life abroad. Even if you’re good as an individual agency-staff member, people are automatically expecting the worst of you from the very beginning. For the sake of a bit of dignity within the sphere of support-work you’re better-off at least being bank staff if not on a fixed number of contracted hours. At least bank-staff are proper staff who are fully affiliated with the individual company they’re working for but are just on flexible hours and exact location for any one shift. Agency staff are seen as the runt of the litter who no-one wants to use when there are better-regarded staff (fixed-contract or bank) who can do it. So, really, if anyone wan-JAPA and has to do support-work for a minute or a season, I’d make sure I’m at least not agency staff that people are always hesitant to use. They’re like a last resort from what I know.

But yeah. Support work is no joke. Anyone who’s done it for whatever reason, whatever their background knows that it takes a lot more skill than people often think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Close Kaduna-Abuja Train - Youths Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) / Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.