Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike (15712 Views)

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Breaking News!! Ijaw Two Governors (Fubara And Diri) Visit Each Other(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Oscarchims: 3:59pm On Apr 02
Winning for Fubara is simple, create jobs through private then with government civil service make it a genuine process... Start bursary for students, start scholarship program... Continue being good to civil servants, wike pays all the INEC staffs in Rivers State, then all the political brain box of wike like Kelly, nwanosike, go round, etc should be neutralized
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Vadese1: 4:05pm On Apr 02
Wike is crawling back to PDP gradually. He has already seen the hand writing on the wall. Rivers apc made of Ameche men will not allow him to operate fur one second. See how the mountain fallen
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Sunkyboie(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02
It is obvious that many nairalander commenting here didn't watch the live chat with ABJ minister (Wike). It was the journalist that were asking him his position with Governor Fubara.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by paramakina202: 4:10pm On Apr 02
BondRiv:
Fubara is now listening to the Odilis, David Briggs and co. He should continue his wastage of Rivers State resources on support groups and thanksgiving services. So far, he has nothing tangible to show for the allocations received in most of the sectors in Rivers State. He is just running a directionless government. The day of reckoning is coming.

He is listening to responsible Rivers state leaders.Rivers people do not want to join APC with Wike no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by OGUAF(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02
BondRiv:
Fubara is now listening to the Odilis, David Briggs and co. He should continue his wastage of Rivers State resources on support groups and thanksgiving services. So far, he has nothing tangible to show for the allocations received in most of the sectors in Rivers State. He is just running a directionless government. The day of reckoning is coming.

You've said it all brotherly
Just to add to that picture you posted.

20 years of democracy in rivers state yet more than 90% of public schools dont meet up with UNESCO requirements,
90% of Primary Healthcare Centres don't have minimum basic requirements as stipulated by WHO.

Where's the social housing?. In rivers? 95% of residential communities have slum like features, unemployment and cultism is rampant, poor mass transport network.

WE NEED TO STOP CELEBRATING FAILURES AND DEMAND MORE FROM THESE FAILURES. I come in Peace
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Jay4merock: 4:17pm On Apr 02
God punish you for this rubbish talk
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by spencekat(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02
BondRiv:
Fubara is now listening to the Odilis, David Briggs and co. He should continue his wastage of Rivers State resources on support groups and[b][/b][/b] thanksgiving services.[b][b][/b] So far, he has nothing tangible to show for the allocations received in most of the sectors in Rivers State. He is just running a directionless government. The day of reckoning is coming.
Stale line.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by BondRiv: 5:13pm On Apr 02
paramakina202:

He is listening to responsible Rivers state leaders. Rivers people do not want to join APC with Wike no be by force.

One of the so called responsible leaders.

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by BondRiv: 5:15pm On Apr 02
peleson1:

U r misinforming the public.
Rivers state under fubara is doing better than during Wike

Rivers people are happy with fubara governance

You are the one misinforming the public with your shameless sycophancy.

In each sector in Rivers State, list Fubara's policies and their implementations so far.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by press9jatv: 5:17pm On Apr 02
Wike has been politically defeated in all the wars. Fubara is winning the war hard. No time to waste time.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Ahoadaeast: 5:18pm On Apr 02
Otamendi99:

That is a big lie. Infrastructure wise, Wike beat fubara. So wat governance r u talking about?

Infrastructures that where commissioned and locked? Occupying space without usage. God help us.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02
No WIKE should remain in PDP, it's good for democracy. grin
Ofunaofu:
But why can't Wike move to the APC and save himself all this stress and confusion he is putting himself into? Today, I am still in the PDP. Tomorrow, I am just working for Tinubu. Next Tomorrow, I am not in the same camp with Sim Fubara; we are in different camps, etc. Always in the news talking when no one is listening.

He rigged the Rivers presidential election for the APC and got compensated with the post of mere federal commissioner of FCT. Is that not enough reason he should move into the APC, where he will be so welcomed and allow the governor to do his work while he concentrates on his job too—the so-called assignment he said Tinubu asked him to do?
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by paramakina202: 5:33pm On Apr 02
BondRiv:

One of the so called responsible leaders.

Tinubu that forfeıted drug money to avoid imprisonment nko?
Who is in XPC that is not exconvict?
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Otamendi99(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02
Ahoadaeast:

Infrastructures that where commissioned and locked? Occupying space without usage. God help us.

Who asked d current govt to lock it. Who is 2 be blamed?
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by mastermaestro(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02
Otamendi99:

That is a big lie. Infrastructure wise, Wike beat fubara. So wat governance r u talking about?

Comparing less than a year old administration to eight years does portray insufficient assessment wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Ofunaofu: 5:47pm On Apr 02
yarimo:
No WIKE should remain in PDP, it's good for democracy. grin

Are you implying that if he move to the APC, it is not good for democracy
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Chimela101: 5:52pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:
Those close to Wike should always check on him. It seems dude has become suicidal. All he thinks and talks about these days is Fubara.

Fubara is Wike's major problem now because of the people around him.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by dominion001(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02
PDP is like a toothless bulldog. How can one man disregard the party and everybody in it, play a very Open anti party politics and occupying a big position in the government of APC. Like that Is not enough, he is steadily disturbing and threatening to remove a governor elected on PDP platform and daring anybody in PDP to suspend him if they can.
He is not even suspended not to talk of dismissed from the party. It really get wetting Wike take hold PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02
Shameless PDP that backs a wannabe political god father against a sitting governor. Hope the dull PDP is aware that all this wike is doing is to deliver Rivers state to APC in 2027, and he wants to use PDP structure to do it. PDP dull no be small, no wonder they are in opposition

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by yarimo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

Are you implying that if he move to the APC, it is not good for democracy
Everyone is happy how WIKE is still in PDP , WIKE is the only active opposition to APC . WIKE going to APC their won't be any opposition again
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Ofunaofu: 6:17pm On Apr 02
yarimo:
Everyone is happy how WIKE is still in PDP , WIKE is the only active opposition to APC . WIKE going to APC their won't be any opposition again

You are a clown

Wike, the only active opposition to APC but he is a minister under the same APC
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by yarimo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

You are a clown

Wike, the only active opposition to APC but he was a minister under the same APC

can you tell me the constitutional sections that says you must be a member of the ruling party before you can be a minister
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Ofunaofu: 6:53pm On Apr 02
yarimo:
can you tell me the constitutional sections that says you must be a member of the ruling party before you can be a minister

How can someone who you describe as an active opposition to APC be an appointee of the APC?

He used to criticize the APC; he even described the APC as cancer, but today he's frolicking with the same APC government he once described as cancer and can never have anything to do with it.

Wike is a spent force and will be so needed in the APC. He is no longer in the opposition.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by highchief1: 7:07pm On Apr 02
Judolisco:
far from it, I'm not encouraging betrayal, fubara won't have won d election without wike, he wouldn't go past d primaries sef.... Agreement is agreement but wike sef no go allow anybody control am as governor...fubara acted 2 swiftly Sha.... Wike didn't see it coming
which primaries.fubara will not win councilor in his ward.for me I no fit betray.if u give me condition when I no go fit meet I go tell u bros I no fit.people like us fit no too go far sha because the world need people like Fubara.wike acted the way anyone will act.to whom much is given,much is expected.if wike request to sleep with Fubara wife em supoose even agree.

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Kiapk: 7:37pm On Apr 02
This might just be a distraction agreed on to mislead people.

Wike and Fubara are friends behind closed doors

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by desiredhome: 8:15pm On Apr 02
Otamendi99:

Are you joking? Wike of 8 years as a governor and Fubara of less a year?...…with all the drama of impeachment created by wike?......
Wike is only disappointed that Fubara run am too early, no wonder he is always granting media just to explain himself, even when nobody ask him.......
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02
BondRiv:
I blame Fubara because he doesn't understand the power he's holding, he suppose to have arrested Wike on allegations of corruption definitely he can generate enough evidence. When wike will be busy battling how to rescue himself. 4years for don pass, ask fashola how he was able to Tame Tilumbu in his second term as a governor of Lagos state. It's State power he used if not the demon would have overpowered him, imidiately he step down, he entered federal cabinet.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by emilo2bad: 8:31pm On Apr 02
Elzazzi:
grin
Wike wants to become the Tinubu of rivers state. Same man that betrayed his political benefactors and even sidelined them. Godfatherism doesn’t work in the south south.
Tell that to Obaseki, it seems he forget
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by yarimo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

How can someone who you describe as an active opposition to APC be an appointee of the APC?

He used to criticize the APC; he even described the APC as cancer, but today he's frolicking with the same APC government he once described as cancer and can never have anything to do with it.

Wike is a spent force and will be so needed in the APC. He is no longer in the opposition.
Did he do anything wrong constitutionally? just simple question oo
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Elzazzi: 9:14pm On Apr 02
emilo2bad:

Tell that to Obaseki, it seems he forget

Na Obaseki own even dey surprise me pass lol.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by BondRiv: 11:11pm On Apr 02
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I blame Fubara because he doesn't understand the power he's holding, he suppose to have arrested Wike on allegations of corruption definitely he can generate enough evidence. When wike will be busy battling how to rescue himself. 4years for don pass, ask fashola how he was able to Tame Tilumbu in his second term as a governor of Lagos state. It's State power he used if not the demon would have overpowered him, imidiately he step down, he entered federal cabinet.

Hahaha, you comedian.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by armadeo(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02
This guy just dey get persistent verbal diarrhea.

E go shock am say na him final post be this as a Nigerian politician.

The guy dey see the end of the film e no beleive am. Clown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State / Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.