Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business (55620 Views)

Yam Business? Things You Should Know / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Hezmatosky: 1:06pm On Apr 03
Fiscus105:

Go back to every of ur previous comments, you urself, do the analysis of ur comments and be truthful to urself.

Indeed,here is a frustrated and bitter soul!

I pity the woman that would end up in the hands of "slave master" that she would mistaken as husband.
Do you have a job? Because I wonder how you survive on your duty post. You lack simple analytical skills. Or are you the type of king that will always say "I go by your suggestions" without having analyse the the matter on ground? Or having his own say? How can you just grow up as a man and not thinking as one? Or are you the only one facing the present hardship in the country, that you're this bitter? How do you even pass your exams in school? Or are you one of those copying the same question on the question paper to make your work full and the examiner will manage and give you E for wasting your pen and time? Abegi o
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by metalgear11(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03
Very sensible act IMO. Many other girls will use the money given for business to make hair.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by WantsandMore: 1:10pm On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
I just remembered that the 250k was given to her by her BOYFRIEND. I got carried away by her wise decision. I pray her boyfriend will live to enjoy her and vice versa.
well it's not too late since she's isn't married. Refund the boyfriend and continue from where he stopped nah
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by BlessedNikki: 1:11pm On Apr 03
A very wise lady indeed. She knows using 250k to start a business is better than using it to make her hair. Kudos to her
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by EreluRoz: 1:12pm On Apr 03
Mtcheww, so that they'll say she's a good girl, industrious and wife material. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Mom007(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03
And obviously well trained! She even knows the species of yam that is good for frying! You see those yams She bought? Very sweet with good texture and won't turn black on exposure after cutting. May her efforts yield success! Sorry for that guy sha because this kind lady I am seeing would give her all to her new business and would have no time for any boyfriend tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03
Wow, she's wise.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by chazon(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03
[donโ€™t try this with an asaba girl
It wouldnโ€™t even be enough for the wig
You will get no Thanks
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by MrUchenna1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03
SEE WISDOM
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Iceberg3: 1:31pm On Apr 03
#250k to do hair,se na golden hair,ni?

Btw,....may God enlarged your business grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by invinzible1: 1:31pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:
nlfpmod
Her boyfriend is foolish though. Giving his gf 250k for hair. Very unwise decision, the lady should leave him asap

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by dkidd: 1:32pm On Apr 03
Anybody when nor wise for this Tinubu era nor go ever wise. She's only trying to survive naturally

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by emmaattack: 1:36pm On Apr 03
It shall be well with you.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Zackattack: 1:39pm On Apr 03
Rubyjade:
unfortunately they don't.
Value someone that you gave 250k? Who should be valuing who?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by REGINALD001(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03
SOMEONE SHOULD FORWARD HER ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ME ASAP ...,.,... I WANT TO MOTIVATE HER WITH A SOFT TOKEN.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by tiswell(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm.. I can't even remember besides I don't keep record of wrongs. By the way I'm used to it and have learnt to overlook and not let it get to me.

Sorry I don't take PM's smiley.
Thank you.
na single momma(s) you wan dey date now baba?
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by folake4u(f): 1:42pm On Apr 03
Kukutente23:

The parasites have arrived
Look at that girl in the video. Does she look liks someone who should be doing 20k hair not to mention 250k?
Wisdom is profitable to direct. There is a difference between misappopriation and creative financing

Lol. I'm not a parasite.

So who are the women/girls deserving to do 20k/250k hair?

That girl is beautiful. I don't know about you.

In case you don't know, attachment is expensive now in the market. That braids you see on her head is also expensive.

I wasn't wrong when I said she misappropriated the funds her boyfriend gave to her. He gave her the money specifically to buy a good hair to look good and not to buy yams.

Simple!

It doesn't make her a wife material. Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by CharlotteFlair: 1:43pm On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
She's a virtuous and wise woman.
Did you edit your comment? What do you need her number for?
Boyfriend open business for girlfriend, customer marry girlfriend ๐Ÿ™„
Go and get your own woman!
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by CharlotteFlair: 1:44pm On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
I just remembered that the 250k was given to her by her BOYFRIEND. I got carried away by her wise decision. I pray her boyfriend will live to enjoy her and vice versa.
๐Ÿ™„
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by DirtyAfonjas: 1:46pm On Apr 03
How much did the so called boyfriend give his own mother?
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by CharlotteFlair: 1:46pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahaha.. even me grin. and I was already directing you to where you'll get her contact.

I hope he values what he has though.
If you are not a "Madame" already, you are aspiring to be one. See the vigor with which you were already linking up. ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by tiswell(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
easy take dey suffocate the single momma.

Simps always on heat!
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Chee59(f): 1:50pm On Apr 03
Just buy BTC and SOL and hodl.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Bfly: 1:51pm On Apr 03
Another camera for the show. The guy sef, 250k for hair.. then street yam frying.
Anyways, give us another camera update after 4weeks o
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Haaland21: 1:52pm On Apr 03
where is the yam and akara she is frying?

Lets see it too
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Nedu05: 1:55pm On Apr 03
Good development
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Zackattack: 1:55pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Keep quiet I didn't humiliate him. I only declined a simple PM request and not about him but I generally don't take PM's from anyone I don't know.

Please let the matter rest. Una own too much.
Don't gloat, you will only get attention from a dummy like that.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Haaland21: 1:58pm On Apr 03
MyAmericandream:

No man gave her any 250k that part was added just to garnish the story.

Dont mind them.

They should show us the picture of her frying yam or bean cake.

Anybody can gather yam, and vegetable oil and snap.

I refuse to be a fool

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Burgerlomo: 2:00pm On Apr 03
Correct girl, may God almighty continue to bless her hustle ๐Ÿ™
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by treatise: 2:04pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:
This is how you know a well brought up lady.
Kudos to her.

Silentgroper.. wife material 100 yards available.
What's the boyfriend doing to to raise the 250k for hairdo? I think she's trying garner online sympathies and encomiums.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Papayaayasager(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03
All those yams and a gallon of oil she could have carried on her head all in the name of wearing a bone straight hair
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by elmodee7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.