Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business (55501 Views)

Yam Business? Things You Should Know / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by DonBenny77(m): 11:01am On Apr 03
Good, but I don't understand the organized social media show off.
It makes it rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by G00dharddick: 11:02am On Apr 03
Squirrel1:
Hope the simp gave more to his father and mother though.

He didn't. Simpsons like that always learn in a hard way

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by NaijaCover(m): 11:03am On Apr 03
Wow
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Trustedpronet: 11:03am On Apr 03
So this girl lied to me that she wanted Easter hair and she later diverted the money for business. She must return it.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by abobote: 11:05am On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
Na person wey get brain be dat. Original wife material. Unlike people like Latakia, that are fashion crazy.

Mynd44 I'm not greeting you today. The boning continues
They can deceive people like you with any some show off, marry her and see her true colour

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by DonBenny77(m): 11:05am On Apr 03
JoeEeL:
Men who are cursed to suffer in this life will come her to laud this lady for doing what she's meant to ordinarily do.

They will forget to praise themselves for bringing out such money to support a woman as if she were an orphan, instead they will praise what is meant to be mundane such as investing money given to make more money: what is meant to be simple common sense.
I wonder
This is a very cheap publicity stunt, but lots of Nigerians are idiots and zombies the trending opinion is determines theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Hezmatosky: 11:05am On Apr 03
A well brought up girl and a good house wife will not demand 250k for hair or even seen among men who can cough a whole 250k and give to a woman just for hair. There's something you're not telling us abeg sad

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by tobenuel(m): 11:05am On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
can you give me her number if you have it? She's a virtuous and wise woman
Wetin you wan use her number do again?, the story talk say she get BF. abi you need her number to send her some token of appreciation?

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by toujurs: 11:05am On Apr 03
A broke girl, dating a big boy, i don't know why guys go for broke girls.

This is stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Ajalalomo: 11:06am On Apr 03
Must everything be on social media? I am sorry; I forgot that kids of today can't live without social media.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Lovit(m): 11:06am On Apr 03
SIMPs be giving woman N250k for hair in this economy, if you check now, he has never given any of his family members this much money

The babe sef get sense pass the guy!

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by MyAmericandream(f): 11:07am On Apr 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Everybody praising the woman for using the money well

What about the idiot and simpleton that sent her 250k for hair

No one is calling the man an idiot

This kind man hungry dey beat him mama and siblings for her house steadily

No man gave her any 250k that part was added just to garnish the story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by InteliJ(f): 11:07am On Apr 03
This is the con of social media

Anyone can posture

See comments from people believing her story. What's the evidence that this truly happened?

Someone is even asking for her number lmao

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Paulagada: 11:07am On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
can you give me her number if you have it? She's a virtuous and wise woman
sorry u mean u want to snatch a babe someone is picking from gutter. Guy look around your area and pick one

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Richmindanthony(m): 11:08am On Apr 03
She shld just be careful, what's her standard compare to the guy giving her 250k for hair🤔
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by enemyofprogress: 11:08am On Apr 03
That's the virus woman that the Bible talks about. She is surely a virus woman and a wife material.

Ajepako is she your neighbour?
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Starboytwo(m): 11:08am On Apr 03
wow, congrats.

Her rare is type undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by JoeEeL(m): 11:08am On Apr 03
DonBenny77:

I wonder
This is a very cheap publicity stunt, but lots of Nigerians are idiots and zombies the trending opinion is determines theirs.

U correct

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by arantess: 11:09am On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:
This is how you know a well brought up lady.
Kudos to her.

Silentgroper.. wife material 100 yards available.
This is good, this very good..

these are the ones you should keep as wife, they will give you good children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Jewessgratitud3: 11:09am On Apr 03
Ajalalomo:
Must everything be on social media? I am sorry; I forgot that kids of today can't live without social media.

And you're on the same social media o. What does that make you
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Arabk25: 11:10am On Apr 03
Check well she must be an igbo girl
B4 all these oloriburuku nairalanders come for my head am from South South delta to be precise

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by shadrach77: 11:12am On Apr 03
Sensible girl smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by VIKTO83(m): 11:12am On Apr 03
Using d money the guy gave her for hair to start up a business doesn't complete make her a good or wife material. Marriage and being a wife is way beyond hair, yam and groundnut oil. Yes she will know how to manage the available resources at home and she may also be those kind of women who seek financial freedom and when they have, the guy go then see shege.
So guys, it's way beyond this singular act.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by iampeterben(m): 11:12am On Apr 03
I thank God for giving her wisdom, she is just a replica of what my wife to be did oh! That made me since yesterday say nothing any man or woman is gonna tell me I will marry Elva.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by DeGods007(m): 11:13am On Apr 03
Goalnaldo:
Yesterday I tried a subtle insult at you when you posted about your porridge but you never responded. You seem to be a very nice woman. Can I send a PM? Just want to be your friend if you don't mind

Ashawo rest angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:14am On Apr 03
If you check very well, she comes from Middlebelt. The ladies from that region are super-virtuos.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Fiscus105(m): 11:15am On Apr 03
abobote:
If the boyfriend can give 250k just for hair, that means he is rich enough to start a good business for her.

Don't believe everything you see on social media though

Hope u also know that most of naija guys ready to give girlfriend 500k for hair but would be struggling to give just 50k if she tells him directly that she wants to start business.

The same way, fellow guy is ready to buy beer of ₦1m for merriment for his friends but same guy will refuse to part ordinary 10k if u ask him that u want to use it to do good thing in ur life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Arabk25: 11:15am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:
A well brought up girl and a good house wife will not demand 250k for hair or even seen among men who can cough a whole 250k and give to a woman just for hair. There's something you're not telling us abeg sad

In the first she never intend to make her hair with that money she has a target and she has fulfill it
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Rubyjade: 11:16am On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahaha.. even me grin. and I was already directing you to where you'll get her contact.

I hope he values what he has though.
unfortunately they don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by lekonso: 11:17am On Apr 03
pipnator00:
That's a resourceful women there.
Dear boyfriend, if you have more, please give her so she can enlarge the yam frying business.
Let her operate the business first and see how the business goes before adding additional money
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by Scamburster(m): 11:17am On Apr 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Everybody praising the woman for using the money well

What about the idiot and simpleton that sent her 250k for hair

No one is calling the man an idiot

This kind man hungry dey beat him mama and siblings for her house steadily

Just spoke my mind.
Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by StraightGaay: 11:17am On Apr 03
Jenny lay and co. Left the group chat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.