Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake (2958 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by vibemad007: 7:09pm On Apr 03
There was no light he was naked on d bed she didn't know he was naked also,she jumped on d bed to sleep, but Accidental landed on his dick and when he tried to push her away he rolled over n the rest was when u came in n saw us.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by EreluRoz: 7:14pm On Apr 03
Just forgive her and pray over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Elegantspiker(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03
I had a Yoruba course mate back then in my university days. This lady told my friend he visited a guy who I know very well and the guy mistakenly slept with her. Another time too, the guy still mistakenly slept with her. Surprise to say they weren't dating at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by EreluRoz: 7:38pm On Apr 03
Elegantspiker:
I had a Yoruba course mate back then in my university days. This lady told my friend he visited a guy who I know very well and the guy mistakenly slept with her. Another time too, the guy still mistakenly slept with her. Surprise to say they weren't dating at all.
He should pray for her
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Aboks(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03
Ok
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Elegantspiker(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
He should pray for her
Prayer is a passive solution to eventualities. Always take active measures.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Gift96: 9:43pm On Apr 03
Elegantspiker:

You don't know the power of dick.
She will make that mistake more than 50 times

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by dkidd: 9:44pm On Apr 03
I will mistakenly send her away

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Badmashiii: 9:49pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:

You're always supporting rubbish done by women on this platform.

Any man that ended up with you will truly be unfortunate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by BondRiv: 9:51pm On Apr 03
The tale of a promiscuous woman.
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Trevor125: 10:56pm On Apr 03
That's why I always say this,God mistakely a created women 🤔
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Proserpina: 11:04pm On Apr 03
grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by folake4u(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03
Forgive her and pray about it. Fight for your relationship.

Women in male dominated fields >>>>>

tongue
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Proserpina: 11:19pm On Apr 03
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by mhizsimi(f): 11:35pm On Apr 03
Prayer is the key wink

folake4u:
Forgive her and pray about it. Fight for your relationship.

Women in male dominated fields >>>>>

tongue
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Elegantspiker(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03
Gift96:

You don't know the power of dick.
She will make that mistake more than 50 times
Haha

Sure!

You need to hear how she sounded about it and her seriousness, it wasn't teasing talk.

A girl with a very calm demeanor.
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Seunpapa65: 2:44am On Apr 04
Women are very funny oo imagine by mistake something wey u dey on top 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by helinues: 4:55am On Apr 04
What's the title of this Nollywood movies?

grin
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Sirhush(m): 5:58am On Apr 04
Mistake indeed grin
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by folake4u(f): 6:05am On Apr 04
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin

He should go to his closet in War room and commit his girlfriend into God's hands. grin grin cheesy
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by folake4u(f): 6:05am On Apr 04
mhizsimi:
Prayer is the key wink

The master key that breaks every shackles. kiss wink
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by talk2hb1(m): 7:00am On Apr 04
vibemad007:
There was no light he was naked on d bed she didn't know he was naked also,she jumped on d bed to sleep, but Accidental landed on his dick and when he tried to push her away he rolled over n the rest was when u came in n saw us.

Are you planning to marry her Ni, do your do and Waka.
No big deal in it, it might be a mistake.
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by franchasofficia: 7:00am On Apr 04
EreluRoz:
He needs to fast for 40 days first before starting the prayer so that he can have a clear revelation wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Cassandraloius: 7:15am On Apr 04
Stupid mistake grin
They're fully aware of the fun they're having. Mtcheeew...
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by EreluRoz: 7:28am On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
He needs to fast for 40 days first before starting the prayer so that he can have a clear revelation wink
He should hold on to psalm91 the battle is of the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by Emmanuel900(m): 7:58am On Apr 04
There's nothing like mistakes in something like that.

When a woman have a very strong attraction for you having sex with her will be as easy as just falling on each other even if you are not dating or not even on speaking terms.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by NEUDUDE: 8:14am On Apr 04
Elegantspiker:
Prayer is a passive solution to eventualities. Always take active measures.

Its called Sarcasm. Shes being sarcastic. Sums up how they really see dudes who take that advice. A joke, Clown, slowpoke. Their names are endless grin
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by idahme(m): 8:16am On Apr 04
Any woman wey don enter street leave am for street like that e get why. A word is enough for the wise so they say, but the question is are you wise?
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by vibemad007: 8:31am On Apr 04
talk2hb1:

Are you planning to marry her Ni, do your do and Waka.
No big deal in it, it might be a mistake.
describe mistake
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by talk2hb1(m): 8:55am On Apr 04
vibemad007:
describe mistake
Reread my comments, it's not about the mistake I am talking about.
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by AcadaWriter: 9:14am On Apr 04
Re: When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake by excanny: 9:17am On Apr 04
It's not a mistake. Don't mind her. She's a LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Guys And Married Women / Why Do Women Love Hard / 4 Things Never To Say To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.