Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him (43461 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by djoe21(m): 7:56am On Apr 04
nairalee:
This lady got a good heart

Yes she has a heart of gold. However, I am even more impressed by James. I don't know how many men would agree to such marriage and be willing to take care of Brandon the way he has been.

I am quite sure he meant it when he said he would fight for guardianship even if the lady is no more.

Such a beautiful love story. Could pass for a movie. May God continue to bless them.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by diogo23: 8:08am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

You sent your angel in a human form to that young man....

It will be nearly impossible to see one Nigerian lady do this.

God bless her for this.
It's impossible
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Solofresh2: 8:11am On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

How we take like am?. Instead of cheating on him now what she did was fair.

God forbid I like bad things .
I can sense you are a jovial person. I like jovial people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Jewessgratitud3: 8:12am On Apr 04
Solofresh2:
I can sense you are a jovial person. I like jovial people
grin
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Reflect7: 8:14am On Apr 04
Amfem:
The definition of love in the west is very close to the eternal love that christ preached.
I haven't read such a soul inspiring news from Africa, not even one.

Genuine love can't forget! It burns even in death. Get healed brother Brandon!

Does that ''definition of love in the west'' also include the enslavement of Africans, colonisation and destructon of 100 African cities to erase traces of its civilisation, mass murder, and rape of Africa and the 'third world's' resources to enrich their countries to the point where they are so comfortable and rich they can afford these little, individual acts of ''Jesus love''?

Mentally colonised fool.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Reflect7: 8:19am On Apr 04
IF THS STORY HAD OCCURRED IN NIGERIA, EVERYONE PRAISING THIS ''WHITE ANGEL'' WOULD BE ABUSING THE NIGERIAN WOMAN FOR ''TURNING HER HUSBAND INTO HER ADOPTED CHILD'', INSTEAD OF REMAINING HIS WIFE.

THEY WILL EVEN CALL HER AN OLOSHO.

MENTALLY COLONISED PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Reflect7: 8:23am On Apr 04
Sanchez01:
Most people don’t know what is at play here and they think the lady is an angel. The divorce means she might get to hang on to some properties of the man or what they both have. The adoption means she gets tax cut/refund for being a ‘parent’ and taking care of an invalid. And another twist; she most likely is the beneficiary of his life insurance since they were married. And being brain dead, he certainly can’t think of removing her from his life insurance.

The lady is smart. She divorced him but kept him close. If he is being taken care of by his family, they could influence an updated life insurance policy/beneficiary.

She can still remarry while taking care of her ex husband and still get to be his life insurance beneficiary.

ARE YOU MINDING THESE BRITISH-COLONISED FREAKS?

ALL THEY SEE IS A ''WHITE ANGEL'' SENT BY THEIR ''WHITE JESUS''.

THAT'S THE LIMIT OF THEIR INTELLECT.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:24am On Apr 04
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Solofresh2: 8:25am On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

grin
Honestly the kind of joy I get when I meet jovial people ehn cheesy
I hate pride and toxicity
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Reflect7: 8:26am On Apr 04
AbujaCitiBlog:

If a man did the same, he would be attacked by women groups.

IF A NIGERIAN WOMAN DID THE SAME, SHE WOULD BE ATTACKED BY NIGERIANS.

They will even say she's using the man for ritual.

Nation of self-haters.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Jewessgratitud3: 8:32am On Apr 04
Solofresh2:
Honestly the kind of joy I get when I meet jovial people ehn cheesy
I hate pride and toxicity

Same here. I like jovial people. Life is too hard to be uptight. I avoid proud and egoistic people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51am On Apr 04
Dididrumz:

So you, as a Nigerian man, can you do what the new husband is doing?

Some of una go just open mouth talk anyhow.

I see nothing wrong in what the new husband is doing

Some of una go just open mouth waaahhh dey reply anyhow
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by na2016: 9:22am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

Impossible except the see what they will gain financially or otherwise from it.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by xavuv: 9:31am On Apr 04
See maturity
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by drimzsmoke(m): 11:16am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What are you saying You people just come online to say things you know nothing about!!!
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by drimzsmoke(m): 11:33am On Apr 04
folake4u:

Lol.

This is highly unnecessary of you to shade Nigerian women because nor be today this kind thing dey happen.

Lots of Nigerian women still stick to their sick husbands, even close to their death bed. They literally took the vow "In sickness and health" to another new level when they stay by their side.

Joke Silva has been standing with her sick husband (who has dementia) for years. Pray, tell me, is she a Kenyan woman?

Finally, you deserve the love you think you deserve.

The randy pastor Fatoyinbo, even after all the mess he had created, wife nursed him in sickness
Ondo state former governor as well
My mum's younger sister, her husband developed benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH) 10 years ago or more, he's been sexually inactive since then and my mum's younger sister is still with him. The list I have is endless!!!
These idiots will just come online and CAP shit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by folake4u(f): 11:40am On Apr 04
drimzsmoke:

The randy pastor Fatoyinbo, even after all the mess he had created, wife nursed him in sickness
Ondo state former governor as well
My mum's younger sister, her husband developed benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH) 10 years ago or more, he's been sexually inactive since then and my mum's younger sister is still with him. The list I have is endless!!!
These idiots will just come online and CAP shit!!!

I know right!

Nigerian women don suffer for Nairaland. One would think their own mothers are of Egyptian descent. cheesy

I'm sorry about what your aunty and husband are going through. It is emotionally and financially draining. Sending them ❤️&💡

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by drimzsmoke(m): 11:50am On Apr 04
folake4u:

I know right!

Nigerian women don suffer for Nairaland. One would think their own mothers are of Egyptian descent. cheesy

I'm sorry about what your aunty and husband are going through. It is emotionally and financially draining. Sending them ❤️&💡

As in!!!
Thanks a lot jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Ikaeniyan0: 11:52am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.
I disagree with you. There are ladies like this in Nigeria
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by pquaver(m): 11:55am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

Na him pension and properties... U dont just know
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by folake4u(f): 12:00pm On Apr 04
drimzsmoke:

As in!!!
Thanks a lot jare!!!

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by pholu88(f): 12:07pm On Apr 04
So emotional
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by luminouz(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04
Urgent1Million:
With tears rolling down my cheeks, I drop my ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
What a story!!
Who gives a fuq!!!
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by VonScott(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry
God bless her for this.
Equally Impossible To See A Nigerian Man Agree To This..

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Konquest: 3:17am On Apr 05
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by sharone21(f): 5:04pm On Apr 05
VonScott:
Equally Impossible To See A Nigerian Man Agree To This..

Lol
: Him never take woman wen get pikin finish na woman with adult man ex- husband( pikin) him go take.... He will even put spiritual 'sometins' to the whole scenario and swear say no be Redpiller, full blooded man like him their juju go work for( lol)....

E fit still put spy camera for house to see if he fit catch them two together when not at home... And may further do DNA on first daughter( lol).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Father Sleeping With Daughter / List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.