Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him (43465 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Adammamon: 2:47am On Apr 04
Adopt obi why? The fact say he they talk and behave like small pikin no means say he no well

MICHEALADEX:
I should have adopted your president in 2017...
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by pretydiva(f): 3:03am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

You sent your angel in a human form to that young man....

It will be nearly impossible to see one Nigerian lady do this.

God bless her for this.
If it were to be the other way,can you do it? Can your sisters? Y'all are quick to bash Nigerian women. Mctewww

3 Likes

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by PureNigerDeltan(m): 3:09am On Apr 04
There are more people like this there. They understand the sacredness and sacrosanct nature of relationships. No be hear whey money na the background of everything!!! This country tueeh!!
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by FireUpNow(m): 3:49am On Apr 04
I am short of words
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by ScarletBrace(m): 3:56am On Apr 04
obinna58:
Is he her son now? Olosho in her no gree

I hope she helps him to still perform his manly duties

Seeing everything from this your olosho lense is worrying.
Get off this sick mindset. You could be badly damaged before 40.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by tammyf: 4:17am On Apr 04
oluwaseyi0:
God bless her,she is ready to stay till the very end

And she can easily remarry while still taking care of him
Did u read the article atall?
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 4:34am On Apr 04
Dididrumz:

I've gone through all your mentions and replies on this thread, and at this point, I can safely and without any doubts conclude that you, in particular, your mom really failed at raising you. You were most probably raise by a goat, and you called that goat "mom".

If not so, I don't see any reason why you should be calling out and throwing shades at someone else's mom when you didn't make complete sense from your first comment on the thread.

Now, answer me this, as a Nigerian man, can you do what the new husband did?

I know say you no go answer, goat.
Let me answer the one I know about you.

You were definitely raised by a road side harlot and you called the harlot mom.

Next time, don't dabble into what you know nothing about in your bid to sound like a defensive SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 4:37am On Apr 04
pretydiva:

If it were to be the other way,can you do it? Can your sisters? Y'all are quick to bash Nigerian women. Mctewww

k
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 4:38am On Apr 04
McLizbae:
@bold, you are very wrong and you know you are already.
I am not wrong ma.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Emmanuel909090: 5:03am On Apr 04
She is an angel.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by sharone21(f): 5:32am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

Big lie

Easy for me to do!
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:12am On Apr 04
Amfem:
The definition of love in the west is very close to the eternal love that christ preached.
I haven't read such a soul inspiring news from Africa, not even one.

Genuine love can't forget! It burns even in death. Get healed brother Brandon!

Their systems is all about love also. They care about humanity. You see the African race. lipsrsealed
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by KIDfurniture(m): 6:13am On Apr 04
Nigerian women re not normal o. I think I understand why she divorced him first & adopted him. They are very good at only sleeping around for money.

Dididrumz:

Una read this kind piece finish and na only Nigerian women una see to attack knowing fully well that no Nigerian man will agree to do what the new husband did.

Sometimes some of una dey make me vex with the way una take dey attack women like you're any better.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:13am On Apr 04
KIDfurniture:
Naija woman ke! A naija woman will rrnage for his untimely death with her own mother fast fast. Naija women that grew up in poverty tend to act wild and have evil plans especially the police mothers . They are evil.

U just use style drag wunmi and her mom grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:14am On Apr 04
Proserpina:
It will be nearly impossible because a Nigerian man will still see a man in such a vegetative state as one who could still mount his wife when he's not around.

It's crazy you all don't breed love and kindness but somehow want your Nigerian women express love and kindness.

Sorry oooo, you get what you formed.

I’m a man but I totally agree with you lol
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by KIDfurniture(m): 6:16am On Apr 04
God will destroy All ur enemies & grant u all ur heart desires.

Amen

MyVILLAGEpeople:

U just use style drag wunmi and her mom grin
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:17am On Apr 04
advanceDNA:

She divorce the guy and still retain the $3,822 per month by a legal guardian, including tax evading .....

Disability Benefit update

.na yahoo girl she be.... grin

When will you guys ever appreciate something good ? Hian

2 Likes

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:18am On Apr 04
KIDfurniture:
God will destroy All ur enemies & grant u all ur heart desires.

Amen

Amen my brother cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by sweetkev(m): 6:19am On Apr 04
sharone21:

Big lie

Easy for me to do!
grin
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by elguaje(m): 6:22am On Apr 04
This can be a big story line for a movie
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by advanceDNA: 7:05am On Apr 04
MyVILLAGEpeople:

When will you guys ever appreciate something good ? Hian

Don't me wrong....I do appreciate what she's doing.....That doesn't mean I won't point out that she's a yahoo girl grin grin
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 7:12am On Apr 04
sharone21:

Big lie

Easy for me to do!
God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by obinna58(m): 7:25am On Apr 04
ScarletBrace:

Seeing everything from this your olosho lense is worrying.
Get off this sick mindset. You could be badly damaged before 40.
The society no gree me comot mind
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by aremubabs: 7:27am On Apr 04
I can't understand why people are praising this woman.

She is just being a smart woman. This is what we say about men. Men are too easily fooled by the antics of women.

By adopting her former husband, she is on a salary for life.

I don't have a problem with her remarrying. She has her life ahead of her and needs sex and all that. But don't jump into the conclusion that she is a good woman because she adopted her former husband as her son. If you know the benefits that comes with taking charge of a disabled family member, you would know that this woman is just using her head like every woman does.

Men love with their hearts, women love with their heads.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:40am On Apr 04
tankoagaie:
what a confusion
An entanglement.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:42am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.
How many Nigerian men will take this the way James the second husband has done?

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 7:44am On Apr 04
CharlotteFlair:
How many Nigerian men will take this the way James the second husband has done?
A handful. grin
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:47am On Apr 04
Raalsalghul:

grin grin grin grin
Can a Nigerian man do what second hubby did?
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:48am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
A handful. grin
Leemao
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by djoe21(m): 7:51am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

And you think there are many Nigerian men who would do what James is doing?

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:52am On Apr 04
aremubabs:
I can't understand why people are praising this woman.

She is just being a smart woman. This is what we say about men. Men are too easily fooled by the antics of women.

By adopting her former husband, she is on a salary for life.

I don't have a problem with her remarrying. She has her life ahead of her and needs sex and all that. But don't jump into the conclusion that she is a good woman because she adopted her former husband as her son. If you know the benefits that comes with taking charge of a disabled family member, you would know that this woman is just using her head like every woman does.

Men love with their hearts, women love with their heads.
Na you Sabi Mr analyzer!
Sha, James said if anything happens to his wife, he swears to adopt the disabled.
You can now follow the trail cheesy
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:54am On Apr 04
pretydiva:

Let them bash, that's what NL males love to do.
Most of them didn't see where the new hubby vowed to take over if anything happened to his wife Kris. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.