Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him (43467 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Proserpina: 9:59pm On Apr 03

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by idahme(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03
sacajawea:
His immediate family nko?

This is where Nigerian society looks better, if the wife divorces the family will step in to take charge of him but oyibo matter tire me. Some persons don't even know their relatives not to talk of having care from them.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 10:02pm On Apr 03
folake4u:

You've run out of words to say and that's why you're deflecting. Pele, I totally understand.

You should also try using the online dictionary yourself instead of throwing words around.

Udo! kiss
Deflecting ke? grin

Run out of words? Nah, nor be for someone like me. grin

There's a reason why I don't want to stretch this further with you and it's out of respect for someone. So let's leave it that way.

Apologies if you feel offended by any words I used at you.

2 Likes

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 10:03pm On Apr 03
Proserpina:
Making issue out of nothing? You labeled a nation, your nation's women with lack of kindness and empathy yet you claim it is nothing when you are called out for it? Does that mean your quest for likes and cheers overshadow your ability to reason from a balance perspective? You had to shun reality to believe and state your delusions for cheap Nl likes? Is that what is at play? Because I really do not get what is "nothing" about you labelling Nigerian women.

Sir, you don not qualify to judge a person's intelligence has you have not shown in previous or recent comments on this thread as one who is capable of reasoning.

What's the difference between totally and nearly impossible Einstein? grin

Most Nl commenters suffer herd mentality, your post which was the first one this thread influences the opinion of others. I personally came for you because of that. Next time you don't want counter opinions do well not to make degenerating hasty generalizing comments that labels a whole gender if you can't form balanced opinion.

No hard feelings!
You're now making this a personal fight.

I personally gave you the "k" reply twice just to ward an irrelevant attention seeking fellow like you off.

That should send a message of "I don't regard you" but still yet, you keep coming.

Please I will advise you to refrain from that and don't mistake me for your Dad at home.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Forkthiefnubu: 10:06pm On Apr 03
Wao some ppl are capable of true true love , this is the highest level of love I have ever seen
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Proserpina: 10:15pm On Apr 03

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 10:20pm On Apr 03
Proserpina:
You know what I like about people who drop from their mothers back like you? Your emotional outburst when you are called to defend your logic! grin

You go paranoid and start typing gibberish.

I'm not here for whatever silly nonsense you typed and your daddy issues you have at home, I'm here for you to defend your submission.

If you know you are not mentally deep enough to defend yourself quit making blanket statements on issues. Nl really gives narrow-minded lots like you swell time. Visit other brain tasking forums and watch yourselves fade into oblivion.
You have spent an hour on my mention and I keep giving you the "furck off" reply, that should tell you how worthless you're to me.

You may wish to tag your mom along, and I will give you both same treatment.

🤍🤍🌹

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by SVC6000: 10:24pm On Apr 03
Just give this story few weeks in NIGERIA..
Obijandon production 56 iweka road go product, direct, edit, bring location,
The name go be FOR BETA 4 WORSE.
NIGERIA NEW MOVIE LOADING.... .........................
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Jewessgratitud3: 10:34pm On Apr 03
Solofresh2:
Lol na this kind news una like to dey read

How we take like am?. Instead of cheating on him now what she did was fair.

God forbid I like bad things .
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Killermamba: 10:39pm On Apr 03
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

You sent your angel in a human form to that young man....

It will be nearly impossible to see one Nigerian lady do this.

God bless her for this.
no Nigerian husband will even agree. We too get wahala
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Princeton92(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03
tankoagaie:
what a confusion

Is it really??.... Kindly think again please
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Proserpina: 10:48pm On Apr 03

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Apr 03
The bottom line of this story is that she needed regular sex and her ex-husband regular disability check...any other thing na long story

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 10:50pm On Apr 03
Proserpina:
Dude! Defend your logic or take a walk of shame. That's the point!

You are very delusional to think I think anything of your tantrums.
Still waiting for you to tag your mom too.

You both deserve the treatment I give.

🤍🤍🌹🌹
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Proserpina: 10:52pm On Apr 03

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by IrawoKross: 10:56pm On Apr 03
Proserpina:
I dictate where this conversation goes and I have found a very good destination which is:

Defend your logic or take a walk of shame.

The earlier you do any of the option the better for you
Kindly tag you mom along, don't just dictate the conversation by forgetting to tag the woman that failed to raise you upright.

Do this and I will defend it, but if you can't, then walk away in shame. 🤍🤍🌹🌹🌹

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by OKOATA(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03
She respected her husband by divorcing him so when she sleeps with another man it won't be like adultery. She won't remarry but she can sleep with anyone. Cool of her.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by OKOATA(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03
oluwaseyi0:
God bless her,she is ready to stay till the very end

And she can easily remarry while still taking care of him
She divorced cos she didn't want to commit adultery. She's already remarried too.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by naija4life247: 11:09pm On Apr 03
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

Nothing like near impossible to see a Nigerian do this, it is IMPOSSIBLE. God will never send such a person to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Seunpapa65: 11:19pm On Apr 03
The woman don't want to be denied servicing cheesy grin
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by 43Ronin: 11:33pm On Apr 03
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.
Lol. By being his guarding that means govt will be paying her at least $20k as disability benefit to take care of the man.so she will never need to work in her life again Lol she's smart
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by ComeToJesus: 11:48pm On Apr 03
The enemy only comes to destroy, steal and kill.

Jesus came to give life and restore hope. If he can only believe, the Healer can get him back on his feet and strengthen his nerves and atrophied muscles.

The Creator has all the spare parts needed to change any ailing part.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Apr 03
geezville86:
From another angle, this looks like a sound tax avoidance strategy which for all intents and purposes is completely legal. Before re-marrying, the woman would have been untethered from the disadvantages associated with reporting family income for folks with spouses, while also taking advantage of any tax credits/benefits for an infirm dependant.

In any case, she has done well by her husband in providing him with all the care he needs.

!!!
You see it too? She claims she wants to take care of him, but why is the man now in a nursing home? She'll soon abandon him altogether while simultaneously reaping the benefits of her ' adopted child'
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Dididrumz(m): 12:07am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.

KIDfurniture:
Naija woman ke! A naija woman will rrnage for his untimely death with her own mother fast fast. Naija women that grew up in poverty tend to act wild and have evil plans especially the police mothers . They are evil.

Una read this kind piece finish and na only Nigerian women una see to attack knowing fully well that no Nigerian man will agree to do what the new husband did.

Sometimes some of una dey make me vex with the way una take dey attack women like you're any better.

2 Likes

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Dididrumz(m): 12:18am On Apr 04
Emeskhalifa:
Omooorrrr no Nigerian lady will do this. I repeat no Nigerian lady will do this out of love

So you, as a Nigerian man, can you do what the new husband is doing?

Some of una go just open mouth talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Daeaad: 12:20am On Apr 04
Check well, there is something else
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Dididrumz(m): 12:36am On Apr 04
IrawoKross:
Kindly tag you mom along, don't just dictate the conversation by forgetting to tag the woman that failed to raise you upright.

Do this and I will defend it, but if you can't, then walk away in shame. 🤍🤍🌹🌹🌹

I've gone through all your mentions and replies on this thread, and at this point, I can safely and without any doubts conclude that you, in particular, your mom really failed at raising you. You were most probably raise by a goat, and you called that goat "mom".

If not so, I don't see any reason why you should be calling out and throwing shades at someone else's mom when you didn't make complete sense from your first comment on the thread.

Now, answer me this, as a Nigerian man, can you do what the new husband did?

I know say you no go answer, goat.

1 Like

Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by Shikena(m): 12:57am On Apr 04
Many Nigerian ladies have the heart to do it but the larger environment within our culture would make it almost impossible. Naija women that have done things close to this had to totally cutoff from our people and get surrounded by like-minded people. Forget the fake religious/spiritual outlook, we are primarily a "I better pass my neighbor" mindset people and this type of challenge won't fit that bill grin

IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

God bless her for this.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by NaBanga: 1:22am On Apr 04
nairalee:
This lady got a good heart

She may have a good heart, but there is a key element missing from this story. They are Americans and he likely received a huge financial settlement from the accident. His legal guardian has all power and authority over those funds.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by McLizbae: 1:53am On Apr 04
@bold, you are very wrong and you know you are already.
IrawoKross:
God!!! cry

[/b]It will be nearly impossible to see one Nigerian lady do this.[b]

God bless her for this.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by BigManny: 2:09am On Apr 04
oluwaseyi0:
God bless her,she is ready to stay till the very end

And she can easily remarry while still taking care of him

If you had read the story, you'll see she's remarried already.
Re: Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him by winner37(m): 2:42am On Apr 04
Nigerian women how far about this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.