Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad (19055 Views)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:16am On Apr 04
SamueItemi337:
Maybe it's the infection that changed the baby's DNA
grin

Perfect Excuse when the DNA test is finally done and comes out Negative grin
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by tobenuel(m): 10:17am On Apr 04
Yoruba girls are too loud

why is she shouting, with her manly voice

she's heavily bleached.. what a knuckles

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Jagabanarmy: 10:17am On Apr 04
saphiere:
In the midst of the ongoing DNA controversy surrounding the late singer Mohbad, startling revelations have emerged from the sister of Mohbad's wife, Wunmi. She disclosed that her sister contracted multiple infections from her deceased husband, Mohbad. These revelations surfaced following the demand made by Mohbad's father for a DNA test to be conducted on the singer's son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmC9MUVSpjE
Oga, tell ur sister to do the DNA test.. Nigeria is the headquarter of paternity fraud in Africa. But , must you said this about Imole? It's uncalled for

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Negroid001(m): 10:17am On Apr 04
The more reason we need to conduct the DNA test.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18am On Apr 04
Rocky247:
They're coming small small. These people are evil.If you think these people have not done the DNA and the result was negative you are not smart enough
We already know grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by oyeb15: 10:18am On Apr 04
Mobad known father is not his real father. The man himself know that's why he never feel sad but quickly bury him.
Mobad too is not d real father of dat boy wumi born.

It's a generational thing. Anything goes in Nigeria, nurses swap babies,some housewives get boyfriends but something will still tell u dat this child is different.

If DNA become compulsory in Nigeria, many surnames will change

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Frigga13: 10:21am On Apr 04
Thank
dominique:

What has the father been doing with his dead son's name all these months? He even released music and splashed his dead son's photo all over the promo poster. Wumni and her family has kept quite for over 8 months? What did that get them? Insults curses and accusations. At this point let everybody come out and cuss themselves out. No he only una get craze for head. Abeg make we hear word about this property talk. Every day property this property that. How much is the property sef? Almost all his posthumous music revenue will be going to Naira Marley label. It didn't look like he made much income when he broke out of the label because promoters were scared to include him in shows. Someone that was rushed to the hospital on okada, which property did he have wey you no wan make person hear word?

Whichever you chose to look at it.. even if na broom he left .. Na property.

Baba can do everything legit with his son name or any other as he wills or chooses .. is his son... and his right

Never asked for much..

Let say he’s your father and the late being your blood..
will you be making this comment on top nothing..

They lady is quiet because she’s guilty.. all this ones she doing is gra gra to absolve pressure.

Let her thank her gods that she’s dealing with a quiet human

Humans are crazy and some will teach her foolish well

You know what killed SA ‘s . AKA..

He messed with the wrong family..

The lady and everyone around is messing the man ..he has no strong being

If not..

Her chapter for don close .. with the kid sef.

Humanity is evil .. no be everyone Dey clap like you
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by legityahoo: 10:21am On Apr 04
SamueItemi337:
Maybe it's the infection that changed the baby's DNA
I dey tell you truth don dey show face
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by charlypoker(m): 10:21am On Apr 04
If Wumi's hands are clean, she should go ahead with the DNA. What is stopping her from doing that. She could be hiding something

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by dalongjnr: 10:21am On Apr 04
Shut up and go and do the DNA test for the boy!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by descartes400: 10:22am On Apr 04
saphiere:
In the midst of the ongoing DNA controversy surrounding the late singer Mohbad, startling revelations have emerged from the sister of Mohbad's wife, Wunmi. She disclosed that her sister contracted multiple infections from her deceased husband, Mohbad. These revelations surfaced following the demand made by Mohbad's father for a DNA test to be conducted on the singer's son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmC9MUVSpjE

How convenient, trash talk!
The DEAD is not alive to defend himself!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:23am On Apr 04
Frigga13:
Guilty are always afraid when no one dey chase em

Sister wan chase clout.. Na with dead person .. on top wetin no concern you.

This family is evil.. real evil..

On top DNA matter.. for you to claim your legit son .. and live happily ever after.

Mohbad so called mother is the real architect of all these.. his hatred for the husband is what’s consuming her.. and the fact that the boy so aligned with his father is painful to her..
.. she’s even bold with her promiscuity .

Having been bash she snaked back and pushed the wumi girl .. that one receive am hot.. snailed back and hand over to this shameless bingo

Meanwhile them Dey abuse the man of fighting for his son property.. same property all of them Dey cash out from

Poverty is evil..

Just messed humans up like complete fools

And walahi this wummi family never knew riches will come their way .. Na why dem Dey act like hyenas

And Na so e go disappear without trace

Impish fools
Lesson to Learn from this:

Always stay light years away from poor people with entitlement mentality.

Wisdom was far from mohbad for him to wife a party girl used by his fellow celebrities.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:25am On Apr 04
sylve11:
The kind family Mobhad from come and the kind family him married to. I nor get words to describe am.

God abeg o. embarassed sad cool

They families both deserve each other

grin
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:26am On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:
They are slowly coming out.
Now a smart person will know that they are trying to justify Wunmi infidelity.

So we would not blame her for it since Mohbad is also enmeshed in infidelity.

Right now stop calling Liam Mohbad son

Case closed

That’s the point.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Olamideayomide(m): 10:27am On Apr 04
What's the meaning of this video now?
Please allow the dead to rest
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by finallybusy: 10:29am On Apr 04
He was servicing anything in skirts. Na normal thing. My guy was one of Timaya’s boys wey no gree blow. He was with multiple women daily. Now, imagine how many women throw themselves at the established star.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Badguy77(m): 10:29am On Apr 04
Who born this werey? Chai see fingers like boli omo some men dey try sha smh
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Frigga13: 10:30am On Apr 04
I
99thEnemy:

Wisdom was far from mohbad for him to wife a party girl used by his fellow celebrities.

Tor..
but then,
A lot we don’t know about tomorrow..
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Way4orward: 10:31am On Apr 04
Tell that your sister to go and do the DNA

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Crafteck1: 10:31am On Apr 04
saphiere:
Wunmi really tired to stay with such a person. I think Wunmi needs to sue that Mohbad father. Giving someone an infection is a criminal offense. It's treated as attempted murder.

Hmmm... Hes not around to defend himself now right, its also possible she gave him the infecs... With these kimd of inlaws.... Which man go wan live long
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:31am On Apr 04
Rocky247:
They're coming small small. These people are evil.If you think these people have not done the DNA and the result was negative you are not smart enough

You said it all!

They have done it and now looking for an excuse to back the paternity fraud.

If your wife or girl friend is pro-wunmi, run for your dear life! She is a member of “Team Hoes”

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by tollyboy5(m): 10:31am On Apr 04
99thEnemy:

He was warned but was in love.
Alagidi kind of love

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:32am On Apr 04
Rocky247:

You said it all!

If your wife or girl friend is pro-wunmi, run for your dear life! She is a member of “Team Hoe’s”

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Crafteck1: 10:33am On Apr 04
dominique:

What has the father been doing with his dead son's name all these months? He even released music and splashed his dead son's photo all over the promo poster. Wumni and her family has kept quite for over 8 months? What did that get them? Insults curses and accusations. At this point let everybody come out and cuss themselves out. No he only una get craze for head. Abeg make we hear word about this property talk. Every day property this property that. How much is the property sef? Almost all his posthumous music revenue will be going to Naira Marley label. It didn't look like he made much income when he broke out of the label because promoters were scared to include him in shows. Someone that was rushed to the hospital on okada, which property did he have wey you no wan make person hear word?

Omoooo... On top dna....

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:33am On Apr 04
Frigga13:
I

Tor..
but then,
A lot we don’t know about tomorrow..

There is absolutely nothing to gain tomorrow from such.

I didn’t mean Poor people in general.

I specifically mean “poor people with entitlement mentality “
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by tollyboy5(m): 10:33am On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

You said it all!

If your wife or girl friend is pro-wunmi, run for your dear life! She is a member of “Team Hoes”
That was what I was telling my guy. For the fact that many ladies are standing up for the wumi shows we're in trouble in this con3.
Same way I see ladies referring to Tonto dike as role model

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Oshokhai69: 10:34am On Apr 04
dominique:

Hmmm Dominique you don come again 🤔
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Alayiwola: 10:34am On Apr 04
You get am,reverse phsycology
Yugoslavia247:
They are slowly coming out.
Now a smart person will know that they are trying to justify Wunmi infidelity.

So we would not blame her for it since Mohbad is also enmeshed in infidelity.

Right now stop calling Liam Mohbad son

Case closed

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Apr 04
Lies
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by HRMK: 10:35am On Apr 04
hahaha.....look at this simpleton fooling herself!was mohbad the only man wunmi was sleeping with?how does that explain her refusal to perform #dna on her son?she would have bn happy to have it!afterthought!!
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by 99thEnemy(m): 10:35am On Apr 04
tollyboy5:

He was warned but was in love.
Alagidi kind of love
That type wey the dey Blind, Deaf and Dumb

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Theoarhics: 10:35am On Apr 04
This one don bleach tire. Her hands are facing are corporating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Booty-full Killer!! You Have To See This Nigerian Big Butt Breaking Balls / Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.