Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad (19021 Views)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by yinkkus: 5:58pm On Apr 04
Weknowbetter:
ARE THEY GOING TO DISTURB THE DECEASED FOR HIS DNA FOR THE TEST? THEY CANT USE MOHBAD FATHER(?) FOR SAMPLE AS HE WASNT MOHBAD REAL FATHER. NO REAL FATHER WOULD DO THE THINGS HES DONE. NO LOVE NO RESEMBLES NOTHING BUT TRYING TO GAIN FAME FROM THE DECEASED. THE SO CALL DAD NEEDS THE DNA TEST FOR MOBAD

FYI they can take samples from Mohbad(dead or alive) any of his body part that has cells , from anywhere , reason he is not buried yet.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by callmenazarene: 5:59pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
Wunmi really tired to stay with such a person. I think Wunmi needs to sue that Mohbad father. Giving someone an infection is a criminal offense. It's treated as attempted murder.
...just give yourself an assessment of your submission. Be guided with fantastic reasoning! Wumi only played on the gullible.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Coronavirus1: 7:36pm On Apr 04
Your sister is olosho that send mobad to his early grave.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by dollar124(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
Wunmi really tired to stay with such a person. I think Wunmi needs to sue that Mohbad father. Giving someone an infection is a criminal offense. It's treated as attempted murder.
In your failed attempt to sound woke, hope you know how foolish you sound?
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Drone95(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04
What's all this nonsense self.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Ilekokonit: 1:15am On Apr 05
tooth4tooth:
Her character is like the colour of her hands. Irritating!! undecided

As in. No matter how justified what she is saying is, it is a complete turn off when a woman starts talking and acting like a tout. Thats what Nollywood taught our women - how to be shameless, loud, uncouth and disgusting in public and on social media. Even sef, some Agberos are more measured in their speech than some of these women who behave like animals in human skin.

And this one husband go talk say him get wife for house o. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by ThatFairGuy1: 4:45am On Apr 05
No iota of sense in this
saphiere:
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by albert2512: 4:23pm On Apr 07
saphiere:
In the midst of the ongoing DNA controversy surrounding the late singer Mohbad, startling revelations have emerged from the sister of Mohbad's wife, Wunmi. She disclosed that her sister contracted multiple infections from her deceased husband, Mohbad. These revelations surfaced following the demand made by Mohbad's father for a DNA test to be conducted on the singer's son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmC9MUVSpjE

Emotional blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike / Toke Makinwa Sends Lunch Money To Her Twitter Fans / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Shows Love To The Less Priviledged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.