Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad (19044 Views)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by seniormallam(m): 11:21am On Apr 04
The Wumi's recent rant about DNA is all about Mohbad's mother asking for DNA for the first time, that's why all hell went lose...........the only Mohbad's mother they are using to cover the DNA issue has also supported the DNA stuff, that's how wunmi went crazy since last week

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by kabanayol9(m): 11:32am On Apr 04
Story Story, tell your sister to go do D.n.a
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Ashirioluwa: 11:32am On Apr 04
saphiere:
Wunmi really tired to stay with such a person. I think Wunmi needs to sue that Mohbad father. Giving someone an infection is a criminal offense. It's treated as attempted murder.

I heard you girl, but she liked it when the guy was alive and the going was good.

Audio infections.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by delzbaba(m): 11:36am On Apr 04
This one is an expert in shifting the goal post, from one excuse to the other any man that's unlucky to settle down with this one will really suffer.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by DOM7: 11:57am On Apr 04
How did you know that she is not the one that infected him?
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by dododawa1: 12:13pm On Apr 04
Some family

Men

NOTED.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Tobadessss: 12:23pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
Wunmi really tired to stay with such a person. I think Wunmi needs to sue that Mohbad father. Giving someone an infection is a criminal offense. It's treated as attempted murder.

Having sh** for brains should be treated as mental case.

If Mohbad was your bio-bro, so you will collect money to suppress the truth about his only heir paternity!

I hope you only posted this for clout, not a true definition of your IQ....MEHNN

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by obaidan: 12:28pm On Apr 04
saphiere:

Ok we dun hear, we apologize for the infection, she can now rest and go for d DNA. Abi na becos of infection she no go do DNA

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Empresa: 12:31pm On Apr 04
All the while they were eating mohbad's money when he was alive, she didn't open her mouth to talk trash. Now mohbad is no more, she open mouth de disrespect the guy.

I'm sure by now, wunmi knows mohbad is not the Father of her child either because she has done a secret DNA or knew right from the beginning. That's the only reason she doesn't want to the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Kingzmate(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04
OKAY END OF DISCUSSION grin

MOMENT OF TRUTH CONTRACTED SERIES OF COUPLE OF INFECTIONS, SO THE DNA TEST MAY NOT BE 100% CORRECT cheesy

ASAMBALA cool
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Tobadessss: 12:31pm On Apr 04
saphiere:

Your IQ is confirmed.....sh**ty brain.

Na infection change the child's DNA??

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Wallade(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04
saphiere:

You don dey kolo

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by ManDemMaCall(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04
Bumbo Clat Babylon!

I guess they've done a secret DNA for the boy and the result came out negative shocked

This mugu is only chasing clout on behalf of her LovePeddler sister grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by obaidan: 12:41pm On Apr 04
chronique:
This is actually becoming very irritating. I now think this girl's family has something to hide.
Na now u just dey think am. This matter simple aswear. Do DNA turn this long wahala, no be to do the DNA and shame Mohbad's dad and now have the bragging right and shame the man? E no hard at all to see who dey hide something

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by AdemolaA2: 12:51pm On Apr 04
SamueItemi337:
Maybe it's the infection that changed the baby's DNA

I was thinking the same too .. of what relevance is it to conducting a dna test at this point ?
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by bobbiiee: 12:52pm On Apr 04
There is nothing in cheating to be celebrated. One common trait with all cheating women is the ability to discredit their husbands. They all speak badlyly of their husbands even when those men are laying down their lives for them.

There is a level of complaint I hear from a married woman that makes me know she's about to start cheating, or lshe has started already.

MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Weather your sister contacted leprosy, K-Leg virus, Sharpless nyash infection, coke and fanta bleaching color disease from Mohbad,
She must do that DNA test. angry angry

Married women now fear DNA test more than HIV test, Very shocking grin

I don't blame them, The married woman I f*cked early last month (Southern Kaduna woman), Called her husband "stupid soft man and very useless". During our pillow talk.

Imagine committing adultery and still insulting the man that paid your bride price

I pity men housing and feeding a cheating wife undecided
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by NothingDoMe: 1:10pm On Apr 04
dominique:

What has the father been doing with his dead son's name all these months? He even released music and splashed his dead son's photo all over the promo poster. Wumni and her family has kept quite for over 8 months? What did that get them? Insults curses and accusations. At this point let everybody come out and cuss themselves out. No he only una get craze for head. Abeg make we hear word about this property talk. Every day property this property that. How much is the property sef? Almost all his posthumous music revenue will be going to Naira Marley label. It didn't look like he made much income when he broke out of the label because promoters were scared to include him in shows. Someone that was rushed to the hospital on okada, which property did he have wey you no wan make person hear word?
Hmmm
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04
A story to kick against the conduction of DNA. grin
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by blackboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04
The sister is .....how can you believe your sister who cannot do a simple DNA test.
I understand, it's normal to support your sister but at least common sense will tell you she is lying

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by sangresan(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04
Karimo oloriburuku. People are already writing petitions to the U.S. government to have your nursing license withdrawn for saying you used to prescribe sleeping pills for MohBad.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Bellotelli: 3:32pm On Apr 04
The knuckles though grin
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by yinkkus: 4:51pm On Apr 04
saphiere:

Still a mere accusation, the dead can't contradict what is said about him/her ..... I will be wise not to take the report hook, line and sinker...may be and may not be true.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by mediclife1987(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
In the midst of the ongoing DNA controversy surrounding the late singer Mohbad, startling revelations have emerged from the sister of Mohbad's wife, Wunmi. She disclosed that her sister contracted multiple infections from her deceased husband, Mohbad. These revelations surfaced following the demand made by Mohbad's father for a DNA test to be conducted on the singer's son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmC9MUVSpjE

She could have contracted those infections from her serial fûcking around, so you just confirmed the allegations na...
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04
Rocky247:
They're coming small small. These people are evil.If you think these people have not done the DNA and the result was negative you are not smart enough
God bless you, you are the smartest person in Nigeria currently. Imagine simple task, they went online. That baby has no link with Mohbad at all

1 Like

Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by Weknowbetter: 5:15pm On Apr 04
ARE THEY GOING TO DISTURB THE DECEASED FOR HIS DNA FOR THE TEST? THEY CANT USE MOHBAD FATHER(?) FOR SAMPLE AS HE WASNT MOHBAD REAL FATHER. NO REAL FATHER WOULD DO THE THINGS HES DONE. NO LOVE NO RESEMBLES NOTHING BUT TRYING TO GAIN FAME FROM THE DECEASED. THE SO CALL DAD NEEDS THE DNA TEST FOR MOBAD
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by yinkkus: 5:17pm On Apr 04
dominique:

What has the father been doing with his dead son's name all these months? He even released music and splashed his dead son's photo all over the promo poster. Wumni and her family has kept quite for over 8 months? What did that get them? Insults curses and accusations. At this point let everybody come out and cuss themselves out. No he only una get craze for head. Abeg make we hear word about this property talk. Every day property this property that. How much is the property sef? Almost all his posthumous music revenue will be going to Naira Marley label. It didn't look like he made much income when he broke out of the label because promoters were scared to include him in shows. Someone that was rushed to the hospital on okada, which property did he have wey you no wan make person hear word?

For your information, Mohbad still worth millions, even if some desperados are still sitting and controlling his accounts even before death, you may not rate him as high as some artistes and also because of issues he had with his records label, but at that , this guy put out another album outside marlian records and do you think is just beans to put out records and recording videos after videos, to shoot a a single video is worth millions , let alone endorsement deals ..do you know the worth of touring from shows to shows?....and so on and so forth.....he had his record label....
There is money in entertainment and Mohbad has come a long way , at all ,at all.... millionaire....
He used to take care of Wunmi financially when he was alive and he's got talents, money coming steadily... Wunmi sister attested to a very expensive golden material he bought for her sister(Wunmi) and he was doing well for others financially, he got a massive stores for her mother quickly , after the woman return, he was okay financially.....

And as artiste with works done , your royalties continues.....the royalties from marlian records will still be revisited and reviewed.....for more fairness to his advantage...but that will come later okay, as a continuation of justice for him..

Mohbad still has what these desperate ones are fighting for....even thou they suffocated him while alive.
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by yinkkus: 5:27pm On Apr 04
Risingblue008:
I get bored when dis mobbah of a thing comes up.
Can't the dead bury the dead again?
Leave d young man to rest in peace na,
And i knw say na property dem dey drag so
I feel diappointed when this matter comes up here

Property? when the cause of his death is suspicious!? Who does that!? What happens to justice first!?
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by yinkkus: 5:44pm On Apr 04
spencekat:
Make una allow the dead to rest for yonder naa. Which kin family be all this?

Fight for justice for the dead won't allow talk like this to go until justice is got...if you understand...
Re: My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad by yinkkus: 5:50pm On Apr 04
Echo50:
No more reasons to doubt the story about the young boy that it is not mohbad son. The truth remains that, the boy is not mohbad son but for how mohbad died is now the point of investigation.
No need doing any DNA cos it is crystal clear that the boy is not his son.
The question now is that, what lead to the death of mohbad.

I have every reason to believe that, the boy is not mohbad son base on this cover up story

The paternity of a child is not only in theory even if there are millions reasons suggesting the child in question is a bastard already, confirmation is still needed for legal steps and to put bastard where he belongs......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reality Star Cee C Shares New Photos / Cybercrime: Don’t Mislead People -Ruggedman Warns Naira Marley / Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.