Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply (28086 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Paramount01(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04
YeyeGbami:
Thank God for planning, i can stay off grid for as long as i want. If you get money, make future plans.

I might have seen this coming

Are you using solar?
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Devaro: 12:13pm On Apr 04
okeyley:
scam government

Instead of them to tell us say we don increase light bill. they all started whining on how it is the rich that will bear the increase.

Government by scammers, thieves, drug lords and addicts, Yahoo Yahoo people always thinking of ways to inflict pains and hardship on the populace .

But one day monkey go go market him no go come back.

There own type of monkey do go and come back only death they can not cheat shikena
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Ahmedona: 12:13pm On Apr 04
UHLmoving:

Tinubu is out to swindle Nigerians so his son could wear wristwatch of 2billion dollars:

Fuel price increased!

Diesel increased!

Food prices increased!

Electricity bill increased

Tax net widened!

VAT to be increased to 15%

And no tangible improvement.

What do you expect from a man who dealt with white chalk in the past

Calm down o.. 2billion dollars how na.. grin grin cheesy
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Tunde835(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04
DenreleDave:
Ehhnnhhhh God

I stay at iyana ipaja ooo, i hope we are not on Band A oooo

On behalf of my neighbour and landlady, we rebuke and reject Band A & B in Jesus name.

Amen
E be like na band D or E we dey right now.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by fabregas04(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/full-list-ikedc-unveils-lagos-areas-enjoying-20-24-hours-power-supply/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
at least i can testify to No 2 & 29 above that i have personally witnessed over d last couple of Years.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by YeyeGbami: 12:16pm On Apr 04
Paramount01:

Are you using solar?

Yes boss, as they remove fuel subsidy my mind tell me say anything can happen. All my homes have solar now.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by RhinoChest: 12:18pm On Apr 04
UHLmoving:

Tinubu is out to swindle Nigerians so his son could wear wristwatch of 2billion dollars:

Fuel price increased!

Diesel increased!

Food prices increased!

Electricity bill increased

Tax net widened!

VAT to be increased to 15%

And no tangible improvement.

What do you expect from a man who dealt with white chalk in the past

If you want services to improve, you need funds and once these funds start to trickle in, you will see improvement in services.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Way4orward: 12:19pm On Apr 04
Criminals
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by MaziObinnaokija: 12:20pm On Apr 04
angryAmadioha slap una there for 🤥 🤥 angry angry
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by donbrowser(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04
captainamiedi1:
i doubt if there area actually enjoy 24 hours for straight one month. scammers all of them. bring 16 hours for one week and say is 24 hours.

Go and ask Amje people. I'm even surprised ikotun is not there. I know of Mende too. People searching for house in Lagos have this update
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by BondRiv: 12:24pm On Apr 04
What are all these rubbish bands? Give Nigerians 24 hours power supply.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Sensiblerealist: 12:30pm On Apr 04
Hope Shagari Estate noor follow Band A sha. These people are mad ooo

DenreleDave:
Ehhnnhhhh God

I stay at iyana ipaja ooo, i hope we are not on Band A oooo

On behalf of my neighbour and landlady, we rebuke and reject Band A & B in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by dangoteinlaw: 12:31pm On Apr 04
BondRiv:
What are all these rubbish bands? Give Nigerians 24 hours power supply.
i swear tinubu is making buhari seem like genius grin

He promised steady electricity now he picked out 0.9percent of lagos and call them band A. Hahha
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by sheeda995(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04
There is no reason a family home should be paying 50k monthly for light. This is ridiculous. Many families earn below 50k. Maybe you should remove them from Band A then because that amount of money to be paid is too ridiculous. Even if they have 24houts electricity,if it's not used,there is no reason they should be paying that much.
In ABROAD, there is 24hours electricity and no family home is paying that much. Don't forget in ABROAD, there is FREE school till university, Free HEALTH CARE, CHEAP FOOD, FREE FOOD from FOODBANKS, FREE CLOTHINGS and TOYS for CHILDREN. Also there is FREE HOUSING for low income families, Employment support for youths, and so many other ways life gets easier for people. But life is too hard for Nigerians, why making it HARDER?

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Donaldoni: 12:36pm On Apr 04
Menclothing1:

Go to school you people won’t
Lekki ikoyi is under eko electricity distribution

This is ikeja electricity distribution Band A list

My bad! embarassed
Thanks for the correction.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by jamafa: 12:39pm On Apr 04
captainamiedi1:
i doubt if there area actually enjoy 24 hours for straight one month. scammers all of them. bring 16 hours for one week and say is 24 hours.

There are some places in Lagos and Ibadan enjoying 20-24hrs power supply, even if d light has fault nah Nepa go dey run up and down
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by PrimeWatermark: 12:46pm On Apr 04
Donaldoni:
No VI, Ikoyi, Lekki

Those places you mentioned are under Eko Electric.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by secretsofpeace(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04
Shameless Liars! Mensonge, Mentiros. Government of propaganda and deceits
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04
Ogba oke Ira. I can boldly tell you that those figures up there are all lies. But we do have electricity up to 12 hrs on a normal day
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by emonis88: 12:53pm On Apr 04
Kusu12:

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster, serial party defector and fake messiah loser!
D truth is bittter, dey there dey jonze.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by COMPAQ(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/full-list-ikedc-unveils-lagos-areas-enjoying-20-24-hours-power-supply/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

This thing published by IKEDC makes no sense. The 960Kwh tells us nothing about how many hours they are getting.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Donaldoni: 1:04pm On Apr 04
PrimeWatermark:

Those places you mentioned are under Eko Electric.

Thank you

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by HORLADY(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04
Bunch of liars. I am in Egbeda and we barely get 10hrs. All this and Ikeja GRA was not listed amongst those enjoying 20hrs. These people are out to scam us.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04
thesicilian:
Even if you're "enjoying" just 6hrs electricity per day, they'll still classify you as 20-24hrs band A so that they can triple your tariff. They're all scammers.

This is what I said yesterday. And those areas are already paying more than that N66 that they are quoting. In my area, we were already paying N100 per unit.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by 3kay945(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04
hunterezi:
OLANIYI IN ABULE EGBA, THEY ARE DOING ONE DAY ON AND ONE DAY OFF FOR US HERE. On our ON days, they give us light from 4pm till 10am the next morning. We seldom see light during the day. A very bad place for remote workers

Ehnn.. 4pm to 10am ke.. una dey enjoy o. shocked My generator will be on vacation if I see such.

Una go pay hugely now grin
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Paramount01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04
YeyeGbami:

Yes boss, as they remove fuel subsidy my mind tell me say anything can happen. All my homes have solar now.

How much it cost you?

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by ikorodureporta: 1:39pm On Apr 04
LIES!
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by kunleham(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04
hunterezi:
OLANIYI IN ABULE EGBA, THEY ARE DOING ONE DAY ON AND ONE DAY OFF FOR US HERE. On our ON days, they give us light from 4pm till 10am the next morning. We seldom see light during the day. A very bad place for remote workers
Your area still better, for Igando here, na four hours light per day 5pm to 9 pm with load shedding of two days on one day off.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by BadMaster: 1:55pm On Apr 04
INTEGRITYA1:
The claims are correct
How dare you speak for everyone? If yours is correct, doesn't mean every area listed there is correct.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by nedekid: 2:00pm On Apr 04
Tjra:
IKEDC fear God ooo

They've stylishly classified everyone under Band A.

I can see Abule-Egba, Akowonjo and Egbeda business districts there cheesy

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by smileyoo: 2:01pm On Apr 04
Nigerians should seek the options of renewable energy and remove their electric wire from the national grid, and have rest of mind. solar energy is cheap and affordable, because after the initial expenses for the installation, you don't need to spend much again, except for periodic maintenances.
this our ruling class are very wicked, to the extent that even if their hostile policies, destroy half of the population of Nigeria, it's none of their business.
They are subsiding their own luxurious lifestyles, without making room for any sacrifices on their part, while passing all the hardships to the vulnerable poor citizens.
Shame on APC government and their hostile policies against Nigerians.

Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) / Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation