Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply (28056 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04
UHLmoving:

Tinubu is out to swindle Nigerians so his son could wear wristwatch of 2billion dollars:

Fuel price increased!

Diesel increased!

Food prices increased!

Electricity bill increased

Tax net widened!

VAT to be increased to 15%

And no tangible improvement.

What do you expect from a man who dealt with white chalk in the past

NERC have no power to increase electricity tariff without the approval of the federal government. Nothing of such happens without Tinubus consent

Are they not private owners?
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by adioolayi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04
I bought #3000 worth of electricity unit today....the unit given was 12.4 Units grin grin grin.

As I am typing this...NO ELECTRICITY!!!!

The Band A na scam!

You are quick to increase your tariffs, and yet we don't have that 20hours Electricity at Ogba- ObaAkran catchment area

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Iamthoney(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04
Fvck Ikedc. I ditched them a long time ago for Solar power system and I compliment it with my 30kva Perkins generator cos I can’t be paying for darkness. God help the poor and needy all over the world

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04
BadMaster:

How dare you speak for everyone? If yours is correct, doesn't mean every area listed there is correct.

If you are among them I don't know, some people are just allergic to good news.

For negativity they are happy in other to criticize the Government and for political scores.

But if comes to some goods news, they are sad for things are not turning out the way they expected.

Like I said above, I don't know if you're among them.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by YeyeGbami: 2:13pm On Apr 04
Paramount01:

How much it cost you?

No fixed price, it varies depending on how market be. And the capacity of your setup will also determine the total cost.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Slymonster(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04
Mummyfour:
Festac is supposed to be band Z. Festac people are suffering power issues like seriously 😒

Lol isn't festac under ekedc?
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Slymonster(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04
[quote author=nedekid post=129264939][/quote]

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by udomonday: 2:46pm On Apr 04
NEPA road in Ajah enjoys almost 24hours,everything for my fridge don block.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Apr 04
thesicilian:
Even if you're "enjoying" just 6hrs electricity per day, they'll still classify you as 20-24hrs band A so that they can triple your tariff. They're all scammers.

you absolutely right.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Apr 04
adioolayi:
I bought #3000 worth of electricity unit today....the unit given was 12.4 Units grin grin grin.

The Band A na scam!

You are quick to increase your tariffs, and yet we don't have that 20hours Electricity at Ogba- ObaAkran catchment area

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Apr 04
RhinoChest:

If you want services to improve, you need funds and once these funds start to trickle in, you will see improvement in services.

all these funds that have been trickling all this while, what has been done with it?

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by faceland: 3:13pm On Apr 04
UHLmoving:

Tinubu is out to swindle Nigerians so his son could wear wristwatch of 2billion dollars:

Fuel price increased!

Diesel increased!

Food prices increased!

Electricity bill increased

Tax net widened!

VAT to be increased to 15%

And no tangible improvement.

What do you expect from a man who dealt with white chalk in the past

NERC have no power to increase electricity tariff without the approval of the federal government. Nothing of such happens without Tinubus consent

15 years he has been bankrolling APC. He needs to not only recover his money but make a profit.

Another inflation. Electricity even got worse since this morning.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by faceland: 3:16pm On Apr 04
adioolayi:

The Band A na scam!

Me too, no light. Battery is very low.

I don't think their is any ice drink in the whole state capital I live in.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by faceland: 3:19pm On Apr 04
Imagine thinking Buhari's era was hard. Look at real hardship today.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by captainamiedi1: 3:28pm On Apr 04
donbrowser:

Go and ask Amje people. I'm even surprised ikotun is not there. I know of Mende too. People searching for house in Lagos have this update

they play. i have lived in Ejigbo. Have friends in Ikotun. they never get 24 hours before. 16 hours, yes but 24 hours no.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by zoomzoom(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04
[quote author=Kusu12 post=129262546]

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster, serial party defector and fake messiah loser!

Ogbeni!!! Just QUIETLY respect yourself as reasonable people discus how to surmount this tragedy called EMILOKAN and his TAX COLLECTOR regime.
You can go play in the sand!!.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by kenenzo: 3:49pm On Apr 04
YeyeGbami:
Thank God for planning, i can stay off grid for as long as i want. If you get money, make future plans.

I might have seen this coming
Expansiate pls
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by tnerro1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04
Can they be sued if they fail to deliver 20 hours of power in a day, in house lawyers, any response?

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by donbrowser(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04
captainamiedi1:

they play. i have lived in Ejigbo. Have friends in Ikotun. they never get 24 hours before. 16 hours, yes but 24 hours no.

Anybody that stays in Ikotun knows from Ile-iwe to synagogue share the same line as airport hence they enjoy uninterrupted Power supply.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by ambale(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04
Even if all these areas are on Band A, it is still very poor, it's not even up to 10% of the state

This just like one or two local government

Naija still have a long way to go ooo
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Agapeunit(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04
Scam pure dirty lies! The highest this people use is 8hrs! 4hrs in d night n 4 or 3hrs in the day! This govt is just one useless money sucking leeches! How can we paying for energy higher than usa and china who using 24hrs energy? Shame on this govt n all apc useless supporters ofo!
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by YeyeGbami: 4:31pm On Apr 04
kenenzo:

Expansiate pls

I don't have that time, go to solar thread you will see all info there.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Obaranje: 4:31pm On Apr 04
Kusu12:

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster, serial party defector and fake messiah loser!
how you manage borrow money from money app buy rice for 70k wey you supposed buy for below 10k per bag

Com buy 1kg of gas for almost 1500 wey you supposed buy for below 200 per kg cook am chop finish com still dey prepare to pay 365 against 65 per kw still get mind come nairaland.

Na agulu fraud you still carry for mind. Oluwa this one choke for APC supporters I swear

This guy's are truly amazing.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by ceejay80s(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04
Beremx:
Ikotun no follow.
This one they're bringing constant electricity to forcefully join with Band A. We are watching o!
I dey beside u
Igando nko?
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Rilwayne001: 4:32pm On Apr 04
My area is on the list. cry
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by ceejay80s(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04
Tjra:
IKEDC fear God ooo

They've stylishly classified everyone under Band A.

I can see Abule-Egba, Akowonjo and Egbeda business districts there cheesy
Una go pay tire
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by mediclife1987(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Obaranje: 4:40pm On Apr 04
hunterezi:
OLANIYI IN ABULE EGBA, THEY ARE DOING ONE DAY ON AND ONE DAY OFF FOR US HERE. On our ON days, they give us light from 4pm till 10am the next morning. We seldom see light during the day. A very bad place for remote workers
you must really be ungrateful, 4pm till 10am

We here at igondo only see light 4hr for a whole week. They bring it 6am in the morning to 10am in the morning and that's all for that week till the following week

We don't see light up to 16hrs for a month no be sey transformer spoil oh

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Abbeytoy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04
I get at least 20hrs light here in Ibadan
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Mummyfour(f): 4:51pm On Apr 04
Slymonster:

Lol isn't festac under ekedc?
I was trying to draw the attention of the suffering of festac residents as it concerns powerin Lagos state irrespective of the distribution company
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04
This is criminal. angry
Ikeja Electric should fear God by speaking the truth. When last did they give Lagos 24 hours electricity. Na Band Z we suppose dey.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by creamylicious(f): 5:24pm On Apr 04
Beremx:
Ikotun no follow.
This one they're bringing constant electricity to forcefully join with Band A. We are watching o!
this!!!!! I was looking for ikotun on that list.

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / Zulum Hails UAE For Convicting Boko Haram Sponsors, Messages Buhari