Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply (28094 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by inoki247: 11:41am On Apr 04
Lol bypassing in full force...

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by DeLaRue: 11:41am On Apr 04
Even those not in band A now will be dragged into it slowly.

The strategy is to impose a high tariff on a small percentage of users first in order to ensure there is no large scale opposition.

Once the first Band A group finish making a little noise and ultimately accept their fate, they'll bring more people into band A, then monitor the response and continue like thar.

Within 3 years, we will all be paying that higher rate whether you get 20hr or 3hrs supply.

The government is effectively removing electricity subsidy, slowly, group by group.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:41am On Apr 04
DrAkpamudehe:

Silly mugus, una go explain tire. All my properties in Nigeria are off the grid.
Solar power is bay grin grin grin

grin I have been wondering why people are complaining when there are options.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by ymdo(m): 11:42am On Apr 04
Thank God my area isnt there
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Apr 04
Most people living in those areas will be looking at this list and staring at their lights, wondering whether they have been living elsewhere all these years...! grin

Some go be like, 20 hours light ba wo??! When and where we see the light?!! tongue

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Bayajjidda: 11:44am On Apr 04
helinues:
Those who have been categorized in the wrong band should be reversed

People like you ba? Good you're finally finding your voice.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:46am On Apr 04
Lagos, simply Center Of Excellence.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:47am On Apr 04
[quote author=Angelfrost post=129262687]Most people living in those areas will be looking at this list and staring at their lights, wondering whether they have been living elsewhere all these years...! grin

Some go be like, 20 hours light ba wo??! When and where we see the light?!!

The cliams are correct.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by JuanDeDios: 11:47am On Apr 04
thesicilian:
Even if you're "enjoying" just 6hrs electricity per day, they'll still classify you as 20-24hrs band A so that they can triple your tariff. They're all scammers.
Pure scammers. In my hood it's currently around 8 hrs every 3-5 days. I guess we're band Z.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by okeke6969: 11:47am On Apr 04
okeyley:
scam government

Instead of them to tell us say we don increase light bill. they all started whining on how it is the rich that will bear the increase.

Government by scammers, thieves, drug lords and addicts, Yahoo Yahoo people always thinking of ways to inflict pains and hardship on the populace .

one day monkey go go market him no go come back.

Sir, you really understand what is on board. Every connected houses will taste this bitter pills. E don set again.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Bluffly: 11:48am On Apr 04
thesicilian:
Even if you're "enjoying" just 6hrs electricity per day, they'll still classify you as 20-24hrs band A so that they can triple your tariff. They're all scammers.
Why are they using the word "enjoy"as if it is a benefit to us.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Babydaddymateri(m): 11:50am On Apr 04
Which of the Ojodu abeg ?
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by spartachico(m): 11:51am On Apr 04
Na lie ooo ,as I type this to you guys light no dey abule egba oo and it's been over 5 hours no light this morning

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Jokerman(m): 11:51am On Apr 04
Cursed government

Who is enjoying 20hrs light... ?? Cursed government....

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by okeyley: 11:54am On Apr 04
okeke6969:

Sir, you really understand what is on board. Every connected houses will taste this bitter pills. E don set again.

NA THE REAL AWALOKAN (Na everybody body turn now to wail)

E go reach everybody

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Tempoaz: 11:56am On Apr 04
Me,I just thank God say I dey Band Q,I no dey see the light.me and heat na 5&6

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by spartachico(m): 11:57am On Apr 04
Signifying from the abule egba area ,there is no light for over 5hrs this morning and when they bring it, it is 3 to 5 times on and off in 30/40 minutes and then permanently off for 2/4 hours ...these people are crazy liars.
tollyboy5:
Una wey dey this area make una signify o!

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by okeyley: 11:58am On Apr 04
DenreleDave:
Ehhnnhhhh God

I stay at iyana ipaja ooo, i hope we are not on Band A oooo

On behalf of my neighbour and landlady, we rebuke and reject Band A & B in Jesus name.

Amen

Dey play

welcome to Tinubulation.

E never reach 1 year e dey like this by 4 years nko?

we go get sense by force

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by slowice(m): 11:59am On Apr 04
They now have valid reason to triple tarrif with recklesss abandon.... If you report them, they will simply claim that you are a band A costomer.

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Emmani360(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04
thesicilian:
Exactly what I told someone that was saying, she is not affected.
Discos that do as they like and get away with it, have they not been told that estimated billing is illegal yet they continue with it and make outrageous estimates for some areas.
Have they not been told that metering should be free for consumers but consumers are still made to pay and they never get the refund. Imagine paying for a meter they will still claim as their property

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by okeyley: 12:02pm On Apr 04
captainamiedi1:
i doubt if there area actually enjoy 24 hours for straight one month. scammers all of them. bring 16 hours for one week and say is 24 hours.

welcome to Nigeria

Enjoy the ride. we Must have sense by force

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by cjudy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04
Finally he’s building Lagos again but this time, the labourers go hear am

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Mummyfour(f): 12:02pm On Apr 04
Festac is supposed to be band Z. Festac people are suffering power issues like seriously πŸ˜’

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Rybnyk(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04
DenreleDave:
Ehhnnhhhh God

I stay at iyana ipaja ooo, i hope we are not on Band A oooo

On behalf of my neighbour and landlady, we rebuke and reject Band A & B in Jesus name.

Amen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Menclothing1: 12:06pm On Apr 04
Donaldoni:
No VI, Ikoyi, Lekki

Go to school you people won’t
Lekki ikoyi is under eko electricity distribution

This is ikeja electricity distribution Band A list

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by GMIS: 12:07pm On Apr 04
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/full-list-ikedc-unveils-lagos-areas-enjoying-20-24-hours-power-supply/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

How can Electricity in a developing country with low income be this Expensive.

Chai!
Research thisπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

(1.)
Uk's KWH is 24 pence that is *144 naira *per hour* with 24 hours steady power & productivity- minimum wage a month in Uk is calculated about *2.8m naira a month .*

(2.)
USA KWH is 15 Cents that is *207 naira per *hour* with 24 hours steady power and productivity- minimum wage a month in USA is calculated about *1.58m naira a month .*

(3.)
😎Nija just increased KWH price from 66 naira to 225 naira per hour with 24 hours Darkness & National grid collapses πŸ₯΅ Leading to Zero Productivity- Minimum wage in Nigeria is 30k per month . some states are still paying 18k and even owing salaries 😲

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by do4luv14(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04
thesicilian:

You get it, Even my Area that only see 3hoirs daily and 4hours at night time is presently on band B, under Leo disco,

It got so bad that a whole blocks of Flat asked them to disconnect their light, that after they were given a bill of #103k+ for just a month

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Menclothing1: 12:08pm On Apr 04
inoki247:
Lol bypassing in full force...

There is a new law that will enhance investors who catch bypass their Will property forfeiture or you pay 10yrs of electricity usage
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Kingzmate(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04
EXPLAIN TIRE
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by stacyadams: 12:11pm On Apr 04
UHLmoving:

Tinubu is out to swindle Nigerians so his son could wear wristwatch of 2billion dollars:

Fuel price increased!

Diesel increased!

Food prices increased!

Electricity bill increased

Tax net widened!

VAT to be increased to 15%

And no tangible improvement.

What do you expect from a man who dealt with white chalk in the past

Yet some useless nairaland urrcchins will come and talking non sense
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by colizee(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04
Kusu12:

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster, serial party defector and fake messiah loser!

Hope your papa dey enjoy the economy sha....if not nah ogun go kill you.

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP