Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply (28172 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by creamylicious(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04
donbrowser:

Anybody that stays in Ikotun knows from Ile-iwe to synagogue share the same line as airport hence they enjoy uninterrupted Power supply.
ah!!!
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Babathanks(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04
Beremx:
Ikotun no follow.
This one they're bringing constant electricity to forcefully join with Band A. We are watching o!
Even kurudu here in abuja ooo. We only enjoy 4-5hrs electricity before but since federal government announce band A. all those idiot Nepa did not take that light since yesterday o😂. Them wan carry us enter band A by force o😂. Tinubu and Nepa na scammer
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by kenmaro: 6:11pm On Apr 04
Scam! N225 is way too expensive. At N66 per Kwh was already on the high side if light was even steady. Jerking it up to N225 is suicidal when light is constant. That's about N167,400 in 31days. What is the average income of the ordinary Nigerian? And what will be left if a whooping N167,400 is spent only on electricity setting aside housing, transport, health, food, education, etc.?

For those who are quick to jump at a conclusion that the increment is a welcome idea if electricity is constant, do have a rethink as this is a great exploitation. We should not be quick to always accept some tight government policies just because of lack and looking at our existing expense as a result of the lack. Note, this is like a monopolised service with very few providers serving a large consumers from which they definitely make undeclared profits. So, services like these are supposed to be reasonable not exploiting. Never use the dollar as a base factor as the Nigerian system can't play here considering lack in all sectors.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by MyOwnTake: 6:37pm On Apr 04
Bloody LIARS. I live in one of those areas listed and we dont have up to 10 hours pf light- sometimes there will be no light for days
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by Pootle: 7:00pm On Apr 04
ekedc na the most foolish of all
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by yommen: 7:27pm On Apr 04
thesicilian:
Even if you're "enjoying" just 6hrs electricity per day, they'll still classify you as 20-24hrs band A so that they can triple your tariff. They're all scammers.

That's a lie alaye. Stop saying what you don't know anything about. My observation is that many people here talk rubbish just to comment. Mind you, majority of band A customers are metered already. Furthermore, non of them can generate for themselves for 20 hours per day at the rate. If my area get such supply for that amount, I will greatly appreciate. I will not recharge more than 10k per month with the appliances I use. A major advantage is I won't fuel gen. Guy, I bought 3k on Sunday and I have bought another 3k fuel on Wednesday. With that, I dont even use the gen for up 4 hours per day. If I recharge that 6k on my meter, I will still use it for almost a month on band A without fuelling gen. Is is not better?
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by LegacyB: 6:29am On Apr 05
Frigga13:
By the time Tinubu finish with Nigerians ba?

Yoruba go stone am on their own.. forgets today kids that come online to laugh at reality.. kids having no responsibilities
E go clear..

Na 8 years .. walahi..

Calculate your time and where you go Dey by then .. add responsibilities to this reality.

Walahi ba?

They kids will grow and see what men are seeing.. and others still feeding mama thank you will laugh at their reality

Tinubu and Apc are evil

Your statement could be made without adding a whole tribe YORUBA . Be responsible and respectful . Though I would never vote Obi, many Yorubas did. Be wise.
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by hunterezi(m): 1:38am On Apr 07
3kay945:

Ehnn.. 4pm to 10am ke.. una dey enjoy o. shocked My generator will be on vacation if I see such.

Una go pay hugely now grin

I work remotely. I need the light in the day than night
Re: IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply by hunterezi(m): 1:39am On Apr 07
Obaranje:
you must really be ungrateful, 4pm till 10am

We here at igondo only see light 4hr for a whole week. They bring it 6am in the morning to 10am in the morning and that's all for that week till the following week

We don't see light up to 16hrs for a month no be sey transformer spoil oh

Ours is one day on, one day off. On our on days its 4pm till 10 am. E no make sense to me and them say we are in band A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.