Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? (42413 Views)

Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Testiebobo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05
I dont blame you i blame the mod that you begged to push dis topic to FP "nplfmod" or whatever

I'm a comes to making relationship choices. For me attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I sai
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05
Proserpina:
She should get close to him first, her craving may even die at first meet up grin grin grin

This happens more often than we love to admit.Hahaha! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On Apr 05
lexy2014:

I dont have any "prove" how much more keeping it somewhere. where is your own "prove"?

pls what is "prove"?
where's your proof/ prove shocked
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Testiebobo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=129268970]I need very foolish advice here. TESTIEBOBO'S VERSION

I'm picky when it comes making relationship choices. For me attractiion has to come from my otherwise I'll find it easy to accept the vulture.

There's this cow, very delicious and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I hate watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his yansh opening videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as an idiot. I was wowed that a dark handsome cow like him could speak against such practices nd his audience that day were butchers and teenwolves.

I began to hate him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them immoral and chemistry lessons. I somehow felt hatred to him and one day swallowed the courage to ask him if he's fucking. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's fucking and I sai
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:
I need very mature advice here.

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.
If you are successful,
make sure you make and serve him that kind of pepper soup you made the last time.

A way through his stomach might solidify things. grin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Apr 05
AngelicBeing:
where's your proof/ prove shocked

I dont have any "prove" how much more keeping it somewhere. where is your own "prove"?

pls what is "prove"?
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Lovit(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05
Don't shoot yet

Chat and tell him you like the way he educates the youths on morals and all that and that you want to be his friend and know him more.

from friendship, every other thing will fall in place. He may even be the one to shoot before you do

know him more and better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Truvelisback(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.
Shoot your shot now, tomorrow might be too late. cool
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by MeNmyfamily: 3:32pm On Apr 05
TheWinterBird:
You've already tried to talk to him twice and have indirectly shooted your shot when you asked him if he's married. If he wanted to communicate with you further then, he would have. If you try talking to him again, you'll be giving desperation vibes. Men are supposed to do the chasing and a man who likes you will do just that; you ain't gotta do his work for him.

This kind of reasoning is why some women will remain single, and probably frustrated.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Cizarr(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05
No handsome born again in your church Make you shoot your shot physically. It's well with your soul.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Mikuni(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
That's enough greenlight already but you may go further. Funny enough most guys don't quickly grab a greenlight.

If you are not very smart as a guy you'll not understand some kind of greenlight. My own greenlight is very funny, you'll never have a clue except you are way too smart.
Mumu green light

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Sirqt5(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05
MORAL OF STORY: YOUNG LADIES OF NAIRALAND , MAKE UNA MAKE HASTE WHEN THE SUN DEY SHINE . GET MARRIED YOUNG OR YOU END UP LIKE OP AT 45 PROPOSING TO MAN grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Kajaard: 3:47pm On Apr 05
Sirqt5:
MORAL OF STORY: YOUNG LADIES OF NAIRALAND , MAKE UNA MAKE HASTE WHEN THE SUN DEY SHINE . GET MARRIED YOUNG OR YOU END UP LIKE OP AT 45 PROPOSING TO MAN grin grin grin grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Christlike01: 4:05pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

I feel I do. Please you people should let me express myself any way I want. Stop trying to shut me up.

Public opinion on matters like this sometimes go a long way before I make a fool of myself.

Please allow me

Red flag! Did anyone stop you from expressing yourself or something? I think the man should avoid someone like you if he knows what's good for his heart!
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by chukwudi3(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05
Chike the teacher?
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by id4sho(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.
Your toto go catch fire

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by sageb: 4:26pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.

madam, you are funny
Someone you've not met before to know his character or lived with, you are saying he's a born again Brother.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Antai123(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05
This person fit snatch people husband.
immortalcrown:
How he treats you determines what will be considered wise for you to do.

Let me just say you should start by telling him you like his philosophy and want to be his friend. If he responds well, you can proceed to tell him you wish to meet him. If he agrees to meet you, how the meeting goes will determine your further steps.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Antai123(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05
I hope it doesn't end up in men are scum.....

U need to pray about it.... Be wise oo
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Which one I dey see korokoro? I don't go out. No social life so where I dey see am.?

I like a quiet and peaceful life..I'm an introvert.

What you actually need is someone who will lubricate your pússy grin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Brushstrokes20: 5:32pm On Apr 05
Shoot your shot ASAP...❤️❤️❤️
Marie wiseborn discreetly did recently, and the rest is history 👏👏👏👏👏👏

she has herself to thank for it!
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by weedfada(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05
oglalasioux:
What’s the colour of fraud?

Once people display righteousness on social media be very very wary.

I’m not saying this guy is a fraud but 90% of the time, people carrying church on their heads are dangerous with money and relationships.

Very true! As a street OG with a lot of gospel background/experience, @Jewessgratitud3 you gotta be EXTRA careful with this one. Especially since you've shown him some of your cards. Wish you the best!
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Proserpina: 5:51pm On Apr 05

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by tiswell(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05
This baby mama won't let us hear word on this sitesad

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jetland(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05
CharlotteFlair:
Oga, when I was in uni and brimming with youthful exuberance, that's how I shot my shot at one dark, handsome urhobo boy with pearly white teeth and he agreed. Omor, the guy wan turn me to ATM machine oo.

He comes to visit me with at least 2 of his friends each time because they know I cook correct native food.

He shared apartment with two other guys so I don't pass nights in his place. He comes over. But 6am, he's ready to go. Comes by 10pm and leaves by 6am!

There was no room for me to act in girly ways you know, like to form or do small shakara.
It was me playing the man role. cheesy

I didn't need anyone to tell me he doesn't love me and I freed him.
Omo, I Don laugh titre. 😂😂
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by michigang: 6:05pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
That's enough greenlight already but you may go further. Funny enough most guys don't quickly grab a greenlight.

If you are not very smart as a guy you'll not understand some kind of greenlight. My own greenlight is very funny, you'll never have a clue except you are way too smart.
when are you giving me the greenlight to get into your pant zzor?

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by michigang: 6:10pm On Apr 05
CharlotteFlair:
Oga, when I was in uni and brimming with youthful exuberance, that's how I shot my shot at one dark, handsome urhobo boy with pearly white teeth and he agreed. Omor, the guy wan turn me to ATM machine oo.

He comes to visit me with at least 2 of his friends each time because they know I cook correct native food.

He shared apartment with two other guys so I don't pass nights in his place. He comes over. But 6am, he's ready to go. Comes by 10pm and leaves by 6am!

There was no room for me to act in girly ways you know, like to form or do small shakara.
It was me playing the man role. cheesy

I didn't need anyone to tell me he doesn't love me and I freed him.
you didn't tell us how you fùcked him and suck his dick

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by iamtoofan: 6:12pm On Apr 05
Proserpina:
Lol... After all the suspense and thrill you meet and it's all just bleh grin grin

May God help we that are still "meeting up" ooo .

Funnily, some of you will still reject god's help if his choice doesnt have a sleek ride, or dispense money like atm

Just continue with una permutation and leave god attend to beta cases undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by odimbannamdi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

**For where I keep that my 6 by 6 somebody wan chop pako this night** grin

Why don't I deserve him? I've kept myself pure for so long and I'm wiser and better in handling relationship matters by the grace of God. So? Only a blind man will throw away a golden opportunity like me.

I love this. I pray you find the right man that will appreciate and compliment you
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by immortalcrown(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05
Antai123:
This person fit snatch people husband.
Who?
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by ashawopikin(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05
And what makes you think he will go for someone like you? There are hundreds of other women who admires him like you, Why do you think you deserve him?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by prophetfire: 6:29pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

I feel I do. Please you people should let me express myself any way I want. Stop trying to shut me up.

Public opinion on matters like this sometimes go a long way before I make a fool of myself.

Please allow me
I don't see anything in that statement that looks like shutting you up.
It's like you speak spontaneously without thinking and reasoning.
With this sort of character, relationship go dey get k-leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.