Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? (42415 Views)

Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jetland(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06
CharlotteFlair:
LoL

I'm no longer of this world. cheesy
Neither am I. I'm a kingdom man just the same way you're a kingdom woman. So, no sin committed by shooting your shot 😁
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by CharlotteFlair: 1:26pm On Apr 06
Jetland:

Neither am I. I'm a kingdom man just the same way you're a kingdom woman. So, no sin committed by shooting your shot 😁
Jetland, zukwanike. 🙂

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by CaptainJune: 5:16pm On Apr 06
I think Jewessgratitud3 should go ahead. It is better than a future wishing she had. Good luck.

Those ladies saying shooting their shot at the man of their desire is not advisable I can only say fortune favours the brave.

The most important thing in deciding to be in a relationship with a person is what God says about it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Sirianese: 9:20pm On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:

You lie!
I still watched another of his recent video last night and he was still addressing the teens on illicit sex and it implications of which are HIV and hepatitis and this even made my head go Gaga because these are the kind of things I speak about and kick against so there's this connection between us and our outlook on life.

Let His will be done.

Lol😄

Na those kind people dey fûck pass

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by pansophist(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06
When you approach anything, be it a job offer, a potential date, or whatever, you must accept and proceed from the position that it is a NO, but you will try anyway.

Also, know that rejection in many cases has nothing to do with you, and the person rejecting might even be the one at a loss.

Furthermore, we regret the chance we do not take, compared to the rejection we receive. Rejection is like a confirmation, it clears your mind of what is in the fog, if there is something more to the smoke.

If your ego is not a problem, I see no reason why you should not give him signs, not necessarily a direct approach, but he seems like a smart guy, so he will decode.

And if he requits your shots, then it can only get better from there. If not, then life goes on. You will close that chapter from your life and won't torment yourself with thoughts of what could have been.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Xosh: 12:00am On Apr 07
michigang:
she said she's a virgin
Virgin catch fire.person that different gbola don scatter @46year carlosthejackal

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Xosh: 12:13am On Apr 07
cheesy cheesy
Easy comrade,check your mail Baba
Kajaard:

I just tire. Just imagine the mindset of a 46 year old single middle aged woman. At that age? This one is not an evening newspaper anymore, she is way past that stage. This one is yesterday's newspaper. Tufiakwa. Pathetic.
Carlosthejackal you too ogbeni.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by pozehnani(f): 12:14am On Apr 07
Xosh:

Virgin catch fire.person that different gbola don scatter @46year carlosthejackal

This dirty pig, can you go and rest ?
Even if you tear yourself up till eternity, you can never look half like her. Yes she's in her early 40s and you not yet there but I beg to say you look wrinkled and Haggard for your age.

Please get a life and let people breathe from your smelly smoked armpits.

Hell knows what you would look like in your 40s. ošklivé káčátko. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 8:42am On Apr 07
LordReed:

You no like the one wey you dey see korokoro na internet romance you wan do. Kontinu. LWKMD.
shebi na internet romance carry this gospel artiste wey dey trend one time marry him Ghanaian babe..

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 8:47am On Apr 07
IbeOkehie:
Some points, no opinions just facts.

Females HATE being rejected. It's funny cheesy

Most hyper-religious folks are bad characters, very predatory and controlling.

Bear in mind, the kind of high value man that most women want have a tendency to over indulge the male instinct for sexual promiscuity...because they can. It takes a high value woman to capture such a man, especially in Nigeria. This particular point is the controlling factor in the human mating market.

Likewise beautiful women are very expensive to woo, mate and maintain because they have plenty of options, in fact they're way more problematic than high value men but I digress.

In general, as long as premarital sex and financial exploitation isn't involved in a courtship, there's nothing to lose on the part of the female.

Good Luck to Females.

E. O. D ..

Same goes for the male ..

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 8:50am On Apr 07
toujurs:
Evening newspaper have spec too grin. Problem does not finish in this life.
everyone has a spec ..

Besides she still has time ..

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 8:53am On Apr 07
Jetland:

I've a few things to say if only you'll accept it.

1. 80% of men won't respect you if you obviously shoot your shot first as a lady. It's only mature men with high level of understandings will appreciate your courage for taking the shot.

2. If you must shoot your shot, let it be indirect. Like your body language kind of stuff instead of making it too obvious.
3. That she teaches about purity doesn't mean he's born again. You just have to be careful. Not withstanding though, you can still fire your shot and observe him as the relationship progresses to see if he's practicing what he's teaching.

4. There is no harm in trying and damn the consequences. grin
But on a serious note, I've been looking for a lady who will first shoot her shot at me for years now, but I'm yet to find one grin
I was going to say crap until ivread the latter part of your 1st points..
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 8:55am On Apr 07
Jetland:

I've a few things to say if only you'll accept it.

1. 80% of men won't respect you if you obviously shoot your shot first as a lady. It's only mature men with high level of understandings will appreciate your courage for taking the shot.

2. If you must shoot your shot, let it be indirect. Like your body language kind of stuff instead of making it too obvious.
3. That she teaches about purity doesn't mean he's born again. You just have to be careful. Not withstanding though, you can still fire your shot and observe him as the relationship progresses to see if he's practicing what he's teaching.

4. There is no harm in trying and damn the consequences. grin
But on a serious note, I've been looking for a lady who will first shoot her shot at me for years now, but I'm yet to find one grin
you haven't been around the one .. when she finds you, she will...

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by toujurs: 9:07am On Apr 07
Silentgroper:
everyone has a spec ..

Besides she still has time ..

Broke women shouldn't talk about spec. This is why men take advantage of them, and drop them. After all sex styles. Because the only thing they can offer in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 9:09am On Apr 07
toujurs:
Broke women shouldn't talk about spec. This is why men take advantage of them, and drop them. After all sex styles. Because the only thing they can offer in the relationship.
Is she broke .. jewess is a made woman oo ....

The kinds that are good for sugar mummy.. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 9:14am On Apr 07
jenniferedet00:
In Nigeria, approaching a guy makes him think lowly of you. Although it might work out for a few.

Of all the ladies my husband dated, I'm the only lady my husband asked out and it turns out that we got married.
In his previous relationships, the ladies does the chasing and it ends up not working out.

"He is not married", "he is your spec". We've heard.
If you ask a man that is not committed to a relationship out, most of them will surely accept because of benefits attached to it.
You can set your boundaries and all that but you can't cheat nature
If you too come inside one room professing strong love for each other, then a touch must follow...

Don't tell him your feelings.
You can be friends with him if he agrees to be one.
Allow the man to do the chasing, e get why.

Benefit from our weekend giveaway
Click on my signature to know how.
you might to keep that opinion to yourself . Infact, you should..

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by toujurs: 9:19am On Apr 07
Silentgroper:
Is she broke .. jewess is a made woman oo ....

The kinds that are good for sugar mummy.. grin grin grin
A 46 year old, who still ask for urgent money from married Men who wants to be sleeping with her..

Omo rest the matter, that woman doesn't have sh*t. And i pity the women of this our generation, walaihi. Most of them would end up this way.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Silentgroper(m): 9:20am On Apr 07
toujurs:
A 46 year old, who still ask for urgent money from married Men who wants to be sleeping with her..

Omo rest the matter, that woman doesn't have sh*t. And i pity the women of this our generation, walaihi. Most of them would end up this way.
she's 43 btw.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Merry100: 11:54am On Apr 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I need very mature advice here.

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.
You did not mention any tangible thing that qualify him as a good guy. Even if the guy in question is actually a devout Christian and a virgin, as you have portrayed him to be, that alone does not make him a good guy. Virginity is not even a character trait.

Anyway, there is no harm in trying. Shoot your shot, but if he eventually gives in, don't be too quick to make a decision. First, examine him properly; focus more on his personality rather than his spiritual life. In fact, trigger his reaction to understand his true personality.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by IbeOkehie: 1:04pm On Apr 07
Silentgroper:
E. O. D ..

Same goes for the male ..

My comment definitely referred to BOTH men & women with extraordinary biological, social or finacial assets. It's right there in plain sight. Anyone seeking a sexual relationship with such well endowed persons should be very careful, most especially in lawless places like Nigeria.

Here in the USA there's some legal protections. Women are more favored but INFORMED & WISE men have learned lessons from events around them and also history and are taking steps to instill some fairness in the system.

For example, NOBODY, especially financially successful men, should ever get married in the USA without a carefully crafted, iron clad prenuptial agreement reviewed by MULTIPLE lawyers specialized in family law. Even dating may require some steps to legally protect yourself from unjust accusations.

I like the way things are going in this matter. Very soon dating with premarital sex will be too risky, marriage will become the desired and default objective. Add prenuptial legalities and we're back to how it used to be in the 1890s. Back to the future I suppose.

Another option is to avoid marriage altogether. To my surprise a significant number of young and successful Nigerian men are CHOOSING this option. I've been shocked, but it's true. Deliberately having children out of wedlock. Consequences of the times.

A final point worth reiterating - premarital sex has zero upside for women. And the reasons are mainly biological reality, not religious.

Oshokhai69:

We need to see your pictures before we give you correct advice…

Very true, we need to know more about the OP. I hate these kinds of topics because it's difficult to tell the hard truth. Anonymity is that kind of a dog.

Good Luck to Men & Women.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Dshocker(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07
Jewessgratitud3:

**For where I keep that my 6 by 6 somebody wan chop pako this night** grin

Why don't I deserve him? I've kept myself pure for so long and I'm wiser and better in handling relationship matters by the grace of God. So? Only a blind man will throw away a golden opportunity like me.

Without being bias, rate your physical appearance by 10?
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Gerrard59(m): 8:04am On Apr 08
IbeOkehie:

For example, NOBODY, especially financially successful men, should ever get married in the USA without a carefully crafted, iron clad prenuptial agreement reviewed by MULTIPLE lawyers specialized in family law. Even dating may require some steps to legally protect yourself from unjust accusations.

I like the way things are going in this matter. Very soon dating with premarital sex will be too risky, marriage will become the desired and default objective. Add prenuptial legalities and we're back to how it used to be in the 1890s. Back to the future I suppose.

I was thinking aloud a few days ago that the liberal system of the world is coming to an end, especially as the birth rates of the West - the promoter of this ideology - decline further. With the rise of Islam and the population growth in conservative countries, liberalism, especially sexual liberalism, would start changing. As the West's population declines, there would be a resurgence of sorts to protect what is left. To achieve this, Westerners would have to become conservative - becoming what they are very much against. In times of danger, humans are not liberal but conservative and tribal.

I also imagine a world with many unmarried adult men and women. In my thought process, men would benefit from this system more than women. But it is left to be seen. Men benefitting since they are used to fending for themselves as nature would have it.

Another option is to avoid marriage altogether. To my surprise a significant number of young and successful Nigerian men are CHOOSING this option. I've been shocked, but it's true. Deliberately having children out of wedlock. Consequences of the times.

I find such a phenomenon fascinating, but not surprising. However, I wager that those men are not first-generation immigrants but second-generation. The concept of marriage is still strong in first-generation Nigerian immigrants. The influence of Nigerian culture and one's immediate family is very strong for both genders. To be fair to those men though, marriage largely benefits women more than men. I explained it here: https://www.nairaland.com/8049820/marriage-benefits-women-more-than/3#129296167

That said, I was stunned upon hearing a popular second-generation Nigerian-American lady who is 30, lamenting that she had only attended three weddings of her friends in her entire life as a resident in New York. This was further corroborated by another Nairalander who resides in the US on the large number of spinsters in the church he attends. I know that marriage rates have nose-dived in the US, just as they have across the developed world. But the US is a peculiar case due to its racial demographics. Some women of a race are disadvantaged when they move locations. Asian women in Atlanta and black women on the West Coast.

A final point worth reiterating - premarital sex has zero upside for women. And the reasons are mainly biological reality, not religious.

We share similar views, so I see. I am a strong advocate of sexual liberalism; after all, my parents own hotels. It would be hypocritical to be a prude. However, I do concede (which I have written elsewhere on NL) that premarital sex and, in worst cases, wanton sexual intercourse do more harm than good to females rather than males. Testosterone is a hormone, not a m.oron. To be a man is to fvck, while women are largely demisexual. Feminism has made it easier for men to get the milk without buying the cow or catering to the ranch. On the aspect of sexuality, feminism has done more good to men than women. For that reason, I love feminism. grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by IbeOkehie: 12:02pm On Apr 08
Gerrard59:

I was thinking aloud a few days ago that the liberal system of the world is coming to an end, especially as the birth rates of the West - the promoter of this ideology - decline further. With the rise of Islam and the population growth in conservative countries, liberalism, especially sexual liberalism, would start changing. As the West's population declines, there would be a resurgence of sorts to protect what is left. To achieve this, Westerners would have to become conservative - becoming what they are very much against. In times of danger, humans are not liberal but conservative and tribal.

I also imagine a world with many unmarried adult men and women. In my thought process, men would benefit from this system more than women. But it is left to be seen. Men benefitting since they are used to fending for themselves as nature would have it.

I find such a phenomenon fascinating, but not surprising. However, I wager that those men are not first-generation immigrants but second-generation. The concept of marriage is still strong in first-generation Nigerian immigrants. The influence of Nigerian culture and one's immediate family is very strong for both genders. To be fair to those men though, marriage largely benefits women more than men. I explained it here: https://www.nairaland.com/8049820/marriage-benefits-women-more-than/3#129296167

That said, I was stunned upon hearing a popular second-generation Nigerian-American lady who is 30, lamenting that she had only attended three weddings of her friends in her entire life as a resident in New York. This was further corroborated by another Nairalander who resides in the US on the large number of spinsters in the church he attends. I know that marriage rates have nose-dived in the US, just as they have across the developed world. But the US is a peculiar case due to its racial demographics. Some women of a race are disadvantaged when they move locations. Asian women in Atlanta and black women on the West Coast.

We share similar views, so I see. I am a strong advocate of sexual liberalism; after all, my parents own hotels. It would be hypocritical to be a prude. However, I do concede (which I have written elsewhere on NL) that premarital sex and, in worst cases, wanton sexual intercourse do more harm than good to females rather than males. Testosterone is a hormone, not a m.oron. To be a man is to fvck, while women are largely demisexual. Feminism has made it easier for men to get the milk without buying the cow or catering to the ranch. On the aspect of sexuality, feminism has done more good to men than women. For that reason, I love feminism. grin

I generally concur. But you're a bad guy. tongue

Good Luck to Japan.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by ozoono(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08
Emmanuel30a2:
Let's drinks together... Buy me a drink and let's drink together... So, we would not shrink... Abi? Let it sink (into your brain?)... I need a pink drink, so that I would not shrink and sink... Give me a pink drink or money to buy a pink drink... If you don't know analogy and dermatology, how would knows biology and microbiology...? Or, you wants to go for theology...? Go to theology or go for theology...? Leave me and dermatology... I knows onthology and "anthropology", I won't gives them ideology, and they don't needs my apology...
God I av given off already
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Emmanuel30a2: 5:21am On Apr 09
ozoono:
God I av given off already
Okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.