Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers (17895 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by donbenie(m): 11:49am On Apr 05
Kevineleven:

Too much of 2pac rap
We were once like u,
You will grow up one day .
'We were once like U'?
What makes you think you are older than me?
Because,I choose to convey my stance in a certain prose?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Error401: 11:53am On Apr 05
How long do you want this to continue or there is no peace written in the Bible? Of course the Bible is a symbol of peace. For how long do you want children and innocent aid workers to be killed? How many hostages have been freed through these aimless bombings?

I have brilliant christian friends who reason whith their head rather than emottions, its like the christians on nairaland are just senslesss animals in human form.

Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

What did they do to Palestine when they killed Israeli civilians.

Islamist are mostly terrorist.

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Error401: 11:57am On Apr 05
A war where over 31,000 had died (including women and children) in just 6 months is insane. Thats not a war but a genocide

sweetjohn:
As if Israel send them. Una never know who una jam. Una think say Israel na one of those yeye country way dey bow down to pressure. Make una dey play.

It was a stupid mistake and Israel has apologize and this is war. There is no war ever fought in this world that civilians dont die. Ordinary riots and agbero fight, civilian dey die, howmuch more in a war where Israel is greatly annoyed and mad?

None of my generation is a terrorists. None are found in any war zones. So find another shit to say. Before you go to a war zone for any reason be it humanitarian or combatants, you have signed your death warrant. So what shit are you talking about?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 11:59am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

God forbid bad thing!
Wetin you wan offer?
Ya destiny poor, brain poor, thoughts poor!
I no fit rove you!

I know that denial when you inlove.

You already addicted to me!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Error401: 12:08pm On Apr 05
Did you ever read about anything that happened before october 7th? Or you are just a living zombie

SmellingAnus:
Do you think Hamas went too far when they killed many people in Israel?

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Error401: 12:16pm On Apr 05
Its been 6 moths, how many hostages freed?

francichuks:
ISRAEL: ...there is something about them that makes them immune to pressure.
They are always in "flight mode" when it comes to pressure to make them jettison their set-goal!
It doesn't matter,whose ox is gored!!!
It will surprise d rest of d world to know that: even if America & Britain, their Strongest Allies should come between them & their set goal: ...ISRAEL will render them Irrelevant, and go ahead,as if these close Allies of them does not even Exist! In d first place!
They see their goal(agenda) as: DIVINE.
Whoever does not know these reality about ISRAEL will be in for "Eternal-Conflict" with them!
Why?: War to them is a DEFAULT-SETTING.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Babalola0920: 12:42pm On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

What did they do to Palestine when they killed Israeli civilians.

Islamist are mostly terrorist.

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate

Most y'all are gullible israel cowardly killed Palestinian children women and old age.

I see israel going down in history

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 1:26pm On Apr 05
Error401:
Did you ever read about anything that happened before october 7th? Or you are just a living zombie

Didn't mind them.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05
Babalola0920:

Most y'all are gullible israel cowardly killed Palestinian children women and old age.

I see israel going down in history

History has it that many others have gone down but Israel still stands
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Owon: 2:33pm On Apr 05
TNORWAY:
Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"
God commands: "Do not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:16).

Samuel 1 :15
Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

Bible verses tell about your CHRISTIAN god killing

Here he commands to kill all men.

When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

Deuteronomy 20:10-‬13 NIV

The next one, he commands the killing of men, women and even children and infants!!

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ”

1 Samuel 15:3 NIV

Again, kill innocent little boys. Even women that slept with a man. I have no idea how they will know whether a woman slept with someone or not to be honest. Not only that, but commanded them to take the girls that didn't sleep with anyone for the men.

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Numbers 31:17-‬18 NIV

Again, God commanded Joshua to destroy everything and everyone

They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

I know that denial when you inlove.

You already addicted to me!
I reject you in Jesus name, amen.

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 2:47pm On Apr 05
Goodlady:

Okay. Can you take a nap now?

I am already bored
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CCIA: 4:34pm On Apr 05
Goodlady:

My baby, I am back kiss

hope you aren’t on your period ? cool
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 4:55pm On Apr 05
"This is not a war on terrorism anymore, this is a war on humanity" - WCK CEO (Jose Andres)

"Israel deliberately targeted and murdered World Central Kitchen workers. Isræl doesn't want anyone to feed Gazans because Israel wants depopulation of Gaza" - Former US Marine Corps ( Scott Ritter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rpITjvO-aM?si=JA0w8pb69xMUTS2J

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

Okay. Can you take a nap now?

I am already bored
Never! I m subjecting you to 7 days fasting and prayers and nukes!
No peace for the wicked except you repent!

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 6:22pm On Apr 05
CCIA:
My baby, I am back kiss

hope you aren’t in your period ? cool
You are going back to the cav you came from!

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CCIA: 6:24pm On Apr 05
Goodlady:

You are going back to the cav you came from!
kiss

I missed you for a whole month kiss

Are you still in Abuja? kiss
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 6:37pm On Apr 05
Goodlady:

Never! I m subjecting you to 7 days fasting and prayers and nukes!
No peace for the wicked except you repent!

You are inlove!

I won’t be fvckin surprised if you propose to me on this morafvckin forum.

Can’t you just let my fvckin soul be!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Davehasmadeit(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05
SmellingAnus:
Do you think Hamas went too far when they killed many people in Israel?
Dont you think Israel's threat of leveling Gaza is unreasonable? Even if they level Gaza, don't you think it will trigger a third world war?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by SS777(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Mumu

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Babalola0920: 10:21pm On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

History has it that many others have gone down but Israel still stands

Israel wey just come back from perpetuation!

No be down be that abi you no know holocaust
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Sleekfingers: 3:20pm On Apr 06
Davehasmadeit:
Israel has taken this war too far

No tell them..
Israel should continue oooo. Their eyes go soon clear.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Bukola94: 9:37am On Apr 07
kolaj18:
May God rescue Gaza. Isreal should halt the war now.
Isreal or satanic worshippers should not halt the war, they should continue, when they become history, u will understand that ALLAH, God, the Almighty and even prophet Issa[Jesus] was murder by this same Jews or Israel together with the 12 disciples. NB; prophet Muhammad and Issa are maternal brothers. Note; when they said pagans that fought Muhammad in Makkah, so research of the races that are part of pagans. When they said Jesus Christ was crucified, you thought it was only the Romans and Greece that perform the evil act against Jesus, try to find out the race that was part of it. One last assignment, Judasi that betrayed Jesus together with his cult or let me use the word cancous of Judasi friends, find out the true answers and the true meanings of what Jesus said on the cross, if Christians can decode this, you will fear Jews and hate them for life. I am a Muslim , not terrorist, I love my neighbours has myself. I love Christians who follow the true teachings of Christ and Muslims who follow the true teachings of Muhammad. The bolded word is true teachings of both prophets. God bless us all, peace upon us all, whether you xtians or mus, shalom. God bless Africa and Nigeria and the black race. This is deeper, I won't reply you if you insult me, because not all human beings believe 100per in the God or god's they worship, some always doubt and the devil or satan knows how to play chess or joker with people's mind. Remember the satan knows Bible and the Holy Quran
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 11:35am On Apr 07

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 5:52pm On Apr 07
No military objectives achieved. Just killed 40k innocent people for no reason

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 3:21am On Apr 08

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) / Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.