Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers (17756 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Whobedatte(m): 12:16am On Apr 05
Fake news
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Carlylepneuma: 12:19am On Apr 05
Una mumu don do UAE Israel has been bombarding ur fellow Muslims brothers all over d place and u couldn't react or condemn the genocide, u are here talking bull crap 💩 bunch of western world ass lickers... Shame to u all

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Smartguyboy(m): 12:23am On Apr 05
Useless people abandoned your kind before of USA protection from who exactly?

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:26am On Apr 05
Fulaniguy01:

you're mad and ignorant at the same time , go and search the history of coming of these people called Israelis to the middle East and then you come and argue .

All the Allahu kaboom
Na islamist

So what
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 12:31am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

Islamist terrorist in Palestine started it.

Without them there would be peace in the middle east. But they are there now

Israel is a terrorist group and if you still support israel today you're either evil or your parents did a nasty job with training you.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:32am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

Israel is a terrorist group and if you still support israel today you're either evil or your parents did a nasty job with training you.

Okay.

You can join Hamas.

Then write your will

And expect the virgins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 12:33am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

All the Allahu kaboom
Na islamist

So what

You no even sabi anything about palestine na to dey support blindly. See your brain 🧠 look am well... na mushin eh fall enter gutter

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 12:34am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.

You can join Hamas.

Then write your will

And expect the virgins

That doesnt stop you from bieng an evil entity

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:34am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

You no even sabi anything about palestine na to dey support blindly. See your brain 🧠 look am well... na mushin eh fall enter gutter

Okay.
Go read more about infidels

Israel will still give you early access to the virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 12:35am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

E gbenu oshi sohun!
Let's talk about churches directly destroyed by muslims especially during religious killings in Nigeria. Purify Nigeria off religious extremism and get the right to talk international politics. Hamas bought market and they should pay. If it pain dem, they should retaliate more.

If you had the sense of a 🐀 I for try respond
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 12:37am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.
Go read more about infidels

Israel will still give you early access to the virgins

I'm the one who will tell you what to read. You talking about infidels who told you Palestinians are infidels? Why are you so off key in your brain? How do you even process daily activities ?

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by RillyBA: 12:49am On Apr 05
Which land is God land? Israel? Please think beyond brainwashed Nigeria
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by siraj1402(m): 12:52am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Ori e ti daru,the terrorist choosen animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by RillyBA: 12:55am On Apr 05
And this one parents waste money to educate am ooo and despite how it clear that no god will support such nonsense because indont know which jesus thia fool is talking about still remain to be fool
So someone denied u every freedom in your own land for 75 years. Endure the killings and a group out of Palestine attacked on October 7. All the people of Palestine should pay for it. If Nigerian govt decides to kill everyone in delta or south east or north due to killings of our military u will be the first fool to criticize

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Originalsly: 12:58am On Apr 05
The two armored vehicles were clearly marked .... they were about a mile apart ... the agency 2ere in contact with the Israeli on the movement of the said vehicle .... how can they now claim it was a mistake?... and worse ... fools agree ... it was a mistake ... causalties of war.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by RillyBA: 12:59am On Apr 05
Let stop calling this a war. Palestine that don't even have military of it own. If Israel really are no hypocrites (I mean European Israel) they will go for Hama's not killing women and children. War lol it only mass cleansing

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:02am On Apr 05
Isreal went too far on this one abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:03am On Apr 05
RillyBA:
Let stop calling this a war. Palestine that don't even have military of it own. If Israel really are no hypocrites (I mean European Israel) they will go for Hama's not killing women and children. War lol it only mass cleansing
Shut up, you don't know Jack about what is going on up there.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wiseoneking: 1:13am On Apr 05
donbenie:
Fur.ck Israel..
Fur.ck your Sky Daddy..
And if you are down with the Mass Mur.dering Zionists,FUR.CK YOU TOO!
But they kept winning every where the go. They are less than 0.2% of the world population but controls the world wealth. 25% of Americans first 400 richest billionaires are Jews. One race that the wealth of New York is in their hand with just a population of about 7 million. They are real Dot in the middle of big for nothing Arab nations yet commanding power. Who say God no Dey? They play. We need them in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Kevineleven(m): 1:14am On Apr 05
donbenie:
Fur.ck Israel..
Fur.ck your Sky Daddy..
And if you are down with the Mass Mur.dering Zionists,FUR.CK YOU TOO!
Too much of 2pac rap
We were once like u,
You will grow up one day .
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wirinet(m): 1:38am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
[

They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL[/i]

I don't know which one is more blood thirsty and Genocidal, the God of Israel or the God of Ismael? An religion that worships El is Evil. But the God of Rome (Jesus) is supposed to be benign and passifist, but many Nigerians prefers violence and choose to worships the God of Israel in the guise of worshiping the God of Rome.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by hooklover: 1:57am On Apr 05
BondRiv:
The so called champions of democracy and human rights are supporting the barbarism unfolding in Gaza. They are also guilty of heinous crimes themselves going back to the era of slavery, so they dare not speak. International law is a farce.

I should be thanking isreal fir not turing gaza to a desert completely. You are holding innocent citezents hostage yet isreal allow food to go into gaza. For me tgat alone is a kind gesture.

Let gaza decide if they want aid or hostshes they cannot have d 2 ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by hooklover: 2:01am On Apr 05
wirinet:

I don't know which one is more blood thirsty and Genocidal, the God of Israel or the God of Ismael? An religion that worships El is Evil. But the God of Rome (Jesus) is supposed to be benign and passifist, but many Nigerians prefers violence and choose to worships the God of Israel in the guise of worshiping the God of Rome.

Wen people werr shouling allah is great to kill and commit atrivities you were all clapping and jubilating you mske matters worse by kidmnappinf folks which you say u will not rekease . In d end let thosr shouthing allah ku akbar decide if allah will come to dere rescue or alllw them die in hunher.

4 me holding people hostage is a terrible evil anything isreal decide to respond woth let it be..
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by rummmy: 2:07am On Apr 05
As if isreal care..
Kill them all terrorists
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Fulaniguy01: 2:13am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.

You can join Hamas.

Then write your will

And expect the virgins

hhhh , I haven't ever seen a weak and coward military like this Israeli thing , one punch from a single group has made them acting mad , several months they can't finish with a single group of people . A full country with foreign aid can't even finish with a single armed group for several months but cowardly airstriking and attacking hospital. perpetual shame on them.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by DeepSight(m): 2:19am On Apr 05
In the OP, the first picture shows a middle eastern man. The second is a picture of a white, European man, plain and simple.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by DeepSight(m): 2:21am On Apr 05
wirinet:

So eloquently and elegantly said. Perfectly true.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Krismas(m): 2:22am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
grin D second time now, you using the image and story of zemari ahmadi, murdered by NATO in afghanistan, to justify the genocide of Israel in Gaza. grin
weak comparism. if you want, i can give you better crimes of the Americans.
the drone strike was in reply to ISIS K bombing in Kabul airport that killed 183 people. including 13 Americans.
so, in a bid to retaliate against ISIS K, America struck the wrong target.
at the time. Biden sincerely apologized. not good enough, but far far far better than israel that refuse to apologize or admit wrong in killing 7 food aid workers. in a shameful murderous intrigue, that saw, IDF bomb the first vehicle, and waited for the second vehicle to evacuate wounded from the first, before bombing too and then, waited for the third to evacuate the second before the third was equally bombed. cold, premeditated and wicked.
keep in mind, the relationship Israel enjoys with America, is not more important than the relationship America enjoys with many of its other key allies around the world that have been on the phone constantly since oct7, angrily reporting Israel's genocide against the Palestinians.
america risks too much backing an israel that is almost completely a rogue state.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Owon: 2:47am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

What did they do to Palestine when they killed Israeli civilians.

Islamist are mostly terrorist.

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate
Yes, just tell us if you have a functional brain. Tell us about all those things in your book, especially the hate and evil in the one they call old testament. HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Owon: 2:49am On Apr 05
MrPresident1:
These Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are not the Jews of the Bible. Everyone needs to wakeup from satanic deception.

They are murderers!

The Bible describes them as the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Lol
I thought I was the only one who knows this
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Atlantis585: 3:15am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

I stand with great people of Palestine!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3-year-old Michigan Boy Kills Self With Gun / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / Coup Underway In Sudan: Internet Disrupted, Prime Minister, 4 Others Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.